Crackas will try to defend this

Why is all of Europe always in the same basket as literally 5 countries who exploited the "New World"?

fuck off POC leftists from 1st world countries. We Croats live worse than you, I hate every single one of them.
Also fuck angloscum, frog eaters and dutchfags. I hate you all too. You are literally a plague of the Earth

>btw funny how the afrocentrist author of this picture didnt include south america
fuck niggers lol western and eastern companies are still exploiting Africa through capitalism and they cant do anything about it. Truly subhumans.

Nothing to defend.
Stop whining, nigger.

anglos deserve a genocide

Where's the little piles in Rhodesia and South Africa gone?

>westerners are supposed to feel bad for taking resources that africoons had no use for and never had the means to extract anyway
ok, why? why should anyone feel badly about niggers being too stupid to manufacture rubber from rubber trees and produce things like tires from them?

WE

what's it like being so close to glorious western society and yet still so far?

>ottoman rape baby mad about life, news and weather at 11

Croats are niggers though

STFU you little pussy. You live worse than them haha. There are jobs everywhere yet you fags don't wan't to work and stay with your moms and cry how there are no jobs. Im fucking sick of this shit.

The species is called H(ue). brasiliensis for a reason.

what the op is trying to say is why is it that the eastern and middle europe is mixed in with the western when the niggers start chimping out about the colonization, the part where he attacks the west too is a remnent of a communist indoctrination, everything from the west is bad, that sort of thing,

>what's it like being so close to glorious western society and yet still so far?
Isnt this the best description of the situation in Croatia and rest of the Balkans? kek I'm going to steal this
btw it sucks

we indeed are

what the fuck are you talking about you privilaged oligarch?
you probably voted for hdz
fuck off

oh please ahmed, just because you chang the flag doesnt mean i cans see your antenae, and dont kid yourself, you are never going into eu

ignore them, they've just read the "crackas will try to defend this" and started chimping out

they are literally the same as sjws

>when the inner turk comes out

yes yes ottospawn, maintain madness

so whait, when we were removing kebab, we were removing ourself? damn, we must be even more bloodthirsty then i thought

I'm saying why does it matter? Why shpuld this croat care what some new world nigger has to say about him? The africans had no value for said "resources" until white/asian/arabs basically everybody except them figured out how they could be useful. Now all of the sudden they feel they've been robbed? Niggers are pests. I really don't hate them but when they say shit like this I want them to shut the fuck up and get back in their fucking lane. Stick to tribal dancing amd rhyming over cut up Beethoven pieces. None of them were ever going to figure out how to mine precious metals for computer parts or how to refine oil etc. etc. them saying they were "robbed" is fucking laughable at best

You know the Turks are basically niggers
Yeah they got American planes and shit but they can't really fly them
Also all those parts need parts and maintenance. Pretty sure they use a fuel that only the US can supply.
And in terms of good relations they have none with the US and it looks to probably get worse.
Play your card right
build an army
and you could easily take Constantinople and the rest of Turkey all for yourselves.

Honestly in a few years no one would give a shit.

so its the fault of the white people, that blacks sold each other? get history right plz! look it up. most african tribes were captured by other african tribes and than sold to the white people. and about the situation now, tell why is it again the white mans fault, if your representive is selling your lands to compaies. why dont blacks stop crying and see that everything what happend is because of the actions of other black people. aficans could have killed all white colonists in africa so to net get conquered. but they fought against themselfs to sell each other like cattle. so plz stop that shit. ( btw africa still has the most ressources on earth which are still not exploited, africans are rich but it seems they are to dumb to get it )

youre probably thinking of serbs

but yes, I hate this history meme:
>your country was under x
>so you are a rapebaby of x

that is what he is saying too. the retarded part is he feels anoyed, i guess, by the niggers that say we exploited them too when we were stuck in the early middle ages until the 18th century

yeah but he is right and you know it

>mfw italy has tons of gold and spain has none

ahmed, what did i say about changing your fla.... oh you didnt change it this time

about what? Croats being Turkish rapebabies? lol
Most of Croatia wasnt even under their rule, and the part that was, had huge migration waves to Austro-Hungary

pic related: Ottoman Empire during its biggest extent

Anatola could be Coat soil
think of it.

Those pebbles portray niggers.

if you and the nigger africans were better at war then maybe you would have stood more than a hindu's chance in heaven.

Maybe if you could use those resources your self we wouldn't have this issue however your people have an IQ of an above average monkey and somehow figured out how to starve on top of diamonds

Croatia is irrelevant and so is your opinion.

What resource did the US take from Africa? They never colonized that continent.

Wait, are you pretending niggers are an asset? If our forefathers knew the hassle, they'd have had Irish potato niggers work the field.

Rare earth minerals, diamonds, gold, oil, Don't trouble yourself though...niggers wouldn't know what to do with them anyway.

>lol white ppl r cancer cause i dont know what subjectivity even is means or evens?

yes, exactly -- fuck objectivity, right faggot?

>Madagascar isn't dug out like the mainland
>Ethiopia is though
>Middle East has no rocks
>neither does Brazil
This artist is a retard

>Europe, Asia, and even fucking South America have fucking centuries, if not millenia of industry and mass resource exploitation, and remain rich and productive
>Europe "exploit" the Americas for a few centuries, and they're still rich and productive even today
>Somehow, about a century of European colonial efforts in Africa have completely drained it of all of it's resources, leaving it barren (Oh, and also the Europeans apparently didn't give anything back to Africa in the process)

Can someone explain how people rectify this in their heads? Do these people not have even a single bit of cognitive dissonance?

>live on the continent with the largest deposits of valuable minerals and gemstones in the world
>be poor
The absolute fucking STATE of Africans

>that picture
It's not like currently all the important resources (rare earth metals) in Africa are owned by China or anything.

I never understand that either, why the fuck should the West feel bad when they were just more advanced (and still are lol)?

y r niggers and croats so stupid

they stole the soil? is that why they can't farm to save their fucking lives?

el em ah ow

more like:

>crackas steal all my diamonds which I didn't know existed in the first place
>somehow that makes us unable to farm
>china pls save us

Not like the niggers were using any of it.
They never considered dropping a seed in the dirt much less fashioning a tool to get something out of the ground

>exploiting africa
nigga its a continent inhabited by savages, what the fuck else should they do? help niggers who burn people and rape everyone?

i know this is bait, but fuck, africans have nothing to give to us, they're basically dumb children

No really.

Why is it BERY BAD for whites to have used the resources from clay of other nations, but it is A OK for African immigrants to come to Europe to live off European resources?

Like fuck, every single one of these "impressive" appeals to emotions could be disproved by basic logic derivations, there isnt even a need for any knowledge in economics.

Why is open-mindedness pushed so much, but the usage of the simplest and oldest logical methods is frowned upon? How the fuck is this even supposed to work

>muh rapebaby
it's literally a meme you retarded fucks
tl;dr no one is here a rapebaby, as the study shows in pic related
fuck off

Change those pebbles into black people.

We all want to deport niggers back to africa but they don't want to.

Your argument is? The region gets millions and millions in aid but those retards aren't even trying a bit to get themselbes out of the stone age

Nice try

>there are many coins still buried there
>niggers wont dig them
>china is digging it now

Not until the late nineteenth century did the European powers export goods from Africa.
The only thing transported by the Europeans from Africa for almost 500 years were slaves and they were solely a byproduct for trade with the West,
European wealth came from exploitation and trade with the West, the Americas and the caribean and the East, India and South East Asia.

Africa was determined by the Europeans as to much trouble to be worth exploiting as early as the Middle Ages.

Europeans didn't start to move into subsaharan Africa until late in the nineteenth century.

Islam is still fucking them to this day but wont give you gibs so you come crying to us