Let's do this, Australia

Let's do this, Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyVX3uJpqxc
pastebin.com/jaHkuPy9
pastebin.com/XVU8JRyn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Ellen, you perma-grinning dyke.

Shitty threads deserve shitty replies and sage.
Ellen is trash, therefore any thread about her by extension will usually be trash - just like this one.

I am now going to hide this garbage and move onto a real thread. Cheers.

When do the results come out?

God I can't wait to vote no

POOFTAS FUCK OFF

>Let the sodomites marry!
>t. Ellen DeGenerate

uhh, please don't disparage Presidential Medal of Freedom winners

>Barack Obama gets "kinda choked up" while presenting the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Ellen DeGeneres. "It’s easy to forget now just how much courage was required for Ellen to come out on the most public of stages 20 years ago," he says.

sadly gonna be ireland all over again west is doomed too many degenerates its too late to fix things i feel bad for you roos

>degeneres
>degenerate
coincidence? i think not.

A fucking American telling us what we should do in our own country. Smh.

Months away its a postal survey

The difference is that lawyers and corrupt family courts can make millions (billions) of dollars from divorcing gays.

don't you want to be a good little goyim like the usa?

>lets
Get fucked you seppo cunt

> Let's do this
The mating call of trendy leftists with a dubious agenda.

Let's jew this, Australia.

This thread has already been televised.

Remember. No Poofters!
youtube.com/watch?v=eyVX3uJpqxc

honestly cant see the no vote winning, but if it does i will be laughing my arse off at the amount of whining and salt that will inevitability come from melbourne

Fucking die, faggot.

I remember when she came out.

Barely anyone gave a shit. Gays were mostly accepted in the 90s. They weren't celebrated and put on a pedestal like they are now tho.

I doubt it would have passed if it was allowed to be run democratically in the US.

Like a million micks died when a non-native crop failed, despite them being on an island surrounded by fish.

Aussies might be a bit fucked in the head and they did lose a war against animals, but they make do just fine in an actual wasteland full of poisonous creatures.

They would have to fail in back to back revolutions for centuries to get as bad off as the Irish.

well i think that half of your countrymen are sucking usa cock and are doing what america tells them because you are the only western country besides usa where genital mutilation on infants is legal and practiced by at least half of your countrymen.

i don't see why gays should get tax breaks for pounding each others assholes. the only people who should get tax breaks are white hetero couples WITH children of their own, no adopted monstrosities from africa.

i amazingly wasn't circumcised. i think it's because my dad is an ex metal head who appreciates hitler.

I thought she was American

If they win. Pedos will be getting married as "gay couples" just so they can adopt children. These children will be the next generation, who will also become pedos or mass murderers. Either way, civilisation ends.
Think of the children, vote no.

I fucking love it when American celebrities and billion dollar corporations tell me how to vote.

Haven't gotten my ballot yet.
I-it's coming, r-right?
I need those greenie tears

I actually kind of like ellen even though she's a degenerate whore commie

VOTE NO:
Because men and women are fundamentally different, therefore relationships between men and women have fundamentally different norms and needs of social/legal structures compared to relationships between two men or two women. Heterosexual relationships have a norm and a need for monogamy and long-term stability so as to create partnerships able to raise children as a family unit for multiple decades, whilst homosexual relationships have norms of polyamory, multiple sex partners, and short duration (average 4 year relationship length for pairs of gay males, 1 year for pairs of lesbian women.)
Children derive marriage norms & expectations from society, and a generation of children raised with the polyamory and short-duration norms of homosexual "marriages" will have their ability to meet the heterosexual needs of monogamy and long-term stability in marriage diminished. Like with general sexual morality, homosexual norms of gay "marriage" will corrupt heterosexual norms of marriage and lead normal heterosexuals to have expectations of lowered marriage rates, more divorce, more infidelity, and less stable relationships. Less stable marriages lead to broken families, and children raised in broken homes have worse social outcomes that affect society at large via higher welfare, crime, medical costs and so on.
Gay marriage is about replacing the norms & expectations of stable monogamous marriages of heterosexuals (in the minds of children and society at large,) with the norms of unstable polyamourous gay relationships. Any expression that heterosexual marriage norms are better or superior to gay "marriage" norms will be attacked and supressed as homophobic and bigoted. Gay marriage is about dragging the norms & expectations of heterosexual relationships down to the lowest commen denominator of gay instability and polyamory.

pastebin.com/jaHkuPy9
pastebin.com/XVU8JRyn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ [Open]

Fuck off you foreign whore

This is gold

Kek, you actually think circumcision is that high in our country your fucking retarded.

Really?! I cant stand the bitch.

y tho? This is the first step towards destroying your civilization.

Australia is literally an entire country of rural and suburban retards. Feels good man.

You dont get any tax breaks for marriage in Australia. 2 faggots living together have every right a straight married couple does. Its all just to corrode away at traditional morals and replace it with their marxist bullshit.

Polls show it as 70/30 in favour of yes but the lefties did everything they could to stop the vote going ahead so hopefully its closer than that.

it's high, even if most come from the older generations

No mate, I went to Sydney last year and fear you're already fucked.

Dude I love it when rich people from different countries tell me what to think.

Fags honestly think the religious people won't fight this hard.

They're gonna get real angry when they realise, the society that they thought existed how they thought it did, doesn't exist like that at all.
The price of left wing media bias and university groupthink.

"Ellen Degenerate"

Look at the demographics for religion.
Note that many non religious have recently turned more right wing too.

Don't expect this to be easy for fags, I think they're in for a surprise. People are tired of their shit.

>Polls show it as 70/30 in favour of yes
Latest polls shown 55% yes 10 % who cares and 35% no

"Should the law be changed to stop State celebrated marriages?" Yes, it should. (Let's do this, Australia.)

No one likes or want you here

Would fug

Polls are also known to be highly bias to spin momentum for voting patterns.
See the 2016 US election for example. Some polls got as high as 80% Clinton, relatively close to the election. She lost.

TLDR so voting yes just to shit you

BUT: the effect of the right has lessened a degree since Zuck and Google went full 1984 with their agenda. We won't know until after this election.

I don't think it looks good, but honestly, we should try anyway.

>Gas the jews
>Let's do this

>Let's do this, Australia!
Chances of this shit getting passed?

Dude.
Vote no.
Make the greens cry.
You want to see the greens cry, don't you?
Don't you?
The schadenfreude would keep you hard for months.
Those uppity assholes crying their eyes out.
Oh god, I just came

>You want to see the greens cry, don't you?
That should be the motto of the no movement.

>Vote No
>Make the green poofs cry

Everyone's too lazy to vote no desu senpai

normal people dont give a fuck either way
the only people voting are hardcore leftists + gays on the pro side
and old people, conservatives, different immigrant groups, and abos on the no side

considering gays are a tiny percentage of the population to begin with
their allies in leftists might not have the numbers to beat back the combined force of old cunts, conservatives, and all manner of non white immigrant voting no

>normal people dont give a fuck either way
Well.. I think the Christians and Muslims might have issues with this movement. :^)
You know, the same Muslims these fags so encourage to live in our country. :^)

Oh the sweet irony.

My mother is 50.
Never goes to church.
Pretty leftist.
I'm 99% sure she'll vote no, as will I.

No it shouldn't.

kys