what is this faggotry?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats a dumb cunt headed for prison, report him to the Emus

It's okay, by using a torch he's probably just burning them up by mistake.

Christ what a dumb cunt to post it on Twitter

>an Australia post letter sorter with a verified twitter account
Ya okay buddy

>I'll post evidence of me doing a crime on the internet for everyone to see
Not the brightest of the bunch. Prison time for him.

Absolutely disgusting. Fuck Leftists. Happily voted no when I got my ballot this arvo. Hope to give these trendie cunts the kick up the ass they need.

virtue signalling at its finest.

Will make sure to fold mine when i send it back. Thanks for the tip danny boy

As has been proved in the ZOG, fag marriage is just another step on the slipppery stairs of semitic cultural marxism. It's not their end goal. After that it will trans __, then bestiality, necrophelia, scat, you can just keep going..

ROFL

>christcucks actually believe this
there are more important things than defending some retarded ritual called marriage

Ultra-cucked!

The penalties for tampering with mail in Australia include a maximum prison sentence of five years.
Whether you receive five years imprisonment or two years imprisonment largely depends on whether you tampered with the mail with dishonest intentions or not.

I hate that eveneonazis believe this shit

Firm, monogamous marriage between man and woman are the cornerstone of western civilization

where you get the vote?

He is on the right side of history, nothing will happen to him

Why do you think the rules apply to everyone, dumb cunt? Liberals and jews always get away with everything

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/

Why Jews Push Gay Marriage
youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

IMPEACH ELECTIONS

I thought the christcucks were retards 10 years ago.

Today I'm right there with them. Christcucks were right, the slippery slope is real.

It's one of the most important institutions in human history, found among almost every civilization of the world.

The point of marriage should be very clear to anyone who isn't retarded.

hes gone full retard. nothing can save him from this

what if he's just virtue signaling as a distraction and this is actually his own vote and didn't want people to know

That'd be hilarious, people would be wondering how he got that pic.

wouldn't he then just not post anything at all?

Hilariously, the "someone else will do it" attitude will mean he most likely gets away with it. A lot of dirty shit like this went on during our gay referendum, you're getting a yes vote whether you want it or not.

its just a public opinion vote anyways

How hard is it to station an officer at each post office?

Or have workers do their job while under the view of a security camera or webcam?

It's fake, you mong.

he's australian. he probably thinks by going to prison he's going to found his own country. it's in their genes.

>Report his ass to the government
>Aussies gone full Pussies
>Japs got more balls than the aussies
>Australia is becoming a totalitarian communist state or a transgender-centric dictatorship.
>Call me a faggot, but I say this some stupid faggot shit.
>Report that stupid nigger.

when the fuck do these stupid ballots show up? I haven't got one yet.

its was just sent out yesterday. in the coming two weeks i would say

What is the point in marriage outside of property disputes?
Don't gays already have that?

They went out yesterday and I got mine this afternoon in Perth. Where are you based?

Torch means flash light down there.

I love it that there are people who actually care about human rights.

thanks, shlomo

Being assessed as a married couple taxation wise, wills/inheritance, those sort of things, which to be fair, they should be entitled to.

What are you guys voting on?

fags want all the privileges of a family without actually contributing to their nation as a family

Whether or not gay marriage will be legalised

Good thing leftists have an IQ is equal to the buttplug in their anus in inches.

They may have numbers but thank Christ they never think things through.

/voteno/ here

So I save money on tax if I'm dicking someone on the reg? That's bullshit, I want to pay less tax.

Thats fake

my father voted for hillary.
fucking funny due to him being registered republican and being dead for the last 10 years.

Not enrolled to vote

Putting a tick means YES no matter which box you use.
Putting an X is an invalid vote.
Checkmate goy

Only problem with that pic is that bestiality isnt on their agenda.
Atleast in yurop the leftists wanted it to become illegal.
At the same time they want to make pedos and incest legal.

Thus it confirms that bestiality is somehow in our interest....because they hate it and there must be a reason.

Lol tfw I live in Chatswood and have probably interacted with this person as my business requires it what would you do in my position???

It's fake you moron.
Read the fucking thread

Ops pic isn't fake, the guy doing it is making a hoax.
Not the same thing.

>A white guy
>In Chatswood
HAHAHAHA
Chatswood is 100% Chinese. I live a few suburbs away where it is only 60% Chinese.

fag couples have the same rights as non-fag married couples here

>christcucks
**tips fedora**

You're literally fucking retarded. Exactly as predicted in the US with fag marriage, they wouldn't stop. They got it. Are they happy and did they shit finally stop? Of course not. Now it's trans----. When they get that, will they be happy? Of course not, on to the next thing. You have to have an IQ over 90 to post here fucko.

>Japs got more balls than the aussies

Nah, mate. We have our own military. We're also not a country of manlets fapping to cartoons 24/7 who can't impregnate their women.

God you're right
You're always fucking right Sup Forums
Why are you always fucking right

After gays it's trans, after that it's pedos. I can see the groundwork being lain already.

If this is your argument
There are more important things than attacking some retarded ritual called marriage

>retarded ritual
>fags want to do it
???

same here
>just make it legal to be sodomite, we won't ask for more
>just give us civil union, we won't ask for more
>just give us marriage, we won't ask for more
>just give us adoption, we won't ask for more
>just give us medically assisted procreation, we won't ask for more
and every single time they whine about muh slippery slope
next step for France will be trans children. Mark my words.

>100% Chinese
Fake news. It's actually 90% Chinese, 7% Korean and 3% Japanese.

I use to believe this too. I dont have an issue with people being gay. Im not religious and they dont disgust me. But its not just about being gay, they have a philosophical agenda to dismantle culture based on (((critical theory))). There is so much that i use to laugh at that then came true. When old right winged people would say "if you let them marry they will be coming for your kids!" and we all laughed at how retarded that sounds. And yet here we are in 2017 and they want to give hormones to kids, take kids away from parents if the parents dont accept their supposed transgenderism, they want to fill up childrens shows with homosexuals and idealize them. Those old people we laughed at were fucking right.

I'm wondering how people will be in a few years who have come through the school system being fully indoctrinated with this LGBT shit. Will they perceive anti-gay sentiments as extremely backwards due to tolerance of it being normalised for them, or will they rebel against it and begin to reject it once they can think critically?

>being Australian and getting trolled
Our ancestors would be ashamed of you.

Let it be known, I'm fine with gays. Hell im bisexual! But once the gays and lesbos are married, then the tranniefags are gonna do some stupid gender shit. Then it's downhill from there.

Honestly I agree with you 100%, i don't have a problem with gay people or gays either but this has completely gone from gay rights to something much bigger. like sexualizing our kids and dismantleing our culture as you said.

If you registered to vote, it should be mailed to you soon

>Thin little check
>No straight lines, voter scared of the power he wields
>Ink from pen used to sign welfare checks
>voted no out of spite that others are happier than him
>Legitimately thinks his vote will make a difference
>Doesn't realize even if the no vote wins gay marriage is inevitable

The Virgin No vs The Chad Approval

Wtf???

How could this happen? And i thought aussies were good people, was I so uninformed and ignorant?

Can at least one of you report this cunt?
Everyone says he should be reported but no one actually takes the time to do it.

Anyone got the good quotes from based tones on why we should all vote no?

I believe vote results fraud is a criminal offense
I hope this cunt goes to prison

Lol burn in hell Australia. Us hating you wasn't a meme. I literally hope your country goes the way of the Germans.

le 53% white face

le pooftahs

keked

you're the retard friend if you don't understand the meaning humans have given the institute of marriage, but please lecture us all with your big brain.

It's a national opinion poll whether you support gay marriage

All of you idiots got played by Obama, and you're currently being played by Trump the same way presidents have been playing you idiots for the past 50 years.

This is all a lie, the guy doesn't work for Australia post. This is damage control for when yes wins. They will claim Nazi's working at Australia post burned all the yes votes

there's dickheads in every group mate

>Don't you idiots get it??? Trump WANTS America to be great Again!!!!

we don't have a president

That's where you went wrong, here.

Hmmm...

He's gonna have to dispose of a lot of envelopes then

What's it like living in a totalitarian state?

No stupid. It's about the social issues. Obama was president for 8 years, all the while people were screaming "WE WANT GAY MARRIAGE" and Obama said "Nope." for 8 years. Then all of the sudden he just pulls out his pen and says "Ok, it's legal now. Here's some lights on the White House." and everyone rejoiced, because they did it! The great social change of our time, wow! Now everyone is screaming "WE WANT MARIJUANA" and Trump is saying "Nope." all the while knowing full well it taxes from legalized states are funding entire programs that were a problem before. As soon as he's a lame duck, he's going to say "Ok, it's legal now." and everyone will holler and cheer and rejoice then move on to the next "hot topic" of the decade. Fuck off you idiots, this isn't a slippery slope, it's a pattern that you idiots can't see.
I'm more referring to the slippery slope kids.

the image was posted here like 5 times in the last 2 days

Ask your greatest ally for "your" opinion.

>I live a few suburbs away where it is only 60% Chinese.

ryde bro?

No it isn't. The cornerstone of Western civilization is knowledge and learning. The enlightenment. God is dead, get over it.

The problem is that unlike when this was an issue in the US, we've had years of the slippery slope ACTUALLY happening and further degeneracy pushed and normalized as a result.

For anyone in Australia to see otherwise, they are worthy of being executed for treason.

Many of you cunts voted yet?

BRAVO NOLAN

Report it. See if you can get a revote if you loose.

>((torch))
You know I hope it does pass and inevitably destroys you.