A reminder, you ignorant bigots

A reminder, you ignorant bigots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-xx_iNOaX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysphoria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is NOT ok, boys.

>she

falling to the heteronormativity, lol, you are basically selling yourself to society's version of what is female, thats why you want to be address by a female pronoun

why cant you be you? are you so empty and soulless?

Bigot:
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

In my opinion, you're a guy, you're being intolerant of it, you're the bigot. Also saying "intolerant" and "bigot" is redundant.

Bigots BTFO :D

Seriously how the fuck do you even exist if people not conforming to your delusions feels like being shot with an arrow, suffocated, or tortured with pins.

Paying bills must be like having your intestines ripped out with tweezers.

It's easy for a straight white male who's never been oppressed to say that. Oppressed people deserve to express their identity.

But do you have penus or vergeina?

Whats wrong with HIS cheeks?

In conversation with freaks, i don't use pronouns just because i don't want the trouble, but if they have pissed me off, their pronouns become it/that thing. Only ever been pissed off enough by one mentally ill person to do it and it had the hilarious reaction of dropping all false pretense of being a female and turned into a typical "what you say ta me homie" vato. (In Commiefornia, even the tranny's momentarily think they are beaners)

Kill yourself you fucking nigger. HE is a fucking MAN, not some prissy little woman you fag :)

I'll call you a faggot no matter what your pronouns are

I wouldn't give a shit even if my language had genders.

"It is what it looks like" -Kekkonen

did you worthless nazi scum just ASSUMED MY FUCKING GENDER?!?!?!?!?!?

ops, was trolling some drumpftards with the kek flag, here, fixed it

>please indulge me in my fantasy instead of making me face reality

Ew.I saw this things pic, it's so ugly, eben uglier than most gooks

in reality most people are numb to it, its at the end of the day and they start thinking about how they[ll never make it.

its sort of like feeling like all of white women want to jump on tyrones dick i guess. not really sure. people who really do lose their shit and start crying over misgendered kinds of reminds me of the alt right ham planets that cry when confronted with brocoli.

"Worthless attention seeking faggot" is the only pronoun you need with these "people"

I did this once.
what if that little bitch tits makes comics now

I don't talk to your kind. So no need to worry fag

who's she

what about xer, you fucking nazi bigot

yet I can't be prescribed test to get jacked

>she
exactly.

lauren southern

sorry, i live in reality.

i guess Im a bigot then boy.

B A I T
A
I
T

her lil sis, I think

oh my god

did you say something MAN? how about pic related

You aren't entitled to change the fabric of reality because of you mental illness.

Bullshit. I've never had this problem and neither has anyone I know. This was a really pathetic disinformation attempt.

no, faggot

Even in cartoon form he looks like a ghoul

what's that? you want moar?

Dilation is a meme

T u m b l r

ok faggots, here we go!

>youtube.com/watch?v=P-xx_iNOaX0

>youtube.com/watch?v=P-xx_iNOaX0

youtube dilation vlog

>I've never had this problem and neither has anyone I know
You should be glad you don't know any mentally ill individual

No, I don't know any right-wing individuals, thank god. I know a lot of trans people, and not a single one of them "dilates". It's either a conspiracy or shitty cheap doctors. Don't be retarded.

i feel bad for both of them

just don't come around my kids, freak, and we'll be nice and square

>Oppressed people deserve to express their identity.
But you're not expressing your identity. You're expressing one of two sets of societal gender stereotypes.

The morons on tumblr who make up a new gender to assign themselves every time they change underwear are closer to "expressing their identity" than you are.

This is the biggest crime of all. I can't go to the doctor to get testosterone to help my gainz, but any fucking bull dyke can get hella test just by saying they wanna be a man.

I hate this fucking world.

>tfw your language has 3 genders so you can call him 'it' on purpose

careful which school you send your kids to

>an open wound doesn't require dilation to remain open

average anarchist intelligence everyone

Maybe it's the shirt or something, but it looks like his tits are sagging even though they're fake and presumably new. I'd sue the doctor.

Go get shock therapy

>I know a lot of trans people, and not a single one of them "dilates"
so you know a bunch of pre-op people on hormone blockers, praying they either get better or kill themselves before they dive head-first into a neverending nightmare

Oppressed and mentally I'll aren't the same thing

While the image was incorrect, any post-op MTF tranny must dilate, or their neovagina will start to close/heal up. They have dilators (dildos) they must insert on a regular basis, it is quite often at first then regularity lowers over time, but must always be done. It does not necessarily cause blood or pus discharge but can be very uncomfortable.

Not all trans have gotten surgeries, because they either are broke as fuck and desperate for attention, or they know how fucked up they are, realize they can't go back, and decide staying in purgatory is better than diving headlong into hell, or admitting they are fucking morons.

Transgenderism is one of the biggest piles of degeneracy I've seen, and they all need to be gassed.

>putting a dildo in your """""vagina""""" is painful

Literally what's the point of having one then?

Why should anyone care?
If you look like a man you will be addressed as one, if you look like a woman you will be addressed as one.
If someone gets it wrong it might cause a short uncomfortable situation for both of you, but if this bothers you more than that, YOU are the one having a problem.
And you will have to cope with it.

This isn't actually true. It doesn't need to be done forever, but it does need to be done for weeks, months, or sometimes years. It depends on how the surgery goes, what size the previous cock was, and dozens of other factors.

I'm not a tranny. I know quite a few though. The unfortunate reality, however, is that being a tranny is being glamourised lately by the media, particularly left-wing media (is there any other kind though?)

Trannies who actually have severe gender dysphoria will be the first ones to say "Do not let a child begin transitioning". They know all too well the huge issues associated with transitioning, such as basically being bedridden for months, the dilation issues, infertility, and the increased risk of cancer.

Being a tranny isn't just "oh I have gender dysphoria, time to transition". It's a serious medical procedure to treat (TREAT, not CURE) a serious medical issue. Unfortunately, the Left has decided "oh if you've got a penis and you do something slightly feminine then you must be transgendered, time to put my 5 year old kid on estrogen pills" which is fucking insane.

Fuck, most people these days identifying as "transgendered" aren't trannies; a more accurate label would be transvestite, cross-dresser, or even drag queen.

As a general rule of thumb, if you ever think "I'm not too sure about transitioning" then you shouldn't fucking do it.

Though the worst part is that the Left just assumes "oh the right says 'mentally ill' and 'tranny' because they hate them and want them to suffer" which couldn't be further from the truth; basically everyone I've seen on the Right saying that kind of stuff is saying it because they legitimately want people with issues to get the best treatment for themselves. If anything, the Left are the fucked ones, making a big deal of it when most trannies would rather just transition then move on.

If you need a starting point for this kind of shit, look up Blair White and/or Theryn Meyer on youtube.

Lauren southerns little sister. She got the nicest little ass. I'd love to spread her open and watch her cringe as my fat king cock slowly creeps in her too tight little pussy. There'll be a little blood from the stretching of the vaginal walls but she'll fight through the pain for my well endowed member. Later we cuddle while I smoke a parliament fedora on.

Actually, the difference between cheap (illegal in many places) and expensive procedure is the layer of plastic coated with flesh that prevents the vagina from closing. Which you would know if you actually bothered to investigate.

Why would you tell anyone you're a tranny

I legit don't understand this. You think you're a woman, they don't need to know the process. If anything you're inviting comments on not being a "real" woman because you refer to yourself as "trans"

>the layer of plastic coated with flesh

Why not just carve out an even bigger hole and jam a fleshlight up there?

So wait, let me get this straight, this, uhh, individual is "transitioning" into being a woman according to it? Doesn't that mean they haven't completed the process? Why wouldn't you wait until the transformation is complete to don the new pronoun? Like acknowledging that the process is complete? Why would this thing -- uh, person want to be addressed as if this struggle were already over? Doesn't this cheapen the entire "transition" to begin with by handwaving the whole drawn out process? If he is already a she, what's left to transition into?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ANYMORE? YOUR RULES DON'T EVEN MAKE INTERNAL SENSE

Trannies are more oppressed than women. Winning oppression points and therefore social status is the real goal.

HE

>tfw he fought in 'nam for his grandson to become a trans poofter

A crossdresser and a trap/trannybare worlds apart.
A lot of drag queens are straight. They just like ladies clothing. And honestly I wouldn't do it because it's embarrasing but they are just clothes. Who really gets to decide who they are for?

>YOUR RULES DON'T EVEN MAKE INTERNAL SENSE
>expecting rationality from people undergoing treatment for major psychiatric issues

The proper pronoun is 'it'.

so you just hang around a bunch of rich faggots, then?

I like you

That's basically my point.

If Teddy Roosevelt was around today, people would be saying he's a tranny because he wore a dress when he was like 4 years old.

The Left have a huge fascination with diluting the meaning of words until they're completely meaningless.

See: Rape, Racism, Sexism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, "phobia", etc.

>checks flag

Well said.

Yeah, and crossdressing makes sense, in a way. It's a fetish, and a hobby for many of them. I don't get it, but I don't get other fetishes either. If you wanna go out on weekends and dress and perform like another gender, more power to you.

The only correct address to people like this in conversation is
"that mentally ill attention seeker"

That is all. Have some sage as well, I shall hide this shitty thread now.

that looks more like Brendan Fraser

Beat me to it. Bravo.

So it's a sexual thing and calling them she is participating in their fetish.

Except man's being used in a gender-neutral sense here. Talk about trawling for a triggering.

>she

Looks like the gamer gunk guy.

No, I live in Serbia, which has been a world leader in sex change surgery for decades, am post-op trans and hang out with LGBT people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysphoria
>Dysphoria is a profound state of unease or dissatisfaction. In a psychiatric context, dysphoria may accompany depression, anxiety, or agitation.

TIL that my chronic money stress wasn't caused by me being a broke lazy neet, but that I in fact have Financial Dysphoria. So I would like to announce that I am currently transitioning into a billionaire and I expect you all to treat me as if I was rich off my ass and give me all the credit and massive loans you'd give any other billionaire. If you don't, I will call you a bigot on the internet and try to get you fired.

Women get way more stuff to wear. Don't tell me you were never once momentarily jealous of women's massive variety of clothing options.
Men only get pants and shirts.

So much this.
>I want to use the ladies room because I want the validation from society recognizing that I'm now a lady.
>Fine, no more ladies rooms. We'll make all restrooms sex neutral. You get no validation this way; fuck off.

post boipucci

My vagina is not there for your amusement.

>the right cares!
no, most of the right does not. but its not their fault, tranners fall in uncanny valley. its natural that most human beings dont want to be confronted with them anymore than they want to encounter a burn victim. some pass fine and dissapear like a wallflower and its fine, others dont and pol vomits a little every time.

ENHANCE

This for me Is close to conforming to the ideas of a mentally ill person
>If you say that you don't see a flying city in the sky with robots and shit you will LIKE REALLY offend me
>"o-ok, adam, I can see the city too.."
It's ridiculous..

ENH-ANTS

>vagina
I am not convinced. No human rights for you.

IT
Oнo