What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u-NeGDOIVco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean he's not wrong, Trump has been pretty shitty so far.

The shill-bots on this board will tell you otherwise.

That jews killing thousands of people so they can kill even more people in Middle East, in the end resulting in millions of deaths at the expense of the taxpayer and the well being of billions, is just as bad as a president who hurt fee fees being in office and reducing illegal immigration.

wtf I hate Tom Hanks now

Tom shanks might be the democrats guy in 2020 or 2024 mark my words. It'll be a tuff one

I hate basically every single celebrity now. I hope they get gassed. fuck tom hanks.

Hrs bros with (((Spielberg))), of course he hates Trump

He has been neither good nor bad. Explain how he has been shitty.

He's a Hollywood libtard who belongs to a secret order of Libtard Actors or he won't get casted for new movies.

He is just a shill. These faggots have figured out that calling everyone a shill is a good tactic that puts people on the defensive.
If someone came on Sup Forums and started talking about how bad Trump is doing, they would get called a shill immediately, but if they don't present any examples and simple accuse everyone else of being a shill, they get away with it, and if you list a good thing about Trump presidency like the illegal immigration being way down and people being deported, they accuse you of being both a shill and a Trump fanboy.
Leftypol faggots are learning and using new tactics.

He is wrong, Trump has achieved much more in the first 6 months than globalist shill Barack, George W Bush etc.

yeah, I'm sure that the cops and firefighters who died in 9/11 would agree that the democratic process of the electoral college voting in someone that roughly half of Americans didn't support was much worse than 9/11

>Opened first new coal mine in decades
This isn't an accomplishment bruv, by any stretch. What's he doing next, bringing back the buggy?

what do you fucking think he meant?

saged.

What is sweetie doing to that cat?

I hope this globalist piece of shit dies a painful death

Tom H or the photoshop magician who made this?

you dont even know the man
conserve your hate, if you give it to everyone, it will mean very little

She looks like a literal brainlet. Her head shape is all fucked up.
I'd like to shave her head and look at that monstrosity.

this is pretty clearly shopped.

How do people get away with this? I see ads on FB all the time where it's celebs with the shitty T-shirt the page is selling shopped onto them. How do they not get sued?

Looks shopped.

Latvia is right. Jews are just mocking the goyim and sticking their act of neocon terrorism in our faces. 3000 goy lives sacrificed for Israel, like chickens at the kosher slaughter.

Chinese investments by Cao Deweng that Chinese major CEO need to be on there.

I mean China opening factories here to avoid taxes at home is a pretty big feather in Trump's cap that the media ignored ofc.

Fucking hate this absolute sea of propaganda they have him buried under.

He handled TWO tornadoes back to back superbly and with Kimmie in the background.

We haven't had a leader this competent in decades and our pussified society is still hung up on mean words and people that do nothing but sit on their ass and collect a check...leftist heroes.

Yeah, hurricanes, I'm pissed off. Fuck you all.

You now remember tom has a son named Chet that's a winger rapper
youtu.be/u-NeGDOIVco

You could've used the Transform tool in Photoshop, you n00b, to make the perspective on the print more believeable.

Anyway, he's orthodox christian, he's our guy, he only lives and works in the hornet's nest.

Because no one is surprised that Hollywood celeb kikes turn out to be massive cunts. If someone posted a photoshopped imagine of some celeb with a sign saying ''kill all whitey'' I wouldn't even bother to check if it's real or not, no one who spends more than 5 minutes a day on the internet would check if it's true.

this. Better start with that disgusting creature Heidi Klum

Has she never handled a cat before?

Why on earth do they shop this on the one actor that isn't political in that whole shitshow?

Somebody shoop his shirt to say the 2 best mornings of the 21st century and spread it on social media so they can start calling hanks a white nationalist

Fucking kek

cats are our guys, they scratch the kikes

he meant he's going to die by the end of the month

don't cap this

He's advertising for a new bull.

Legend.

>those multiple font changes where people had to change because there were falsehoods

>the towers fell on 9th of november
mm/dd/yy fags still believe this

This.

This. My hate list was so big I changed the system and now I have a based list instead. Like James Woods, Oliver Stone, Billy Corgan...

I'm not talking about lib shit. It's just whatever their selling. Like they would shop their "Get GAINZ" shirt onto a picture of the Rock from something else to sell their shitty product. How can they use his likeness from an unrelated picture to sell a t-shirt he probably knows nothing about?

I don't know, the only thing I know for sure is that only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

City people are more intelligent and voted for Hillary.

Fucking PERFECT. Deploy it

From our side of the world it looks like he's doing ok. We watch Hillary's Antifa movement with much amusement...what a pack of crybabies.

>that cigarette
Kek

wtf trump is a jew?
trump is a muslim jew terrorist?
id gant be tru! XD

>Trump has been pretty shitty so far.
He doesn't even come close to the previous fucking 3 presidents.
Are people this easily fooled by the MSM?

>Kek
Has he returned?

wasted

>China opening factories here to avoid taxes at home
The fuck?
Did we enter upside down world?

No. It means kek wants that image spread

gee who could be behind this post
>they won't notice if I just project!! better make more drumpf threads!!!

>best morning
>no fucking cheese TV

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He means that an electoral victory by a candidate he doesn't like is equivalent to murdering 3,000 people.

It's a photoshop you fucking doinks

he means you should improve your photoshop skills

good goy, now (((debunk))) the rest of the list.

>this

why tom, i thought you were the best

glorious

checked

good list bro

Why is she so qt, bros?

I wanna cuddle with her while she whispers me sweet shitposts about trump until I fall asleep

tha fuq I watched that whole vidya waiting for the cat to pull her top open and show some titty

top tier faggotry vidya post

Trump has barely gotten anything done. (((they))) won't let him, neither good nor bad.

Significantly better than the last two, unless you are a liberal.

That doesnt look like its real