Are you fucking with me?

Are you fucking with me?

spoiler that shit

No, spoil me. What the fuck happens next?

Perfect ending.

That manga was good until they started making that movie

What's wrong with a engangement ending?

what were you expecting though

CHEX

That's it. They're using the class reunion to announce their engagement. You don't show up to a class reunion in traditional clothing or a suit like that unless you're announcing some serious shit. Everyone else shown was in casual.

Their families go on vacation and they have to watch the house.

And then they fuck

THIS IS NOT A ROMANCE MANGA RETARDS

NOT A ROMANCE MANGA

Pretty sure that one doujin is canon

look they are holding hands that means probably they fucked several times already

>bully her hard and overall ruin her childhood
>holds her hand in the end

I'm not one to complain, but this one is a complete sexist macho dream bullshit. How can anyone defend this?

>sexist macho dream bullshit
The fuck? How is it any of that?

>Everyone else shown was in casual.
You sure?

>not getting that it was a troll post

Did you read the story? The entire point is redemption from past failings.

The point was that he understood he was a giant piece of shit and feels bad about it, and the girl despite that was still kind enough to allow him to become friends with her and even develop feelings for each other, so it's sort of a redemption thing.

There's nothing macho about it, if anything macho bullshit would be him still treating her like garbage and she coming to like him despite that.

>th-there's no romance in the manga guise!
>i-if you think the ending is disappointing is because your a disgusting shipperfag
>all the failed confession scenes are not canon!

It was stupid. So they decide to wear a smiling face and be chummy-chummy with the gang of brat that used to bullied them and destroyed their childhood, as well as the monstrous teacher that allowed all of that to happen and nearly drive MC's mom into bankruptcy/ MC into suicide. Worst of all, unlike Ueno and the Tall girl these pricks show no regret at all of their action (MC's traitorous male best friends' oh-well-we-are-somewhat-sorry-but-we-don't-want-to-with-you-anyway doesn't count). Basically the manga instead of carry an anti-bully message end up carry the blame-the-victim message instead. If you bully victim want to be happy you must suck it up and go lick those bullies' assholes instead. I am truly disappointed with the ending.

I think it's more like "you may come to regret something you did in the past and may want to fix it, but that dosn't mean everyone else feels the same way". It's cold but it's true, especially here where they pretty much ruined someone's childhood and only feel slight pity at most despite it being entirely their fault.

MC cared, and the idea was to show that despite that the others didn't share his feelings of wanting to fix what happened or at least feel bad about it.

lesbians were cute

Reminder that if you read fiction for anything more than handholding, you don't waste your time and go straight to sadpanda.

What the fuck is this thing?

she is best girl

Lesbianism. Not even once.

I legit expected this kid to bring a knife to school at some point.

This.
What the fuck is wrong with his eyes

>That lewd use of the peace sign
Ueno please, exercise some restraint.

I thought so too. "I hate bullies. I want to murder bullies"

TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

The truth exists beyond the gate

My disappointment is because, in the end, there was no reflection about the bullying. Why Ueno was so evil? Why do the teachers and adults were so absent? Why Nishimiya felt no grudge against anyone EVER? This is not about bullying, is just melodramatic fairy tale.

>he doesn't know when to spoil for lewdness
Hi newfriend