WHAT HAPPENED

I am unironically reading this with my morning coffee. It's good to know your enemy no matter how deranged he is.

That said, it's a fucking alternate reality novel, because none of the shit she writes about is true.

Free epub here: fileteaDOTme/n3wnyjVoxb8Rfa7xopHDHx2bw

How about giving an example

Too much effort, download and read it for yourself, this thread's purpose is to provide you the epub.

Bump

Neoliberalism & identity politics

Thanks Mr. notFBI but I ain't clicking that shit nigga

It's an epub nigga, not a super virus.

Click download and a pop up with the epub will appear ffs.

>File type unknown

What are you trying to get me to download

A fucking epub file the website doesn't know the name for an .epub

A book. The horror!

Okay sorry I've never used an ebook before, I prefer paperback

are y'all autistic

kek

>epub

kys

Fucking lol

It's the best e-book format. Sorry I don't have .huehue

You're the one with a Mac buddy, you sure it's us that's got the tism

bump for free download

Bulgaria is its own enemy.

From the bits and pieces I saw, it looked like the most petty and self-centered piece of trash ever written. She "takes responsibility" for her loss, but continues to blame everyone but herself.

She still blames Bernie, who gave up completely at the national convention and even campaigned for her in the general election. But because he didn't take bribes from big banks, he made her look bad.

It's horrifying to see so many brainwashed leftists on Twitter chastising Bernie for participating in the primaries and not taking corporate cash like Hillary. They really believe he ruined everything, even though he capitulated completely (to the dismay of many of his supporters).

There are actually people who will believe this trash. That's the scariest part.