Romance is dead

Women hate romantic men, openly abuse beta's who try to woo them.

Back in the old day when marriage was a functional institution you had to prove you had the
qualities of a provider to a woman's parents. Now the sluts, thots, SJWs inflict psychological or physical harm on such a man for doing so.

>why do you want to be with the modern woman

Hard mode:
>excluding reasons such as fucking or reproduction, male mother need

Can't really be respect, most women have made obvious their sex is incapable of the act, let alone feigning it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
youtube.com/watch?v=jar1LTxxAeM
youtube.com/watch?v=fA7LGqwjhYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Women hate romantic men

Learned that pretty early on.
>back in school
>biology class, sex ed
>each of us was supposed to anonymously write down what we'd think to be the most important thing in a relationship
>teacher would then make a tally list on the blackboard
>had written down "love"
>all the girls breaking out into laughter as the teacher wrote it on the blackboard

Cured my naivety within a couple seconds.

I want be with women.

Just not western ones. They disgust me

What did he mean by this?

If you haven't take the Asian red pill annon, get ready, observations of an American diplomat early 1900s

>they really are soulless
>incapable of morality or ethics
>will Jew you if the opportunity arises

The biggest reproductive red pill is that Asian women have higher rates of STDs then White women. That fact alone murdered the last vestiges of any delusions I once carried.

Translation: LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEE!

He dated her for four months.

Four months.

I have seen very few people on here actually defend the guy because no matter how you slice it, this is some pretty omega male behaviour.

beta makes cringey public display for vapid roastie while channeling the spirit of every lefties idea of a sex offender while at a university. these are the stories I like. there are no winners, only us.

>this is some pretty omega male behaviour.
you can tell by looking at the picture that they guy is a weedy ponce

I give it not even 2 years before that slag is on social media posting "where have all the good men gone"

Women cannot love men. They only love how men make them feel.

Asians put a lot of value on appearance. But in most cases it's all kippers and curtains, if you get to know them better you understand that they are exactly the same as everyone else. Maybe even worse.

Those are the fuckin han chinks who's been butt-blasted by 'barbaric' conquests their entire history. No one hates the chinks more than the Asian countries surrounding them.

Honestly though, the reason why am for WMAF is because I notice most of them consist of faggot beta white numales with sub-par Asian girls who couldn't get a good Asian male.

You take the girls we don't want, sounds good to me.

You know three decades ago the general public would support such displays because the man was trying to reconcile, because such an era was male dominated to an extent. There was value in male ownership in a relationship.

Now with the thots and their feminism and voting rights such things are an open vulgarity. Essentially every relationship is just a transaction between a whore and a paying John. Or worse a crowd sourced slut and her Chads, Tyrones, Mohammad's, etc.

This. I wouldn't want my sister dating this guy, it's just a bit creepy. He seems very clingy about a girl he barely knew.

If this were a proposal and they'd known each other for longer, it's be romantic as hell. But this....this is creepy. He could have just sent her flowers or a video of himself playing if he wanted to make up.

Yeah, they use it more as a tool they turn on and off to control the subject. Then guilt trip you hard if you don't take the bait.

>such as fucking or reproduction, male mother need
literally all memes

You're countries women are as bad as the western ones.

He was punched because he is a fucking faggot, I wee nothing wrong with that

Many within this forum are eager to complain, but take no effort to consider how to solve this problem.

The only offer I've read was to date women of another race - however this seems to be more so an act of avoiding the problem, as opposed to addressing it.

I suggest that we take the following course of actions:

1). Find companies investing in sex-robots/artificial wombs and invest, if not for profit, then for the social implications
2). Manipulate the feminists into allowing this and not taking legal action to prevent the construction of these machines, as it will prevent 'men entering abusive relationships with women'
3). Women are hereby useless as 'sex machines' and must default to their value as emotional and spiritual counterparts to men, for only then can they offer something that a machine can't.

Women need to be led by strong men. Period. The second they sense weakness in a mans ability to lead, its over for him.

it's also something they have a very different conception of, to men. if a woman could understand what men mean by love, they would regard it as mental illness. perhaps rightfully so.

This Is also just avoiding the problem

We were all teenagers, too. If there's ever a time where you'd expect people to be romantic, naive fools, it's that age.

Yeah its pretty impossible to find a nice girl nowadays.
The only way to have a healthy relationship nowadays is to find religious girl, not necessarily hardcore, just one that goes to church every 2 weeks or so.
I've managed to find a girl like that and I've never been happier and more comfortable in a relationship before. I dont even mind going to church on holidays with her since it makes her happy and i enjoy the singing and organs anyway.

Why are you trying to turn this into some manly act? It's beta as fuck.

Sure, maybe in the 80's when those romcoms and disney movies were around, people would have appreciated this man debasing himself.

But what about a few decades prior, in the 50's and 40's?

A man publicly humiliating himself over a woman he only knew for a few months would have been ridiculed for being submissive, needy and womanly.

That's exactly the same "solution" though, just with robots rather than women from different cultures.

In the end, you cannot change them anyway. They have to change by themselves, which won't happen until they hit rock bottom. Which is unlikely to happen because our societies will sacrifice absolutely everything else before they let that allow to happen.

Wait what, prevent it? Fuck no. I'm reaping the rewards here sonny. Plus that would delay the fall of the west and I cant wait till it's all ashes

Its not even that. What has feminism exposed? That when the values of men are substituted by the subversive state, ie welfare which is primarily feminist most women stop giving a shit.

Strong men can do nothing when most women are willingly open sluts. Even worse is the fact most men would marry the open slut if they could, but most men are made poor by the shit economy and worse, their discrimination in post-secondary. How do we know this

>the men still making bank still marry at post WWII rates

No trad-con on this beard has ever suggested assailing the welfare state to remove it for women

>we are royally fucked annon

State is the beta provider, social apps are the supplier of Chad dick. What is left after that? Some stupid ass smuck who desperately wants a kid, he has to level himself to a slut in order to do that.

>pic related

Its not illegal for the thots to sexually molest dogs in Canada...

>What has feminism exposed?

That men are naive fools and that women only go along with their wishes out of necessity.
And then we removed that necessity.

I don't want to be with the modern women, at all. My hand performs the same functions, doesn't bitch and doesn't demand my time/energy/drama. This dude made the mistake of not exercising quality control. You don't do this kind of shit until you know within 99.9% if you aren't dealing with a roastie cunt.

You're still contitioned by the beta metnality that women want a NICE GUY to PROVIDE and PROTECT them.

The reality is that they want a thug who will treat them like garbage.

Why do you think so many white girls are getting BLACKED these days?

>china is asia

Having a woman is like being a Matador. She's going to be coming at you with the horns 24/7 trying to find something to tear you apart. You just gotta control that cunt and tame her to your willing. It shouldn't be hard if she's worth anything.

Nice try demoralization shill yer not getting a (You).

This

Fair point. Though the sad reality is this fable can easily extend to those in far longer relationships, marriages of which the men there can easily glide into such carnage.

>the man is still demonized no matter the circumstance
>the woman is still assumed the victim complex

>its the all girls are staceys episode again
Guys seriously your betafaggotry is showing.

>That's exactly the same "solution" though

Perhaps, however you should bare in mind that Whites don't tend to racemix (I think that around 10% of white marriages are with a non-white partner in the US, for example).

>which won't happen until they hit rock bottom

Women tend to be emotional, and the evidence for unhappiness as caused by promiscuity is fairly damning, so perhaps we could cause them to feel the sensation of hitting rock-bottom before we reach there.

Granted, most of what I've seen is only correlative - but if we could effectively disseminate this information, it may just work to some extent.

Alternatively we could try searching for historic precedents - needless to say, I doubt that we can incur the wrath of God in order to transform the degenerates into stone, such as the story of Sodom goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

Something of this kind, but perhaps of a more casual format/style.

That guy was fucking pathetic. Why are you defending him, OP? Is it because nobody will fuck you because you're pathetic too, so you've told yourself that women have been conditioned to crave black dick by (((them))), and that's why you're a kissless virgin, and not because you're just a total faggot?

Don't bother answering, I think I already know.

I've had maybe 3 decent arguments with my gf in the 9 years we've been together. I think the main thing was setting out what I wouldn't put up with when we started going out.

Romantic... What? Are you a gay or something?

Women invented romance. They've tricked you. And now they turned you over naive little fedora tipping bastard.

The only woman I was trying to woo with romantic stuff n shit friendzoned me so hard I almost felt myself as a cuck. And the girl I neglected the most was so loyal that she wanted to marry me even when I was an addict and had no money whatsoever. Remember one thing - when you think that you understand women - you don't. Listen to what women say about what she wants and do other way. The moment she realizes that you'll follow her instructions thoroughly you're proper fucked

>Women tend to be emotional, and the evidence for unhappiness as caused by promiscuity is fairly damning

Women can do no wrong though. The moment you imply they brought that misery upon themselves through their own actions they'll lock up and their brain stops processing anything you say.

How about arabs? Are they eastern enough?

A video of himself masturbating into a printed out picture of her would've been better

What if we make it seem as though it's the men's fault?

E.g. "This is what happens to women whom let too many men in-between their legs" etc. (maybe without the 'whom')

>You're
is short for You are

Your
signifies ownership

Country's also represents ownership instead of 'countries' which is plural for more than one.

>calls culture gay
>looks at flag
wew lad your logic checks out mr.culture. good to see that the niggers let you on the internet to let others see how cucked you are

>t. cuck

>tfw 99% of women are actually like pic related

>punched in the head
Getting kind of desperate there, antifa?

This.

Because why? I dated my wife for 2 months before I proposed. It's Eurocucks like you who play around with a woman's heart for years until you decide to settle down and marry them that's ruining the system

>: JK6oWtY.png

Or "If too many men have sex with a woman, it is objectively demonstrated that she will be x% more likely to be never have a satisfying life."

Thanks leaf.
Not a bad read

autistic blondes?

How gay are you?

I noticed a pattern on this board, the people most likely to shame men are women, because other men don't give a shit when a man has been taken out of the reproductive market

>kissless virgin
>gay
>status bashing

I guess you are what most people now refer to as a "roastie"

>no harm done

The opinions of women are worthless for the most part

>What if we make it seem as though it's the men's fault?
That's what feminism already does though. It tells them that whatever they feel bad about, it's the fault of men and it is thus men who have to change their behavior, not women.

How long have you been married?

Moar if you want, this one's relegated to business interactions

they have an extra dimension though

>tfw you'll never make eye contact with that pretty girl while walking down the hallway but not say anything because the teachers will yell at you two.
>tfw you'll never actually meet her by going to her father and asking him to take the daughter out on a date
>tfw you'll never be on a date with a cute girl that understands the value of a strong family and a stronger woman who stays in the house to support it while her family watches from a distance
>tfw you'll never get a second date now unless you're willing to finger blast their asshole on the first date.

Why fucking live? I've been around the block a few times and no matter what I do there's never any way to stop the loneliness from the meaningless dates and flirting. Am I the only one who is trying to find a right partner to spend the rest of his life with? Everyone now seems so much in living in the present and trying to seize the day that they forget the more important parts of life.

Betas deserve it.

he's gonna be swimming in pussy even tho he himself is one too

>he doesn't watch Kono Subarashii

youtube.com/watch?v=jar1LTxxAeM

And yeah. I've forgot once thing. Don't fill your women to the top. She has to have something for her own. Some kind of activities and duties that she would do on her own. Because otherwise you would stuck in trying to deal with her problems all the time.

>still china

Then leave wog.

>Why do you think so many white girls are getting BLACKED these days?
(((Them)))

Maybe it's you who's looking to the future way too much?

I'm sorry that I don't watch stupid anime with shit characters like "Darkness" that is according to the wiki fucking 3DPD in 2D form.
It just doesn't get any worse.

Women were never romantic it has always been men.

I wouldn't want my daughter or sister dating that clingy creep-looking fucko.

Good on them; I'd punch him too.

>hapa detected

Probably.

Fair enough, however this would mean that them
>"hit(ting) rock bottom" would have no effect either.

There must be a way out of this, surely, women are biological creatures, and therefore we must, to some degree, be able to predict their behaviour based on their environment.

Perhaps if we were to frame unhappiness as caused by promiscuity as no one's fault, they wouldn't mind.

Mind you, it'd be damn hard to word it convincingly.

Could we also, perhaps, convince them to hate other women? Perhaps we could portray it as a few sluts reducing the sexual value of women, thus causing men to only want sex?

>stupid anime with shit characters
It's ok user, they forgive you

Most women love romantic men, you're just ugly and probably autistic.

they already hate other women and couldn't care less that men opted out of relationships.
They wanted this.

>There must be a way out of this
There are, but they pretty much all consist of treating women like children and stripping them of their self-determination because you believe that men know better.

Not something you'd achieve through social engineering.

>basis life decisions on what girls believed in school

Women like chads, ie good looking men. They don't like romance, they don't like your jokes, your personality. They like recognizable physical superiority.

>You know three decades ago the general public would support such displays because the man was trying to reconcile, because such an era was male dominated to an extent. There was value in male ownership in a relationship.

i don't disagree with you, but there is a difference between a display of love with confidence and presenting yourself as needy. if this guy had done it with a puffed up chest and broad shoulders, it would different than meekly trying to woo her.

Too many boys here are dreaming of a conservative household with a stay at home wife and 4 children, for it to work, you'd have to support the family alone, and have a strong leadership, which I doubt you have. Stop dreaming.

From Canada burger, I've dealt with the Chinks here personally. They export their problems over too, think of them as the Jew niggers of the Asia pacific

>ever seen the back end of a Chinese restaurant?

Don't recommend eat food an authentic Chinese run restaurant.

Wrong on every account. It you're a chad they love all of that shit. They don't like it when some friend zoned faggot does it. Nearly every woman loves a candle lit dinner and cuddling.

>why do you want to be with the modern woman
I'm with a woman because I don't have any reasons to not be with a woman since I found a good girl. Believe it or not, not all girls have become whores. I'm right now planning our wedding.

Even if I was still single I would still be looking for a girl because I simply can't ignore my desire to have a woman in my life. Such desire is literally in my DNA. I don't give a fuck for what you think about this.

>Romance
Romance is literally a tool that was used to conquer a lady in the past. Focus on the word "lady". There aren't ladies in the west anymore, with few exceptions (such as my girlfriend), that's why romance will not work.

This.

Look back on the male dominated era. That's where you find the epic romances in arts, writings etc. Today in the female dominated era it's empty raunchy slut culture or how muh vagina bleeds. It was always us breathing all meaning into them.

he thinks they continue to develop after school

>clear, emotional reaction to what they think about the importance of love in a relationship
>at an age where you'd have expected them to be naive fools rather than calculating

Also not sure what "life decision" I based on it. I just accepted that the majority of women clearly seem to have very different ideas about what is important in a relationship. Just means you have to change your approach and expectations.

>couldn't care less that men opted out of relationships.

That's the catch, you're using the present tense, aren't you? But WILL they care when they are unhappy in their 40s? If we could pull off a presentation of the data in the light I have described it might just work.

>treating women like children

I treat most people like children

>stripping them of their self-determination

I don't think that this is necessary - women, to some extent, have to behave in their self-interests. It wouldn't make sense for them not to. Therefore, if we could appeal to this aspect of their mind, I'm confident that we could reverse this process without forcing them to do so.

Briffault is known for what is called Briffault's Law:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. — Robert Briffault, The Mothers, Vol. I, p. 191

Relations are purely economic. Man trades his resources for pussy and reproduction, though when the man subverts and undercuts the market with welfare everything false out of the natural order. Women start corrupting the macro social economic framework for more power despite not earning it whatsoever.

Fastest way to fix the issue is to let Islam flood the West, but even that religion is being Feminized in its heartland, ie Saudi Arabia.

They do.
I'm sorry that girls laughed at you and called you ugly at school. You're an adult now and should get over it.

>A streetcar named Desire

>autist can't differentiate between awkward giggles in sex ed and derisive laughter

You murrifats literally make the same grammatic error as he did all the time. It's much worse when you can't speak your own native tongue.

youtube.com/watch?v=fA7LGqwjhYs

Do you have a basement? You can turn someone into a person with whom you want to live your live... by force.

That's the point, it was very easy to differentiate because most of the rest of the classes was accompanied by awkward giggling so you had the direct comparison between the two. Even an autist would have been capable of telling it apart.