Why are you so afraid of women in STEM? Worried they might do a better job than you?

Why are you so afraid of women in STEM? Worried they might do a better job than you?

Nobody is afraid of coding women because there is only a small percentage of them... And now stfu and fuck a marple tree

but that would be painful

More worried that I'll end up making the entire project myself while they eat cookies in the lobby.

this is why

Nobody is.
What they're afraid of is affirmative action hires of incompetent employees.

Oh a female programmer, what do you want, a fucking pat on the back?
It's not that anyone is afraid of that, it's that you consider yourself special because you're female programmer. Case and point, the picture you provided.

I'm not afraid of them, Leaf. I'm just sick and tired of working harder to take up their slack. And I'm sick of their inability to take responsibility when I tell them their work is dog shit. A man fixes the bugs, rather than being passive aggressive and letting them sit for me to fix.

Spend a few years working with diversity hires. Then come back here and tell me you want more of them.

This is exactly what happened to me.
Burnt like half a year trying to get work out of a girl that said she would do it and was capable. Only when I started to it all myself along with the rest I was already doing, did things actually start progressing.
I don't think I will ever hire women for a serious (tech) position.

There's plenty of female programmers/IT related jobs (and I mean actual IT stuff not HR) already, it's not close to 50% because you just have to be fucking autistic and it's a rarer trait in women than in men.

Source: I have female coworkers

>Professional
What the fuck kind of job title is that?
Is it for people in 'the work industry'?

>Case and point
Cases like this are a diamond dozen

Never hire a woman to do a mans job

I don't know of anyone who is afraid of a woman in STEM other than getting shafted due to affirmative action - but that doesn't really happen, because STEM companies/departments need results, thus even with all of the posturing in big companies like Google and Apple, women are still deservedly under-represented and generally make less money.

Look at the demographics for undergrads and graduate degree holders that make less than $60k/year and I bet it'll jive with the demographics that receive affirmative action benefits.

how women view "coding"

Why women are afraid of sexbots? Worried they might be a hole better than women?

why would she post a bunch of cd errors?

Does that clarify things?

Seriously, my team had 3 female "engineers", and only one of them was worth that title. And even that one: just barely.

The other two didn't produce any code for more than a year. They ran PR and documentation efforts (which is valuable). But make no mistake... The top producers on every team I've been in are universally males.

I just wish the women would stop trying to be men. They suck royally at it, and I don't like propping them up.

kek

for you

Not a woman but are you telling me that people aren't hacking like in Deus Ex?
Everything I knew was a lie

This is from a KKK Koding with Karlie Kode Kamp on youtube

AND I JUST MADE MY WEBSITE WITH
>WICKZJGXKXKXKXKXKXKXKKXKXXXXXX

She's the "ideas" guy

>magna cum laude
>cum loud
>somma cum laude
>somma fine cum loud
Was she the best they had at BLACKED.com?

Holy shit that's unironically a good trade

She writes the cheques to the guys to designs the logo and comes up with the mandated powerpoint template

You disappoint me Bulgaria