What makes the Southwest so superior to the rest of the country?

What makes the Southwest so superior to the rest of the country?

Does the desert simply breed stronger men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWvF4HI9nMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Citycucks CANNOT compete.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWvF4HI9nMU

Sand people are naturally stronger.

Also NM is cucked.

>option to live in the comfy midwest
>lives in a desert full of mexicans
What did he mean by this?

Another quality Arizona meme.

Sorry but we're white, gun-loving, Christian conservatives. The Mexicans get sent back.

Is Arizona's state flag the best state flag? I think it is, no other states' looks as good.

Forgot "fuck injuns"

New Mexico wins there but they're still cucked faggots.

What would it take to make a religion around Arpaio?

I think Arpaio deserves to be added to the "Alt-Right Pantheon".
Current members include:
God Emperor Trump
Mike "Electric" Pence
James "Mad God" Mattis
Arpaio deserves a spot among these men. He can be the punisher of the wicked, He Who Puts Criminals In Pink Clothing. Sheriff "If you're brown, you gotta go" Joe.

There is another factor, and it is genetic.

AZ ranch user here, fuck your pussy ass 90 degree heat, rest of the country.

"oh but it's a dry heat!"
That's what everyone says who hasn't yet experienced 123 degrees F

and fuck cali, stay the FUCK OUT WE'RE FULL

Why not just live in Utah? It's white, has jobs and seasons.

I don't know about that. I've gone through 27 summers here and the heat has never bothered me. I then spent a couple months in Florida and wanted to kill myself.

Humidity is a real cunt user.

phoenix user?

fuck he got rocked, ground and pound

not much a skinny guy can do against a bigger guy whos content to wrestle though

this video is a classic

what can you grow on a ranch in the middle of the desert anyways?

everytime i drive to vegas i literally cannot believe anyone could live in the mojave or what the fuck they do out there, but they do

Wrong

All you faggots live under window tint and A/C
Don't lie.

Yup. Gilbert here, 4th most conservative town in the country.

It's a ranch, not a farm. We grow cattle, horses, goats, chickens, and a pair of balls

All you faggots live under the rule of california transplants and weed plants. The ranch has swamp coolers run by solar power for some buildings, but no AC you puss

New Mexico objectively has the best flag. Its a shame about the leftists and spics though.

The Zia is a great symbol, but it's kinda a boring flag.

Holy shit, I never realized that was in AZ. That nigger got the shit beat out of him.

This is why you don't pick a fight with Arizonans. We are the master race.

I always liked the incorporation of the pueblo culture into the normal white culture and it works with the flag.

And pueblo revival is pretty based.

swamp coolers are the fucking best, especially in the southwest US where they are really effective
the rest of the country doesn't understand, hell in the NorthEast they actually have machines that take moisture OUT of the air.

Nv fag here.
Can't deny arizona is pretty scenic.

AZ has the best sunsets. I'm from the West Valley, and there literally is no better sunset than an August sunset over the White Tanks. I've seen California ocean sunsets and, while nice, don't hold a candle to AZ desert ones.

Someone from Pennsylvania asked me the other day how we deal with not seeing trees everywhere.

I asked him how he deals with not seeing the fucking sky and everyone in the Chic-Fil-A started clapping.

Vegas user here. Grew up in the desert.
got my first rifle at 12 years old, an old single shot Marlin .22
hike the desert, shoot at desert critters like snakes and road runners. dad kicked us out of the house at 9am, had to be home before the sun went down. dont shoot your brother. dont fuck with rattlesnakes.
based childhood.

now work as a bartender. Redneck road his horse to my bar last month.

oh yeah redpilling my customers is a blast too!

Nice trips.
Good choice of restaurant. Based, Christian, and the CEO hates faggots.
Holy fuck, I wrote "hates" and it autocorrected to hate speech. New Apple iOS I think.

Are you ever bothered by the fact that degenerates around the country regularly flock to your city to sin?

This town is built on degenerates. well its built on losers. As a local bartender I can cash your payroll check, give you a free beer and shot and keep the drinks coming as long as your gambling.
I cant tell you how many blue collard workers iv seen gamble their entire paycheck.

I used to bartend in the strip, It was fun talking shit to foreigners and being that "edgy asshole but its cool" bartender. but i got over that after a few years.

Now being on the outer part of town all j deal with is a few dindus. the owners are pretty based here too. we dont stock any cognacs or brandys. if you heard it in a rap song. we dont stock it. it keeps the place pretty light.

working right now. its almost 4 am and i have a few of those blue collard guys just drinkin and gambling.

pic related. not a dindu but a pretty good guy.

Where would you recommend in NV? Is there genuinely scenic there?

I am actually blown away by the fact that you're from Vegas. I always feel like I'm the only lurker in this town. I'm a bartender too.

Citrus, pecans, oranges, cotton, and blue agave

Would be great for triggering spics and liberals.

that graveyard life bro. hows your shift? i paid out a loaded 5 spot for 800 to a tweaker earlier and got 3 bucks for a tip. fucking typical.

Sup Forums and youtube keep me entertained at night. im more of a lurker too

i paid this out two nights ago, made 550 that shift. and i was covering for the other graveyard guy. haha

Have any of you sand people solved the mystery of Broome Rd yet?

Not too shabby. I've been doing a lot of temp for t mobile and some private stuff. The bar I was working at on the strip just closed down this Saturday so that sucks. I'm pretty new into the bartending scene and I was surprised to find how hard it is to get into a good tipping bar.

whats the sauce? look up Zzyzx road. its south of vegas out I-15 towards LA. nothing too spooky but a fun spot to explore

what bar? we are gonna be looking for graveyard. the other dude is getting canned tomorrow. its sunday monday tuesday nights. about $100 a shift. then thursday morning shift. easy $250 a shift. my bar is in the northwest side of town. craig and MLK area

Is Utah considered part of the southwest? Always wanted to visit that place to see the cool rock formations

It was a small joint at the Hawaiian marketplace. Place was doomed from the get go. Only really worked there because of a favor.

Dude that would be great. I've kinda always liked graveyard because there isn't management to fuck with you and you can get into some great convos. How can we get into contact?

Yes

Very southwest. I worked at Zion National Park and its easily the most amazing place you'll find in the country. You could spend years exploring that place.

Salt Lake City is also a pretty cozy city.

Is the majority of Utah still Mormon? I'm guessing it's a pretty white state

Depends on the area but, yeah most are

make a random dispoable email and contact you within a few minutes of posting. we will go from there. i cant garentee anything of course.
these are the shifts that we hire younger or people with no gaming experience since they are alot slower. my bar is chill. get your sidework done. stock the beer and pick one large cleaning task a night and the bosses leave you alone. i use a hacked firestick and watch movies all night.

>swamp coolers are the best

I have a swamp cooler and its absolute hell.

This tech should have been left in the 1980s

Midwesterner here. Visited your area of the country while driving around in an RV.

New Mexico: Fucking Mars with "don't beat your grandchildren" sign everywhere.

Arizona: Reservation for white people. Figured they'd be left alone if they just moved to the most inhospitable place possible. Wrong, gibs zombies will always find you. Grand Canyon is grand.

Nevada: Mad Max disguised as Disneyland.

Utah: Great place to start a cult, spy agency, or heavy metal band.

You have some lovely vistas and beautiful landscapes. Not enough green for this midwesterner, though. Had to go back home to live indawoods.

sidework pic related. the brass T top beer taps. before and after.
fucking lemons and rocksalt polishes anything.

before cleaning

and after. not perfect but way cleaner

[email protected]
Thanks, user.

>no california

No barkeepers friend?

yeah not a fan of swamp coolers either

well i take pride in my bar brother. clean bar = happy customers = more tips.

i do have a support
staff that does all the nasty stuff lime trash,foors and bathrooms. he stocks my beer and ice on busy nights and i tip him out.