Tamako Market/Love Story

Tamakofags, unite!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWup1DeVkfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's in heaven

why did she die? Did she choke on mochi?

>unite
And do what? Kanna best girl.

Probably some terminal illness like cancer or shit, Anko or Tamako will probably also die young.

>Kanna best girl.

>we will never see more Kanna
>never ever

I still haven't seen the movie. The lesbian wins in the end, right?

I thought she died protecting Tamako from a car or something.

Midori is suffering.

Tamako Love Story is the sweetest shit, my favourite movie. Show is great too. I wouldn't mind another sequel but I'm totally okay with Yamada moving on to other things as well.

>The lesbian wins in the end, right?
She wins the Kannabowl.
Fucking prove me wrong

Kanna is straight though

>I thought she died protecting Tamako from a car
If I remember correctly, in the episode where the black prince appeas they show that Tamako is scared because the market was empty, it reminded her from the time her mother died so I guess she wasn't at home when that happened.

Why is she blushing?

The smell of Tamako's butt excites her.

The Dynamite Beans song makes me feel things I don't want to feel.

Tamako's dad best character.

Kannafag assemble!!!

It's Kanna's

i want to sniff her jacket that she wore all day

Agreed, episode 9 was a masterpiece.

Daa Keeedooo

I liked the way they did Tamako's mom death from Tamako's perspective.

Who Midorifag here?

She's my favorite character.

N T R
T
R

So perfect.

So pure.

Superb taste.

so fluffy

What happens to Choi-chan while Tamako and Anko are at school?

Almost

I loved the subtle design changes for the movie. Midori melts my heart.

i want to build a house!

Anime Tamako

Movie Tamako

Seems more like a change in palate than design to me.

A Japanese Cold.

The characters are slightly more mature and detailed looking actually. Tamako has thick eyebrows instead of the three lines too.

Is this the thing that I dropped with the talking bird? Like, why couldn't Japan just make a good story without a bird ruining everything? No clue.

This thread makes me want to watch the movie again.

>horiguchi again never ever
Shoko Ikeda is just meh.

Tamako is always cute.

They really cranked up the Keion

Tamako Market feels like it was made to appeal to me in every way. It has everything I could want in an iyashikei except for a second season and it was done well.
The movie is great too, but I'm not particularly fond of romances.

the Movie was much better than the series

I think the development of the main cast was the meat of the movie, not the romance. That's just me though.

Would you Sup Forums?

That's a matter of opinion
And I personally feel that opinion is wrong.

Post your favorite scenes of the movie

Hard mode: no river scene

No.
I would build a house with her.

You may as well have just not replied if that's how you feel.

If I could, yes.

Makes me wonder if maybe any real construction workers have her as a waifu. That would be cute as fuck if they were thinking of her while they were at work, building houses and stuff.

For real. Her designs have just the right level of detail without overdoing it. She's one of the GOAT.

Mochizou definitely needed it, but I think Midori and Kanna were much more interesting in the series. The entire movie was mostly about Tamako anyway so that's not necessarily a bad thing.

>one of the greatest of all time

I'm not going to destroy the gene pool, so no

it was a movie for both Tamako and Mochizou.

Watching Mochizou scream after he confessed to the girl that he liked because she couldnt respond really hit home for me /blog

The movie felt stronger because of the series.

The series was just uninteresting, but The Movie really made me feel good inside. I love the antics between Tamako and Mochi. And the ending of the movie was really heartwarming. It made me feel way more enticed than the series did.
At least that's my opinion.

Even though Horighuchi left, I'm glad that Yamada is still working with Yoshida.

The ending and credits were really cute

I felt the series was much more immersive, and had a bigger focus on side characters. I simply loved seeing the characters interact. The entire Market felt alive and welcoming. The movie had more concise and simple development, which I guess is why people like it so much. I particularly don't care as much for character development or plot or anything like that.

I liked both. Market's only problem was not being 2 cour though.

Market's problem was the goddamn bird messing up the tone and distracting us from the side characters.

>I particularly don't care as much for character development or plot or anything like that.
And I feel exactly the opposite.
Could be the reason for our differing opinions. The movie just had more of a "soul" than the series did. I liked both a lot though.

I liked Market but I thought it had some flaws, the movie was more solid in my opinion and fixed those flaws. Really though it's comparing a 7 and an 8. Both are good.

midori might be my fav kyoani character design ever

>inb4 all the same

that's why one is called Tamako Market and one is called Tamako Love Story.

They really did a great job at portraying the title themselves. Like the market shenanigans were great but the movie lacked them since it was a love story.

Same here.

Only blind idiots think all their designs are the same.

if there were more Kannas I would be happy

I made an AMV with one of the songs from the movie if you guys wanna have a look. It got blocked in the US though (use a proxy/VPN?)

youtube.com/watch?v=TWup1DeVkfw

If only. It would probably be my favorite anime if the movie plot was incorporated into a second cour and added in more development for the market itself.

Yup, and that's why I prefer Market over Love Story. I don't really think one is superior over the other.The movie was great, no complaints from me. It did what it set out to do very well. it just doesn't appeal to me as much as Market did.

It was Kyoani's first original anime. It had tons of soul in it, and the movie just as much in my opinion. If anything, Kyoani saw what didn't appeal to people in Market and changed it in Love Story with the power of hindsight.

>It was Kyoani's first original anime.
That was Munto

The threads we had after the movie just came out were great. Not just because the movie was great, but because the people in the threads were clearly some of the best, most thoughtful posters Sup Forums had to offer.

I'll never forget those days.

Mochizou in his room after he confessed his feelings.
Midori helping Mochizou.
Tamako mistaking every mochi for mochizou.

Was just about to ask if anyone had this. Thanks.

A cute!

Free is original as well, the two TV series are at least.
The LN is called High Speed which is what the Free movie is. High Speed is the characters as elementary schoolers though. Utsumi decided to age up the characters and make an original story with them.
>more original kyoanis when

Fucking ponycanyon

Man I remember when Sup Forums lost their shit when I posted about seeing the movie here. Does anyone have the screen caps of those threads? I was the guy in Japan who saw it.

Looking back I really like the way the movie gave Mochizou the conclusion he needed. My favorite scene is when Tamako realizes that he's been there for her the whole time.

Mirai is cute!

that's why I loved this scene so much

They just forgot all the tension and nervousness that they had because Tamako needed Mochizou in that moment even if she didnt know it

What is this supposed to mean?

You forgot the blue Amagi girl

Do you think she'll ever fall in love again? With another girl?

this scene is up there thats for sure
and the ending is so good

just Illuminati hand signs.

>we can not unlock this video
>maybe this video is blocked world wide

What's up with all of these blocked youtube videos anyway? It happened all of a sudden recently and I don't know why.

copyright shit. just use an SSL proxy. I do.

>Tamakofags
Haha, there's no such thing

>Kannafags
Now that's a thread I would participate in.

>using tumblr images
I always knew tumblr infiltrated Sup Forums

Should I watch this? I have a low KyoAni tolerance, but I'm kind of in the mood for a decent high school romance.

If I think Kare Kano is great, Toradora is watchable, and Ore Monogatari is shit, where does Tamako rank?

>ore monogatari is shit

You should get out.

Tamako Market isn't a love story. It's an atmospheric SoL. Tamako Love Story is a sequel movie to Tamako Market that is a love story.