Gentlemen. How do we kill Reinhardt?

Gentlemen. How do we kill Reinhardt?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dash, Tracer Ult his back, Rewind.

Give him two bowls: One with salt and one with monosodium glutamate.

He's fucked.

We hire Emil as his manservant and have him poison him.

Jokes on you he can tell the difference between salt and sugar

Blow up the planet

>Poison immunity: Immune to all poison
>Illness immunity: Immune to all sickness and disease

Cover him in concrete

Brainwash hi m into thinking he's a girl, then the problem takes care of itself.

Make him watch K-ON and watch gleefully as he loses the will to live

KILLA QUEEN!

Drown him.

we use bastion

Does his blessing against water only protect against water magic or all water?

He can walk on water.

I say blow the planet up. It's not technically directed at him, so his attack immunity won't work. Even if he survives it, he has no blessing to survive the vacuum of space (yet).

His blessing specifies protection against attacks and projectiles, so I still say drowning or burying him is the safest way

It has to be something that kills him over and over to get around the phoenix blessing

Dodge rolls and backstabs.

Inb4 one of the (etc) blessings is underwater breathing.

Inb4 he gets a passive buff from being wet.

The fucker can fly so it wouldn't really surprise me.

>He can walk on water.
>His blessing specifies protection against attacks and projectiles
>The fucker can fly so it wouldn't really surprise me.
Holy shit I really want to watch this now, this sounds hilarious. Are you guys just memeing or is this all serious?

Why not kill if we seduce him?

This. Why would you want to fight him? The guy is the perfect husbando.

Eat tons of taco and fart in front of his face.

Wouldn't trying to blow the planet to kill him count as a new method to attack him? He is immune to that I think.

He is not even a main character.

heres a translation of this image.

Pick reaper
*teleports behind him*
DIE DIE DIE
heh nothing personal kid
*throws shotguns on the ground*

Make him addicted to my cock.
He'll want to get his boypussy destroyed by it eventually.

But what about the sexy grandpa?

>Blessing of the Phoenix: upon death, he is granted a 'continue' once

Can you do it twice?

FRESH

he hasn't appeared much in the anime yet, but anime is 2 cour so we will def see him more

What the fuck? He's broken.

ravage felt

>First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
>Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him

Ok that's some bullshit.

>Sodium knowledge: He will never get salt and sugar mixed up
>Power bleeding: Bleeding actually makes him stronger
>Blessing of Cloud: can walk on cloud
>Magic resistance: No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him
>Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhardt connects
>Rain blessing: He gains power in rain
>Sun blessing: He gains power in sunny weather
>Night's blessing: He gains power during night
>Morning blessing: he gains power during morning

Just fuck my shit up

We Medaka Box now.

D.va

Gook

>Blessing of Lake: Can walk on water
>Blessing of Cloud: can walk on cloud
>First attack immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, it always misses.
>Preceding attack immunity: The second attack and all following attacks misses him

Why don't we just push him off a cliff accidentally on a cloudy afternoon?

>Arrow avoidance: he cannot be hit by projectiles. (this is why sword that Elsa threw went around him on its own)
>Arrow guarantee: any projectile he uses is guaranteed to hit the target

What happens when two Reinhardts shoot an arrow at each other?

Yes. It's all serious.

With one punch

>Etc... (More to come)

THERE'S MORE?

He probably has a blessing that lets him create other blessings.

He actually does. That's how he got the others in the first place.

Make Subaru tell him about how he can travel back in time so that the shadow kills Reinhart.

Why doesn't he just have a blessing to be absolutely immune to anything then?

Uhm, he does...

Junkrat ult, drive behind his shield, blow him up.

Probably requires something to create, like mana or something. So let's say he has like 500 mana total, that gets replenished with time, and the stronger the blessing, the more mana he needs to consume to make one, so an all out immunity blessing may be something absurd like 10000 mana, so he can't just outright do it so he has to stick with making specific ones.

That's just my assumption anyways.

The fuck is with all of these Sup Forums crossboarders?

The series is still ongoing so he can add more blessings to the ones he already has.

Why do we want to kill someone who did literally nothing wrong?

Just to see if we can. By the way, Reinhardt is also pretty messed in the head.

It's just to imagine if it's possible, dosn't mean he deserves it.

>pic related works too

>Reinhardt is also pretty messed in the head
Elaborate.

Who knows

What if he accidentally gets killed?
I'm not talking 'accidental', I'm talking actually accidental. His blessings protect him from attacks but what if it's not an attack and is just friendly fire?

Basically, you just need one of his allies or people near him to fuck up completely accidentally.

An attack is an attack no matter if it's coming from friendly fire or enemy attacks, he is litteraly immune to the stuff in general, if one of his allies fucked up and triped almost slashing him in half his blessings would protect him from it too.

His sense of justice is borderline. He also killed him mother, as is pretty messed up by it even though it wasn't completely his fault.

I might as well add who is sane in this series for you animefags.

Out of all the people who is sane in the series that was shown in the anime:

Felt
Puck

Can he even kill himself? If he can't, is it not possible for him to be so mindraped that he wants to kill himself but he can't?

>Puck
only as long as Emilia is unhurt/alive.

>Felt
>Repeatedly attacked Subaru with bladed weapons
How is she sane?

I mean an 'attack' implies malicious intent so an attack without malicious intent i.e. friendly fire may be possible.

I guess that would be too easy to exploit for people who want to kill Reinhardt though, so all attacks, friendly fire or not, get covered by the blessing.

She's the most sane compared to everyone else in the series. Not to mention she was just defending her home, who she assumed was a looter.

Wasn't that anime only deal? Or did it happen in the web series/light novel? In the manga she just got suspicious and when she belived him stoped, and didn't even start slashing at him.

Puck goes full rage on the mansion when Emilia dies and freezes the entire mansion even with Subaru crying over Emilia's body.

Send him to space, he still needs to breath.

>Puck
And he isn't even a fucking person

God help the protagonist of this fucked up WN

subaru can do this

It was mostly an anime original.

Subaru is one of the most depressive and insane people in the WN user. I'm not even joking about that.

Justified, he's mad because his master/daughter died.

The best part is how all of the useful blessings he has are like a 1/10,000,000 chance, and he has dozens.

Subaru looks scary as fuck in this panel. When does the anime get to this? I want to see his cheery demeanour crack fully.

He was actually like this from the get-go. His cheery demeanor was a mask to hide his crippling depression.

>Has to live with the mistakes he made in case a checkpoint happens
>Needs to die in order to come back, death usually ends up being painful and not instant
>Slowly goes mad and depressed over the situation
>Can't even kill himself to escape this since it will mean going back to spawn point

He has some determination to keep trying at least until something extremely fucked up happens.

>The blessing list ends with a literal "etc..."
Now that's some shit

pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

Go spoil yourself for the whole season

I wonder what it will be?

You think that is scary, wait till you see all of this.

I already read it, I posted what you replied to quite a while ago, thanks anyways.

From episode 3 I got this really strong feeling that he'd end up being a villain later down the line. Actually surprised that novelfags aren't confirming it this very moment.

Dude's like max level new game+ hero

They actually are divided by this, some people think it will be a Jackie Chan Subaru ending while others think wit will be a Witch King Subaru Ending

>bottom right panel
Holy shit

Have you not been in Re:Zero threads lately? Alot of people are asking for edits and arguing over this.

shilling, they are payed per post and replies, just ignore, gook sold us out

>inb4 tinfoil

Can't we just cut him off from the spiritual realm of spirit blessings? Subaru has like no blessings and he could beat Reinhardt if there is no way for Reinhardt to get his blessings.

Rein vs Onii-sama when

It's bound to happen, we will just have to wait for it.

Strategic thermonuclear weapon. It's not a projectile, it's a one-hit kill, 20% of ionizing you is still vaporizing you, and one you reach the tens of megatons range, it's far too enormously impersonal an event to be considered as an attack against anything expect a sovereign state.

>used and mind-broken goods

Is this true?

To be fair that one is his own magical negro possessing him to do crazy shit.

user I...

Yup, Subaru is gonna have his own wise magical negro of the book.