So this is the power of the white man?

A single white man working alone builds more than all of pre-colonial sub Saharan Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Africans BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
youtube.com/watch?v=tOhAfaFboNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hes in the jungle, try doing that in sub Sahara Africa

Half of the shit he builds is literally African technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ

good one, aquafresh

Hahahaha that actually caught me off guard nice one dutchbro

But lets be honest, he wasn't born in the bush and lived there all his life. He researched all this shit and went home every night and stayed in his nice bed.
He didn't invent the this stuff he just tried it all.
That being said, he's a good aussie bloke.

He has centuries worth of info available to him through the internet. This guy didn't just suddenly independently realize how to build all this shit over the span of a few weeks.

Trips of truth. Researching knowledge does not equal inventing

This is something he invented himself though:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE

Is this the socalled "Nigerian college graduates" Quadroon of Akkad spoke of? I sure want to kill the white race now!

you could do the same just with cow shit

Wtf white people are smart

>African technology

Nah you are looking at it completely the wrong way. If you are using primitive technology, you are going to be in a tribe. And that knowledge is going to be shared in the tribe so the older people can mentor people on these techniques.

parts of sub Sahara africa ARE jungle for fucks sake, Africa is the continent with most arable soil on the planet and his action could be easily reconstructed provided the individual want to fucking reconstruct them

nigga's gonna have a rune scimmy in no time

He's still doing this for fun, or views now I guess
Africans that receive gibs from europe or the rest of the world have more or less the same access to the same technology, they just don't have the mindset to put it into practice.

Don't forget to turn on closed captions.

So mud can be turned into a weak form of concrete? I mean the architecture I figure anybody can think up, but the ingredients is what I want to know about.

It's called clay.

Okay but where does he get the clay? How do you spot the clay? What he was picking up looked like regular mud to me, that turned into clay. Is that area have rich deposits of certain minerals that allows the mud to change form under heat? Or can all mud/dirt be turned into clay and if so why? Now that I know its clay I want to know this.

If you heat mud it becomes solid when it hardens retard

>american education

Have you ever been outside and touched the dirt with your hands, city boy?

>What is minecraft?
>How do elephants eat?

He has the entire reservoir of modern knowledge though.

That's like playing a game with a new save file with all the shit already unlocked and leveled. Still have to do shit but much easier.

holy shit american education

Sorry if I haven't heated mud, but it can't be just mud, I looked at the guys website it's clay so this docent answer my questions. You can't just hate any old mud an expect it to work.

And excuse me I didn't know this was a main topic in the Australian school system....

I live in Alaska bud
Again I don't see how this should be common knowledge, it's cool and all but not something that should be taught bin schools. Plus your in America.

>Africans that receive gibs from europe or the rest of the world have more or less the same access to the same technology, they just don't have the mindset to put it into practice.

?

in*

>Africa is the continent with most arable soil on the planet

Are you serious? Most of it is total ass (desert, jungle, too dry or ass climate) or depleted as fuck.

Damn he's hot. I wish he would use me as his cock sleeve.

Makes me want to play minecraft t.b.q.h

>basic geology shouldn't be common knowledge

>A single white man working alone builds more than all of pre-colonial sub Saharan Africa
Age of empires cheats

That's not what I'm asking lol obviously clay is in mud but mud isn't clay that

africans are like little retard spergs who can't beat the game without the nintendo power strategy guide.

that wasn't the questions, I highly doubt nobody here knows what I'm asking, typical Sup Forums

Even the UN thinks Africa has some of the most fertile land on the planet. Back when it was called Rhodesia, Zimbabwe alone produced enough food to feed the entire continent. You're a fucking retard.

>Back when it was called Rhodesia, Zimbabwe alone produced enough food to feed the entire continent.

Lol what that just pure posturing. Also Rhodesia got most of it money from farming with cash crops. Only with sanctions did they have to go with the much less lucrative grains.

That doesn't make sense user. The whole point of that auspices vids anyways is to just demonstrate old techniques that humanity has done over the several millennium.

Why do leafs even

dont have to vocabulary to explain the difference, but its mold able, it feels different, and its infertile. so you cannot grow shit on the layer of clay, yes there are deposits of it most often below a layer of soil. Back in my home country you most often could dig in most places and find clay.

>Your
>you're

He's in the Australian jungle, the most inhospitable place on earth. A shit skin would have no chance. Which is why most of the abos migrated to the interior.

why didn't these dumb niggers just move to a place that actually has a jungle and water? they had like 10000 years to do this

They have tons of land, and tons of labor. What is holding them back is investment and themselves. Every single report from the FAO and every limp dick with a pen and paper says the same thing. What is your source?

Because they're dumb niggers

Modern Rhodesia is in ruins after the OP fled.

I see, now rereading what typed I just noticed my mess ups lol.

And africans who live in those conditions don't have the knowledge? That's more like the white guy came to play something the Africans have played for thousands of hours and straight up destroys them at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOhAfaFboNU
not mud, but ancient concrete made with zero technology, just knowledge about the ingredients.

Lol I love RuneScape references.

Building stone mud huts is actually more environmentally friendly than using wood he isn't Africa tier yet at all.

>dumb niggers
>they had like 10000 years to do this
yeah, they also didn't invent the wheel in that time frame

niggers are consumers
everything they have, they didn't have until they made contact with western civilization.
>written language, large-scale farming, mining, industrialization, modern medicine transportation, etc.
there are still large packs of niggers who are still tribal monkeys

you could have just googled "pre-colonial sub Saharan architecture" to see that they've obviously built far more then a little house.

But you just have your feel and that's that, why look further.

i love this guy's videos, i think it's great that he documents this information and the format he uses is great.

Ever heard of Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Liberia, Niger, Zambia, Uganda, Burkina Faso, Rwanda, Senegal, Zimbabwe leaf? All those countries have rainforest jungles

You know that dude has now iron to make stuff right, when that furnace is ready pretty much sky is the limit.
Fucking loving that dude.

Fucks sake mate. Soil is basically made of 4 things.
>Sand
>Silt
>Clay
and
>Organic matter

Sand, silt and clay are defined by particulate size, with clay being the finest and sand being the coarsest. Clay soils are those which are predominantly made of very fine particulates, though practically all soil will have some component of sand, silt and clay.

How well the clay fires etc is also determined by its mineral content.

>t. Apple grower

Which soil is best for pig tail? I want to sew a masterwork sock.

he's in the jungle because he's not retarded enough to stay in a desert

When will he make something out of iron?

I think he was saying that there isn't much around where he is. But that would be great

Probably once he has enough to make something truly worthwhile.
You can in his recent vid see how slow it is to accumulate from his source, that being ferrous bacteria.

kek

I'm thinking a small knife or spear head

Would this structure withstand a hurricane?

african BTFO. u're right dude.

this shit is only impressive for edgy redditors

He is having a red hot go, and I think he is amazing

But clearly he knew all this shit before undertaking his experiment

It's not like he discovered all this shit on his own

False equivalence

probably wouldn't survive a tropical depression

Where did he get bbq charcoal?

>sub saharan africans are to stupid to move out of the desert

He's made two videos of himself making charcoal lad step up.

Why didnt the Africans manage to invent or build anything anyway?

They had fertile land, and every other civilisation managed to do so, even the ones in harsh environments

My grandparent's place had issues with the pipes and had to dig up a huge pile of it, and I had to take the good dirt where it was needed. I am a lazy NEET but even I could tell at a glance what was good dirt and what was clay.

>sub Sahara africa is the Sahara desert
Jesus Christ could you fail any more at geography cunt.

Don't have the drive or desire to.

I've seen this guy way back. He said he does it on his spare days or vacations. It took 50-someting days to make it all.

daaang..no wonder the jews want the white man to go away

rly made me think

>random bogan builds stone-age huts and technologies superior to that of African tribes that have been living that way for hundreds of thousands of years
>he does it for fun on the weekends
yeah i dunno seems like they could up their game desu

He also does this in the Australian bush

Meanwhile the most advanced thing the Australian Aboriginals ever made was "burn down the entire area to hunt a few small animals"

I need to try some of these eventually, why we are not being taught this at school is beyond me.

Sub sahara Africa like pic related?

He adds text in the cc?

Holy shit, I just noticed this. legit KeK'd

so you stay in the system, this is stuff we have to learn ourselves.

i like this guy.

i know most people here don't like natural buildings, but i've been reading alot about this stuff lately and i'm convinced it's the best way to escape the mortgage jew...

can't wait till i build my comfy cordwood house way up in the mountains

He explains everything he does in the CC

This really sums it all up. If it ain't broke, don't fix it mindset. You'd think at least some of them would have come up with more advanced technology at some point in time, but no.
>Let's just keep doing this.

That's even easier.

>Try doing that in Rhodesia

checked.

Primitive technology is a quality bushcraft channel. Such satisfying montages. makes you want just step outside and make something from nothing.

Fucking beautiful.

What a racist fucktard. Belittling the accomplishments of POCs and showing off his "ability" to copy traditional African architecture. Totally not white privilege, nope. Nothing to see here folks! Just heteronormative white males waving their dicks into history

your post is something from nothing