Anthropology

Which group among our Genus (Homo) has the most unique DNA? Anyone with expertise on this. By the way, I'm not interested in a semantic shitfight about species/race/human definitions. We all breed very easily and successfully with one another, so I am satisfied we are all H. sapiens.

It's Jews believe it or not. Geneticists have been viewing their Dna for years and have determined that their Dna is more unique

me

got a source on that?

Sauce. Has she done x-rated stuff

Wow ..and that booty thou

Not true, all homo sapiens DNA is 99.99 identical to each other

>We all breed very easily and successfully with one another

Seen any Tasmanian natives walking around lately?

Where are all the life guards? A bunch of black people are about to drown in that picture.

> TFW CIS HET SAPIENS

What do you mean? There are mixed race descendants walking around. All the purebreds are gone. But that does not mean they weren't able to produce viable offspring with Europeans. Even after at least 50 000 years separation.

Euro Asians Africans Abos and every naturally seperated groups are unique dna races

Anything homo is capable of breeding with homos even different species unique trait.

Dayum why do niggers have such nice booties?

Africans

Actually if Commie fucks and their Christian parents weren't so anti-nature and anti-reality you could celebrate diversity and people would know that there are A LOT of different kinds of black people.

It's australian aboriginal/some secluded indians (same original denisovan ancestors)
Unique in a primitive sense.

T. Masters degree in genetics.

Australian Aborigines

true facts:

>abbos have unique genetic adaptation to allow their metabolism to rapidly shift to extreme desert climate
>an east coast and west coast abbo are more genetically distinct then a chinese and irishman
> abbos have 80% average brain size, but 25% larger visual lobes for remembering oasis locations

also I'm pretty sure abbos were actively devolving into some sort of land biped when aussies finally showed up

Africans

Yea I agree. Isolated for thousands of years, they were.

sauce

Got a diagnosis?

The Khoisan are the oldest branch on the human tree, I believe.

>Sentinelese

its interesting that the Sentinelese look just like africans but cluster genetically with asians.

We share 99% of our DNA with chimps. Have a look at this cuck.

We need to preserve this diversity.

We interbred with Neanderthals as well. The fact that we can interbreed is not a reason to do so. We can fuck a donkey, but we don't since it is degenerate. Also different dog breeds can interbreed, but is is weird and their offspring is ugly in most cases.

I don't understan what your words are saying. Black people are still good, right?

best example is Polar and Grizzly bears being able to reproduce while not being being a completely separate species.
Also, ALL canines, that is wolves, coyotes, dogs, etc can interbreed and create fertile offspring, yet are completely different species.
Fuck species mixing whores and retards.

The Yoruba, the other main nigerian groups, the Hausa and the Fulani do not originate from the Sahara and Igbos have western european back flow.

For reference Neanderthal have a distance of .4% from homo erectus

they have back flow of Caucasian genes thanks to horn Africans it's the Yoruba from Nigeria.

You should already know the answer is australoids
This is bait
This is bait

This based leaf bro, stay with your own kind and produce offspring that looks like you and your ancestors.

Do they really? How come? Because of North African setlers?

>conquistador intensifies

Hausa were originally north african Berbers while the Fulani were nomadic Semites, Igbo are a mystery but mixed Igbo children can have pale eyes.

>more unique
It is not very common to find reptilian genes in human genome so there's that of course

shit I meant homo sapiens not erectus

Thanks, didn't know. Did know West Africans were influenced by North Africans for a long time and that they traded with them, I guess some North Africans stayed and so they received Caucasian DNA.

I knew it, Jews are reptiles confirmed.

sauce?

Aborigines

>Be Abo
>Turn your habitat into a desert
>Actively devolving human characteristics
>Finally your turn to get infusion of white DNA like the rest of the world
>It's criminals, bottom of the barrel Anglos
>Still a huge improvement

super interesting. I wonder how abbos would do if they taught visual mnemonic techniques in Australian schools. Europeans from 200 BC to 1500 AD largely relied on an obscure visuospatial mnemonic technique called simply the Art of Memory or Ars Memoriae, which consisted of mental "walk" through a familiar location. Each walk would have a certain number of locus (or spots, e.g. your bedroom would have a bed, chair, window, etc as spots), and then the items or concepts you want to remember would be placed in the locuses and accessed in a predetermined order in your walk.

All humans have astounding visuospatial memories, but maybe Abbos are even better? Would be interesting to test out.

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

>>Still a huge improvement

some of the white people with a few drops of abo blood are worse than the actual black coons, in the city at least. im not brave enough to check out what the outback desert people are up to.

>99% similar
>100% different

They buy roast chickens from Coles and debone it then take turns fucking it. The kids do that atleast. The girls hitchhike with truckies to "explore the world" and turn up back home in a week after realising they're out of money because their parents get the welfare checks, but by that point they're absolutely riddled with stds.

San Bushmen are very archaic.
Papuas have weird as fuck genes
Tibetans have some strange denisovan superpowers so they can breath at high altitudes
What you can find in hillybilly Afghanistan and Pakistan can be strange.
Amazonians.

>They buy roast chickens from Coles and debone it then take turns fucking it.

a watermelon would be more civilised.

Papuas are basically jungle Abos.

Finally...

Squares have the same shape which would state that they are all 99% the same but if one is white and the other is yellow they are 100% different

Yes. Intriguing stuff. Got shouted down , no funding, so answers still await. Science and politics eh.

In fairness, they're still both squares. Then you determine what difference the color makes.

And to our different we are still both humans.

definition*

And do they benefit form it? Would their ancestors be proud that they are fucked out of existance?

Pay Debts
> € 1 Trillion

they aren't very adept in aquatic environments though

BRUUUUUAP

After doing some reading the woman in your pic is more related to east asians than SS Africans or Indians.

This

Isn't she a African?

I'm going to go with Abbos. Have zero data to back that.

They practice in-group preference while shaming others for doing the same. This did not preserve them as well having to jump from one host nation after another repeatedly.

No, but...
This. However I want to remind everyone of a very simple chart for comparison

You are a Abo right?

For the same reason scientists don't do research on hereditary intelligence, because 'muh racism'.