White Toddler LYNCHED In Popular Rap Video

What are your feelings on this Sup Forums? U mad? Seems to me like a repeat of the Haitian Massacre is on its way. History repeats itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtu.be/qku2WZ7aRYw?t=82
youtube.com/watch?v=ohgOxfzNe3M
youtube.com/watch?v=duTNyg4g1sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

O forgot link youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw

Daily reminder the rapper got beat up onstage

>Seems to me like a repeat of the Haitian Massacre is on its way. History repeats itself.
Please do nigger

Then we can get rid of the Jew World Order and you motherfuckers can go be their slaves in Africa.

(((music industry))) trying to meme racial tension

I really don't want to give clicks. who's the rapper?

This boy xxxtentacion is actually a white supremacist

XXXtentacion.

Fuck white people!!!

We should have memed Jim Webb into office instead

I think you overestimate how many whites would be on your side. So you really think the majority of his fanbase is black? Or the likes on that video?
>I took a white bitch to Starbucks
>That little bitch got her throat fucked
>(lynch white toddler)
>(white people all over drool)

I'm not mad. It's nigger wish fulfillment, it has nothing to do with reality. Same thing with niggers pretending to be rich by wearing stupid jewelry.

Well even niggers are hating on him right now because of torturing his nigress, so who gives a shti.

You think having born traitors on your side will help you?

XXX is anti-BLM
Said "Dear white people" was bullshit
/ourguy/

No, he said he hates crackers.

You're acting like he's pretending by his lonely in front of a mirror. He's sending a wildly anti-white message, lynching a fucking toddler, and white people all over play him on repeat and enjoy. You think that's insignificant?

wh*te """""people""""" really need to stop breeding

No he didn't Fuck you watch the full video faggot bitch XXX is the savior of Gen Z

Nobody is afraid of thirteen year old Tyler who just used his good boy allowance to buy the latest GayZ track. Stop it.

>I think you overestimate how many whites would be on your side.
I think you overestimate that people like me give a fuck about Starbucks sipping delusional yuppy scum or what the numbers look like.

You're not fighting other niggers or mexicans this time. When white people war the entire earth trembles.

Stop breeding white people!!!

No, it's a reflection of the impotence and powerlessness of his audience. People who are happy and in control don't need to scream about murdering others.

This is what rap music has always been - lower class trash fantasy.

Do the math. An uprising by 15% of the population would be catastrophic, that's numbers that even the government would shit themselves over. Add to that the fact that the majority of white people would never side with "racists". Then add the number who try they're hardest not to get involved, flee the country. And you're left with what, something around 10% of the population, if you're lucky? Not to mention this has happened before, when the majority of whites were actually defending themselves. Now the odds are even worse for you.

Wheres the video? I dont know who this is.

Really? What happened with the Haitian Massacre?

He didn't get beat up, he got cheapshotted by a rival nigger crew. Insignificant.

I knew from the fucking moment that I first saw the video you retarded fucking mongoloids would instantly misinterpret it.

If you really think this is "muh white genocide", I wish to you that you sincerely kill yourself to make the white race better, you absolutely shallow fucking inbreds.

When will people realize that he didn't actually kill the little boy? He was telling black people not to do that

Meme rapper for trapfags tbqh

>tfw your friend comes home from uni and this shit is all he fucking listens to

>Really? What happened with the Haitian Massacre?
Niggers drove the French off because the government stopped supporting them, the left overs were cannabalized. Then the blacks turned on the mixed blacks and starting killing them. The mixed blacks fucked them up.

Now it's a nigger third world that begs white people for money.

You don't understand what you're fucking with and you have a Jewish brainwashing knoweldge of your own people's history.

Explain it then genius. He's lynching a white toddler onscreen. If it were the reverse the world would screech to a halt. But I'm sure you have an (((explanation))) for the (((deeper meaning))) of this (((art))). I'm sure the niggers will keep in mind your loyalty in the end. They're known for fair play.

Yes I'm pretty sure that when black people watch the clip they're gonna interpret it properly, specially with such clear lyrics singing in the background like "HEH ababanapaba tapeh! turududurudu teh!"

someone pls explain the asterisk meme, is it to get by chan filters or am i just way behind?
also sage

>damage control
Go to bed XIDF

They use it on twitter too I think. Maybe to avoid hate speech policies?

Listen to the lyrics, you stupid fucks. He's calling for niggers to stop chimping out and looting shit when they don't get their way. Since Sup Forums likes to act like niggers themselves nowadays, he's basically saying that people need to get the fuck over being butt hurt all the time. Fuck, you LARPing faggots are killing us.

He said it's "revenge for slavery"

Wrong. French whites woke up one day to a sudden nigger vengeance over slavery and got absolutely BTFO, women and children raped, until in a matter of weeks there were no more white people. Unsatiated as always the niggers then turned their nostrils on the half-breeds and did the same, on account of the white in them. Don't know where you got the idea it was barely any whites involved or that it was mainly lightskinned niggers vs darkskinned. It was Baltimore or Charlotte or St Louis riots x100 and that's it. And it won't take much for a similar situation. You can believe every nigger is willing, you can tell by how they burn down their cities every now and then. They're hungry for blood like the Haitian and every day they get more antsy and angsty.

yeah i've seen it for 'white' and 'god' a lot, can't figure it out

>What happened with the Haitian Massacre?
What to the niggers in the congo when belgium took over ?

Is that what his genius lyrics are proclaiming let us see.

m like bitch, who is your mans?, aye
Can't keep my dick in my pants, aye
My bitch don't love me no more, aye
She kick me out I'm like vro, aye
That bitch don't wanna be friends, aye
I gave her dick, she got mad, aye
She put her tongue on my dick, aye
Look at my wrist, about 10, aye
Just got a pound of that boof, aye
Brought that shit straight to the booth, aye
Tommy my Hilfiger boots, aye
She said want fuck bitch, I do, aye
You put a gun on my mans, aye
I put a hole in your parents, aye
I just got lean on my ksubis, aye
I got an uzi no uzi, aye
Fuck on me, look at me, Ay
Fuck on me, yeah, look at me, ay
Look at me, look at me, yeah
Fuck on me, yeah
Look at me, yeah, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me, yeah
Look at me, fuck on me
Yeah, ay
I took a white bitch to starbucks
That lil' bitch got her throat fucked
I like to rock out, I'm misfit
My emo bitch like her wrist slit
Curly hair bitch like I'm Corbin
Got like three bitches, I'm mormon
Skeet on your main bitch's forehead
Don't want your pussy, just want head
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, yeah, aye
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, fuck on me
Look at me, yeah

O yeah totally I see what you mean bro, deep as fuck message about unity and peace.

>hey're hungry for blood like the Haitian and every day they get more antsy and angsty.
Not even you militant leaders believe you can win a race war you stupid coon youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

really made me think, maybe the blacks aren't so bad after all

Haiti was 99% black. not hard to kill all the whites when they're 1% of the population. I hope you niggers try that shit here and you'll be exterminated.

the country would experience an economic boom once you monkeys are gone

>Appeal to authority
Is this what it's like to be a brainlet?

>O yeah totally I see what you mean bro, deep as fuck message about unity and peace.

>Fallacy fallacy
You tell me nigger

I watched the full thing and you're a retard. He literally tells blacks not to kill whites. You are a fucking embarassment.

Nice misdirection. Not to mention it's not comparable. Difference between conquering, and maintaining your civilization alongside a people who are bloodthirsty for vengeance, but towards whom you are complacent.

Watch the video dumbass. This guy, at least in this video, is on the right side.

He literally says in the video that the black on white crime has to stop dumbass. Watch the video. I can't believe you retarded fucks who don't actually check sources.

That doesn't even happen in the video dumbass. He tells blacks to stop murdering whites.

This is obviously a NatSoc board, you fucking retards don't understand English. I want old pol.

I believe we've been invaded by this nigger's number 1 fan.

What did he mean by this?

> video flagged

I believe this entire thread is evidence why we Jews don't consider whites to be human. You guys are fucking retards.

>absolute retard

>Hoot and holler ooga booga about shooting niggas up and throatfucking a white girl
>Lynch white toddler onscreen
>Jabber about crime stats and generally warn against race war white toddler dangles tellingly overhead, dead as fuck
>You come passionately to the defense

Where did you go so wrong?

Did you watch the video, he reads something for a whole 2 minutes saying how blacks need to stop acting like killing whites is the answer. Or are you one of those perma-virgin 70 IQ NatSoc faggots?

Every fucking time

Do you not realize the symbolism behind the white child being lynched? Hint: It's not to say that white children should be lynched.

It's cool. They'll lynch the white toddler and the white Christian male father will go in front of the news and talk about love and forgiveness, and how diversity is wonderful, and Pastor says to bring in black and browns from shit countries because Jesus says so...Then he'll forgive the black guy and hug him on air, while the white Christian wife sits there smiling sheepishly.

9 months later the wife will give birth to a mulatto child and the husband will call it a miracle.

Then the cycle repeats. The white race chose this. Let's not get angry about the fate we all worked so hard for, is now coming to fruition. Worst case scenario, we're all wrong and Jesus was a false god pushed on us because we were gullible idiots, and we'll all just die in horrible, brutal fashion at the hands of 3rd world sub-humans.

kill niggers

Bud, did you watch it? It's literally calling out everyone for advocating violence against whites. The start is the set-up to his speech at the end. The start is made to look like what the modern media is doing when it tells blacks to targets whites. Then he goes on a two minute speech saying why killing whites is exactly what blacks cannot do. He literally is telling blacks that all the media pressure to attack whites is bullshit and you're against him.

You are literally saying you oppose a black man for telling blacks not to listen to media pressure to kill whites. So that means you want blacks to kill whites you dumbass.

When is this fucking JDIF shill gonna leave. All your posts are like copy pasta with minor tweaks and you post replying to everyone in this thread.

So either you are a paid troll or a fucking loser that needs to take some meds

youtu.be/qku2WZ7aRYw?t=82 Listen to the rest of the song including the poem at the end. Linking lyrics to a song he made when he was fucking 15 is irrelevant. Don't use nigger logic on me, boy.

The guy in the video is telling blacks not to bow to media pressure to kill whites. Are you saying you want dead white children? Are you a fucking retard?

Sperg

good

Because you guys are literally advocating against a man trying to get blacks to stop killing whites and you won't even acknowledge it. Its in the fucking video. Are you saying blacks should kill whites? If not then you agree with the video. I'm repeating it because you're a dumbass. That nigger is saying "Don't kill whites". Will you at least acknowledge it, its in the fucking video. If not then KYS.

Coming from someone who advocates the murder of his race's children. Fucking goyim. You are useless.

Won't matter most people don't look into it anymore all they see is the kid getting killed.

(you)

Its time to stop

It's literally an effortless "racism is bad" message, he doesn't deserve praise. Telling blacks to stop rioting was decent though.

You guys didn't like this one? Some of my better writing.

You're the biggest cuck I've ever encountered on this board. The most he does that approaches commendable is point out that both sides are wrong; this is commendable because it demonstrates his ability to look at both sides of an issue; but ultimately it's bullshit because we know white on black crime and black on white crime is far from equal. Other than that his message is in the symbolism, which is clear to anyone who can see around their nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohgOxfzNe3M

THAT GUY WAS IN A DOMESTIC ABUSE CASE, HIS WHITE GF DEFINITELY PAID THE TOLL THERE WAS A THREAD A FEW DAYS AGO . SOMEONE DIG IT UP PLS.

You're literally arguing against the message of stopping black on white crime, yet somehow I'm wrong. Well then please do your best to explain to me how black on white crime is good, since you love it so much.

They're insinuating white or God is vulgar to read so they replacing one letter with an asterisk it's sparing the reader from actually seeing the offensive word

Fuck me, what happened to this board. I literally leave for 7 months and I come back to fucking LARPing 14 year old inner-city white kids that are fucking sour their crush was stolen by a nigger. It aint matter if the boy is black, it only matters if he's a cultural nigger, and this boy aint.

Nothing to say cuck? You went from 100 to 1 mph.

I know they're not equal dumbfuck. I never said they were. I never said niggers were equal to whites. All I said is you fuckers are too stupid to realize he was telling blacks not to kill whites. This whole thread is predicated on the idea that the video is about lynching whites, when it is the opposite. You're the cuck who argued that trying to stop blacks from killing whites was bad. You literally advocate for the murder of your children.

>Dixie flag with cuck fantasies
I swear there's a hidden yankee agenda.

Real cute, calling someone a cuck because they agree that blacks shouldn't kill whites. You're a special kind of retard.

You're honing in on one little aspect of the video and acting like it's the whole video idiot. He mentions offhand that black people should also be peaceful. Great! But he's also propogating the false narrative of cops killing "innocent" dindunuffins, and hanging a white toddler onscreen as clearly a warning. And you're honing in on the fact that he also has the presence of mind to critique his own race and using that to defend the whole video. And not just defend it, but take up arms and battle vigilantly against anyone who is rightfully disgusted. Cuck or kike, GTFO.

Did you even watch the video?
Its not anti white

Try reading the thread dumbass. I will never understand why people try to argue a point in the middle of a thread as if it hasn't already been fleshed out in countless exchanges thereafter.

Get out of here, you fucking island criminal nigger. You and yours aint shit and will never be shit. Hows the Muslims taking over your country workin out for ya?

One cops are the niggers who impose cultural marxism on America, if you stand with them you stand against whites. Two, the hanging of a white kid wasn't a warning, it was meant to show how wrong the idea was for both races. Three I'm battling vigilantly against you because if you oppose what he said, then you agree with the modern media narrative that blacks should kill whites. I'm not letting you walk away if you say blacks should kill whites. You're just too much of a dumbass to admit you fucked up and didn't actually listen to the video so you got it all wrong. And yes I'm half Jewish half Aryan. But you are proof that whites are not supreme. You literally argue against someone trying to stop blacks from killing whites. This is why whites are losing. Half of you are SJW pussies, the other half are retards.

Do you two see how gullible the goyim are? You really think you'll win against the Jews with allies like that?

>beat white teacher
AYO
>hang white kid
HOL UP
>start riots
SO YOU BE SAYING
>throws acid on white gf
RACISM IS BAD AND SHEEEEIT

>white cuck
This is not anti white
>proceeds to jacking off to this nigger music video

youtube.com/watch?v=duTNyg4g1sM

All these people ITT that didn't even watch the video

btw this video isn't meant for you guys, he did this one to bait his young edgy fans into watching the official music video for his most (((lit))) song and instead he offered them some common knowledge about violence = bad and pls respect each other and white people gets killed too and all that classic shit but not every one seems to know this so mad props to him

>Muslims taking over australia
Scuse me lad? It's australia. Not austria. Putster was right that the average american is ignorant as shit.

>Yes I'm Jewish
LMFAO is this the first time a shill has ever come clean? Do I get some sort of trophy?