Why are modern women so aggressive?

Why are modern women so aggressive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5dp_eOXr18
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
verywell.com/understanding-the-role-of-progestin-in-birth-control-906932
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Making up for the void of masculine men.

Because they now have to fill the masculine role that they destroyed in many of the western "men".

they've been trained to be sloots and all the casual sex has increased their T

I`d love to fuck her armpit if you know what i mean

This, and also I don't want to get raped and murdered by a poor innocent refugee so I go to the gym to learn to run very fast.

I want her to ground and pound me

Not only agressive but prone to childish fits

Pic related

What did he mean by this?

On the head!!

because they are cunts /thread I win.

i need a basic gestalt too

because a lot of them are men

Estrogene filled water triggers testosterone production in women.

kidding; pretty much this.

If you don't do at least regular reps in home, lets say push-ups or squats, call yourself a boy but not a man.

Not realizing they devalue their femininity even further after already being damaged by feminism. This behavior is really like in the later stages of the mouse utopia experiment.

uh yeah, thats hot.

hot
post more

usually when a body sweats most of the sweat comes from the bloodstream. thus he likes armpits like me so he lick this sweat to justifiy his bloodthirst, but most likely he doesnt know hes a vampire yet.

My gf is a bit muscular. Pretty thicc thighs. There is literally nothing wrong with that

See I'm all for muscular women my wife is one and it's part of the reason I went for her. I need my missus to be able to pick up a sheep under each arm or throw me a pig when we're working the farm. If you're some city slick though knock yourself out going after stick women. They're just not my thing.

>Not letting a girl pin your head between her thights
If i was against her i'd actively work to get to that position, i wouldn't care if i lost, i'd even bribe the judge to not separate us until i was dead

youtube.com/watch?v=_5dp_eOXr18

what about this one?

This is my fetish

there`s even more, this cunt is cruel ad fuck

with that said i think this is the most emasculating thing you can do in a match as a girl
this bicthes are actually enjoying this shit

They were told when they were too young to critically think that all men are evil rapists that repress women. If they weren't told by mom, a teacher got to them at some point.
So everytime a man does something innocent, like point out when they are wrong or walk in front of them, they interpret this neutral action as aggression, self reinforcing this idea till it becomes a strong belief that they see evidence for everywhere.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Dang she's about as strong as me. Granted this is probably right after working arms so she'll have the swell but still

So go beat them up.

When I was a little kid, a girl punched me in the eye and I ran to my mother who told me "if she wants to act like a boy, treat her like one"

I went back to the girl that was laughing and went crazy on her. She was screaming and crying as I sat on her chest and punched both her eyes bloody. She didn't do that shit again, lol.

MURDEROUS RAGE HOLY SHIT

femanon? I don't believe it.

yes

>This, and also I don't want to get raped and murdered by a poor innocent refugee so I go to the gym to learn to run very fast.

Confirmed. NL is fucking cucked and there is no way to protect yourself without going through a grinding legal battle to prove yourself innocent as well.

More info on mouse utopia?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>bigger than the boys
Nice testosterone replacement treatment.

came here to say this

Does anyone know their ages. From the looks of it the boys are 15 and the girl is 18+.

Am I correct?

yea 15 years old boys.

But isn't she like 18 to 20 though? It doesn't look like she is the same age as them. Which is quite strange. Give how things are grouped. Usually in U-13, U-15, & U-17. Why are these kinds of pairings allowed given the age gap?

who cares ? it is very sexy...

Because Liberal males are fucking pussies and cowards. I don't blame them.

wrestler girls have some fucking great great booty game

>Why are modern women so aggressive?
They aren't. Online =/= real life

sure if you like being some one else' stooge.

The real question is: Why are you such a weak ass little bitch?

A song I knew long time ago used to say "culture makes men behave like girls, and the same culture makes the girls capable of beating said men"

>women
>thinking they can replace men
Nigga, they haven't worked any dirty jobs since the industrial revolution, whatever they want to do they can't change their nature.

Have a you

I'd wholop these chicks left handed

THIS

Because they are all trying to be american beta males- they have to compete against gay waifus

Because you are

>he didn't fantasized about wrestle with an older girl and be subdued when he was 15

No I didn't. B/c that isn't a mentally healthy attitude to have. Sure everyone fantasize but c'mon. Then again this is Sup Forums so who am I kidding.

Because of that rat experiment theory bullshit.

I don't think they are aggressive or violent. The worst I've gotten from them is judgmental stares and them purposely avoiding me, just bitchy attitudes, but they don't do that anymore.

Corporate types are

Fun fact: FBB's turn into absolute disgust inducing leather old leather couches as soon as they stop working out

>girls capable of beating sad men
fixd

Cause the patriarchy doesn't exist but if it fid they would get beaten and no more agression(not saying that that is good,but it's how it came to this)

Universe-25

the boy wrestlers are just trying not to get boners, thats why they lose. Killer instict goes away when they see that ass and cute face

this

All these muscle girls are rare exceptions. More than half of the women in the USare overweight or obese. Heaviest thing they ever lifted was either a child or a starbucks venti.

The majority of progesterones in the pill actually have androgenic effects

verywell.com/understanding-the-role-of-progestin-in-birth-control-906932

no way those are in the same weight class holy shit. This is like an ultimate surrender fetish generator.

God that shit is depressing.

Literally they indoctrinate you to putting these hormone killers so young. Fuck femininity am I right?