Do you like comfy anime, Sup Forums?

Do you like comfy anime, Sup Forums?

Yes, very much so

>comfy
Fuck off.

It's the kind of anime that justifies existance of anime as a medium.

rewatched the ep with koma-chan wanting to be mature in the autumn time. it was godlike.
blog post, i know.

Yeah, comfy anime is great.
One of the great experiences I had with anime was watching Aria just before going to sleep.

What's wrong, user? It's just short for comfortable.

Comfy thread?

>Do you like boring anime, Sup Forums?
they are not that bad, but when I start to feel sleepy, every time I watch an episode, I just drop them.

Why is Hotarun so sexual?
Why is she trying to seduce us so?

Post more comfy anime!
Pic related is one of my all time favorites.

and film too!

>when I start to feel sleepy, every time I watch an episode, I just drop them.
Why not save them for sleepy time then, user?

Also, not sure if Nodame counts as comfy, but I really liked it, and a lot of scenes and moments were really cozy.

You were waiting for this.

She's just being sleepy, nothing sexual with that

I wish I could do HEALING moe SOLs. I've tried Gochiusa, NNB, Working, and Kiniro multiple times each. It's really weird, because I do enjoy them. I find myself grinning and smiling and being emotionally attached, and I really do appreciate them and consider them great shows, but I just can't keep watching them. They drag, I get to the half way point and stop the episode because I thought it was over but there's still ten minutes left. I've gotten at most 5 episodes deep into each of them, I just can't finish them.

Reminder.

I like cowfeee anime

I like comfy anons.

literally me

Yeah its the fucking best, It's hard to get right though but Flying Witch and NNB do a perfect job of it.

Comfy is the best kind

Only if the MC is a grill and beautiful

It's not quite like that. It's more of "I'm too exhausted to go out and do anything today, and I'm already caught up on my seasonal shows, so I'll relax and get ready for a nap while watching moe". At least for me, that is. Might be different for other people's I'm sure there are people on Sup Forums like that, who haven't talked to a person besides their parents since graduating/dropping out of high school.

>Exciting
Nope.
>Worthwhile
Most definitely!

What's wrong with liking cute things? A lot of people like looking at adorable pet videos. I like anime that makes me comfortable.

I'm sorry that we don't like the same things, user.

That isn't very articulate.

I do. I fucking despise the word comfy, however.

Yes of course we all know that fantasy and sc-fi for normies.

Oh and Genre: Fantasy is fucking stupid. Whole shits are fantasy not real baka

You are obviously not from here, get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

This.
I have a pretty active social life where I engage with normies REEEE- I know, but sometimes I like to relax with comfy anime.

I think Flying Witch is doing a great job, but not the music direction is not as good as NNB.

jesus, all this fucking cancer in one post.

But I've been lurking since summer!

Comfy anime has declined.

NNB was far better than the "comfy" anime this season. Flying Witch is dumb. Kumo Miko is essentially a documentary about child abuse.

Not even the cutest of this season senpai

Bullies, get out please.

Yeah I was gonna add on you need to have perfect music for a comfy show too, It's probably top 3 main things and using certain tracks at certain scenes.

>15:16:05
Yeah I don't get why this is so hard for some people. Liking moe doesn't instantly mean you don't do anything else. I put maybe one or two on my schedule per season, to help relax after a hard work day or whatever. It's just nice to have around, I'm working with people all day and seeing friends most nights anyway.

yeah, comfy anime is the most epic anime genre

flying witch is AOTS of this season

>15:16:05
W-What?

I like kindposting in comfy anime threads.

your beautiful person user

But I like Ruri and Yoko-sama both equally

Lately I've seen a bunch of threads on Sup Forums where people start massively calling completely fine posters retards and cancer. Are we being invaded or what the fuck is this?

I have no fucking idea
I didn't mean to do that
That would've been like 7 minutes ago though

Yeah I like hugboxes too.

>muh hugboxes are bad
>EVERYBODY SHOULD BE FORCED TO BE EXPOSED TO DISSENTING OPINIONS AT ALL TIMES
Go away Reddit
We don't need your sealions here

I agree with this, user.
Not a lot of stories more heartwarming than that.
Manga never happened!

Thanks.
You too.
I think anyone can be a beautiful person.

Even bullies, user?

Kill yourself cancer.

Iyashikei is objectively the best genre.

Or maybe we like watching shows about people in a realistic world because we like life?

I do, nothing better than come back after a long day at work and have comfy animes waiting for me to be watched

Maybe.
Maybe they aren't, but I like to think that somehow there's a nice person deep inside everyone, and they're just not coming out because of outside factors.
I know reality isn't like that, but I try to be altruistic.

cancer is immortal without apoptosis

Chinese whispers. The rules Sup Forums made up to keep its elitism gets misinterpreted and things like that happens.
Like those guys who think that posting "3dpd" reactions images is wrong.

They're just hurting and projecting it on their victims, user.

Yes, Flying Witch is easily AOTY

How do you like to watch your comfy Anime Sup Forums? I like to watch it with a cup of hot cocoa and some pastries, I tend to relax with some jazz before playing an episode to set the mood, it's comfy as fuck

>hey guys, do you like thing? Let's have a thread about thing!
>fun thread for twenty posts
>RARARARA I HATE YOU AND I HATE THING YOURE ALL EVIL CANCER BECAUSE YOU LIKE THING GO AWAYYYY
>user nobody invited you here please go away we were having a fun thread
>RAAAA NO YOU NEED TO HEAR MY SHITTY OPINION ALL THE TIME EVEN THOUGH IT'LL NEVER CHANGE HOW YOU ENJOY THING AAAA
Sealions are the worst

>my sensibilities are objective and if you disagree your life is shit
Ahah.

I masturbate before my comfy anime viewings to clear my head of impure thoughts

I like to watch it when I'm ill/have fever.

Tripcodes are only to be used within a single thread where preservong one's identity is important. Cease immediately or I'm reporting you to mott.

Oregano in all fields.

I thought Kuma Miko was an advertisement.

>Sealions

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Yes, but comfy have been bastardized over the time, nowadays it doesn't mean anything except "bump" or "epic".

Yeah you're literally cancer, go back to wherever you came from.

I stream an episode or two on my TV right when I wake up. I know, I know, >streaming, but most comfy shows are alright in 720/upscaled 1080, and there's not much better than lying in bed slowly waking up to moe.

Just a reminder that Flying Witch is the cancer killing comfy.

Just stop replying to them, user.
Let them fight amongst themselves.
Post more healing instead!

>implying
Is that because it's actually getting popular in the mainstream in the West? Why is more people to relax with a bad thing?

>open comfy thread
>not comfy at all coz the fighting

Yeah, end yourself.

Me to actually, both in character design and personality. But that unrequited love story is more interesting for me

Never care for what they say
Never care for games they play
Never care for what they do
Never care for what they know

Get out of this thread please, nobody wants you and your bullying here.

>forgetting about Tanaka-kun
too bad so many people fell for the fujobait meme and dropped it after the first episode
it's definitely the best SoL this season, to no surprise considering it was made by the same studio as NNB

Autism

*tips*
Me?
Once on month on the night of the full moon, I unplug all electronic in my house except my computer. Four fingers of good Bourbon. A joint of the kindness. Burn some incense, something like myrrh. Light joint and when I am done, I proceed to enjoy the slow measured absolute goodness that is SOL anime while sipping my bourbon and reflecting on life.

Do you like kindposting, Sup Forums?

You're right, anybody who comes into a thread purely to derail it and bully everyone trapped inside is autistic

The message behind this is pretty awful. I'm all for watching slow and comfortable japanimation but this is not your house, it's a message board. It's fundamentally about discussion and dissenting opinions are part of that.

However bottom of the barrel bait like and kill-yourself posting is not "dissent" and "I like comfy anime too, please upvote" is not discussion. If you can articulate that in any way other than posting greentext or a terrible cartoon about sea lions then do that instead.

Fujo crap.

>joint
Reeee etc.

wtf fuck off shitposter

This man is trapped in a comfy thread against his will.
Please pray for him.

Absolutely not.

>derail it
It's OP fault, is like you start a thread saying "Do you like cuck anime Sup Forums?"

Erased was good and actually comfy for the most part

I do, user.
But some people are very adamant about being bullies in this thread, unfortunately.

Yes I do

Yo I still got to watch this

RIP in pieces

>saving Sup Forums tier shitposting bait
That nigga doesn't understand the magic of having daughters.

Yes, Maid>Witch
Prove me wrong.

(You)

Sorry, I don't like cuckime.

Go away fujoshit.