Trigger Night Vol. 3 event with Imaishi, Amemiya and the rest of the Trigger gang

>Trigger Night Vol. 3 event with Imaishi, Amemiya and the rest of the Trigger gang
Are you ready for the announcement of the second coming June 24, 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1e2CiFbmQEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAPPENING

Will they even survive until 2017?

Wasn't the last trigger night just a party with a bunch of ninja slayer drawings and stuff.

>inb4 it's another short

>Amemiya
Inferno Cop 2?

No, it was LWA2 themed and they announced Kiznaiver.

Kiznaiver bombed that hard?

Mappa survived loads of flops.

Kiznaiver is bombing? I haven't been on Sup Forums this season.

It should. Really bad series.

It's probably one of the best shows this season along with Kuromukuro and Luluco, though.

It ended up being a lot better than I was expecting after the first episode.

I want Trigger to do a proper magical girl show.

Mappa has made something sucessful?

>yfw new super robot anime by Imaishi, Nakashima, Yoshinari, Nishigori and Sushio with Taku Iwasaki on music

A Gurren Lagann magical show.

No, but Yuri on Ice could do pretty well. It's perfect fujobait.

what's wrong with short anime?

More than half of the shorts trigger make are irredeemable garbage, shorts in general are fine.

The guy that leaked Kiznaiver being by Okada on Sup Forums said that Trigger's next show is their biggest production to date.

I don't think Trigger has the money to make something on the levels of TTGL

All of Triggers shorts are gold.

KLK merch is selling like mad

also Gainax is like a national treasure right I believe that an average Jap is even more orgasmic at the prospect of something Lagannish

It's supposedly their biggest production to date.

So if it's being announced this summer then is it going to be aired by this year?

Should I watch ninja slayer before luluco?

>Trigger Night
>Luluco on the pic
>Kiznaiver absolutely ignored

Okada on the suicide watch

watch inferno cop before you watch ninja slayer before luluco

Nothing inherently, but you simply can't make a truly monumental or meaningful work, something like TTGL, in the span of a short.

you sound like you didn't watch Inferno Cop

No, it's obviously going to start exactly on Sprin 2017 so that it airs exactly 10 years after Gurren Lagann for maximum hype.

It's not like any studio funds anime entirely out of their own pocket.

ninja slayer is SHIIITTT

the others are good

once again trigger single handily saving anime

They have two studios now, so they have the manpower at least. Pretty much all the funding comes from outside sources anyway.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they try to pull the same channel, and especially the same night and timeslot.

domo Ninja Slayer desu

prepare your death haiku user

People will back with the Urobuchi + Trigger hype again?

Ninja Slayers Bad
Its complete shit you faggot
shit shit shit shit shit

This post is about as original and hilarious as the actual show was.

pipe down faggot

Next month can't come soon enough

It isn't.

No, this time we want the exact same TTGL staff.

>I'm actually really liking Kiznaiver
Yeah I guess shame on me for liking Okada's trash writing but it doesn't deserve all the hate and poor sales. Its great for what its supposed to be.

>Urobuchi
Please no.

>it's supposed to be trash

well, congratulations I guess.

Yeeart pls.

What about that bridge anime they talked about during that one anime con panel?

Hyped

This guy is trustworthy ?

Probably not, but I've personally heard the exact same news from multiple different sources and people the past few months. Something about Imaishi's next big project, involving giant robots, and a spiritual successor to TTGL. So I doubt the guy tweeting has inside info, but I've heard the same thing going around.

>Lordegenome backstory

I fucking wish

FULL ED WHEN!?

I think it works better if its stays ambigeous IMO, I want this next project to only be a spiritual successor, trying to fit it into TTGL universe seems like it'd hold it back more then enhance it.

Though I will say if they manage to make the climax in this next project bigger and better then in Gurren Lagann's I'll shit myself. You think we'll make another meme chart for it?

two studios? since when?

They probably won't do his back story, unless it's expanding on what they already did under Gainax in Parallel works 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=1e2CiFbmQEg

I think that was kiznaiver

It's true, it was said at a con. Imaishi has a show for fans of giant robots, Yoshinari is also directing a show, and there's a third by a mystery director.

They want to do Inferno Cop 2 and LWA3 as well.

Additionally, PSG isn't not happening.

Inferno Cop 2 and LWA3 is news to me, but not unexpected. I also heard about their whole ordeal trying to grab PSG, but even if it does happen we're still a few years away from it.

Can this be? Can the future truly be this bright?

>They want to do Inferno Cop 2 and LWA3 as well.
I thought it was going to be a crossover with both

The Inferno Cop/LWA crossover already happened, it premiered at a different con.

It hasn't even finished preorders yet.

Kiznaiver is top contender for AOTS.

Kuma Miko is gradually on its way to earning that throne.

I mean, Okada is only affilitated with Trigger, it's not like she is an honorary member. It is TRIGGER'S night. Meaning members only.

>Urobuchi
I'd an hero.

Original TTGL staff only. Reunions are always the greatest.

Now THIS might be the rumored "Urobuchi" production

Rumors back in Fall said Urobuchi was going to do the next major Imaishi production, but the most recent major Imaishi production is Kiznaiver, right?

KLK had the same team of TTGL?

Kiznaiver isn't Imashi.

I honestly if the rumours are true, him working with Trigger is pushed back until 2018. I really want the mecha anime made solely by Trigger, they can do without an outsider who'll probably muddle it up with his ideas and visions.

Luluco is the Imaishi show of this season, not Kiznaiver

Trigger was founded by the same "team", and KLK was their first "all hands on deck" proper show as a stand alone studio. Same writers, directors, designers, etc headed the production effort.

They opened a second studio in Fukuoka. Most of Kiznaiver is produced there now.

My body is fucking prepared

If I yeaart some more will you die?

Please do, kill him off YEEAARRTT

It is a good anime. Just not the anime that the Trigger fanbase are looking for.

INDUSTRY!

It's not good.

I don't even hate Okada, but Kiznaiver is emblematic of all her flaws

it's slow, sloppy, and rapidly running towards a rushed and confusing conclusion

Oh, and Okada's style doesn't match Studio Trigger AT ALL

Where's the best place to go to read the Ninja Slayer novels?

Yeah, I keep waiting for something to actually happen. I really hate the "I can't feel things" kid as a character, it's just dumb like using amnesia as a plot device. So far it has not been interesting enough to really draw me in...even KLK managed to do that by ep 2.

I wished they waited some more before doing KlK.
It could have been great but it was gimped hard by budget, schedule or whatever other problem they had.
Most episodes past 18 are almost unwatchable.

Kiznaiver's main problem is that it wants to be a character drama but has nothing but overused archetypes with no depth whatsoever as characters. It literally can't help being boring and pointless.
The worldbuilding and setting suck too.

Stop with the Okada meme already.
She isn't the only person working on the show, and neither is she necessarily the most influential, especially when it comes to direction.
And I have no fucking idea how you apply those bad points to kiznaiver at all.
I may understand how an ADHD faggot like you may think of it as slow, but sloppy, rushed (contradicting slow btw.) or confusing?
You should be barred from exclaiming your (nonsensical) opinion.

Hell

Stop acting like Hacka Doll is a trigger anime.

The budget cut's were noticeable, and the ink was still drying on episode 24 when they finished it 2 hours before air time so the rumor goes.

KLK could have benefited greatly from a better budget, maybe some more time to refine the writing, but it did give them the cash reserve to keep the doors open for a while at least.

The original ads were produced by Trigger. So basically the entire design and concept is by Trigger, doesn't matter which koreans animated it in the end.

>doesn't matter that trigger had literally nothing to do with the creation of the anime itself, it's still a trigger anime

uhhuh

You're not going to believe me, and I don't blame you

But I have to post this just so when the announcement happens you fucks can't say you were warned

The next Trigger project is called Rogue of Void.

If you recognize that title and what it means, well, you know the shitstorm that's approaching

May god have mercy on all our souls

I know you are new here but this what we call a REACTION IMAGE, Trigger didn't make:

Charlotte
Detroit Metal City
Saint Onii-san

and I never even said that Hacka Dolls was a Trigger anime.

are you implying what I think you are implying?

>posting a reaction image of an anime commonly mistaken as a trigger short, when talking about the greatness of all trigger shorts

>it was just a reaction image I wasn't implying anything!!

Nice save.

>**2,088位/**2,088位 ○ (***,229 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/06/08 キズナイーバー 1(イベントチケット優先販売申し込み券付)(完全生産限定版) [DVD]
>**3,083位/**3,083位 (***,174 pt) [*,**2予約] 2016/06/08 キズナイーバー 1(イベントチケット優先販売申し込み券付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

KizFlopper.

Oh fuck me no

Please Jesus let this post be a troll

RWBY would be nothing compared to this

Hanamaru Kindergarten was Triggers greatest anime.