Times When A White Person Was Contemptful or Condescending Towards You

State your race, age, and state
>Be Hispanic (30)
>California
>At a small art show to support fellow student
>student and her mom show up
>student is 8/10 white woman who is top of the class (probably due to paying for private tutoring and likes to show off)
>her mom is also white, "Lucille Bluth"-type (Arrested Development), tries to act like she's at an upperclass event
>After bragging about going to a Europe recently:
>"user, you ever been to Europe?"
>I make a slight pause, perplexed that I got dragged into this conversation
>Me: "no, but I would like to go sometime."
>"Oh well, make sure you go!"
>ends conversation to continue into the art show
>mfw I was just introducing myself to be cordial
>Bit my tongue to not go: "I sure will do that, Betty! Thanks for the advice!"

tl;dr
white lady railroads conversation to give hollow suggestion based on an assumption of my own standard of living

>hispanic

You have to go back.

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking spic

Lets see, we have a spic, a art show and getting offended at nothing.
Your gay story has it all.

>be a fabricated race with only a couple of centuries of history (30)
>some white person makes a conversation with me
>immediately become hostile as the 75% of my blood that comes from negroid and jungle chink genes take over
>Burger flag

You really have to go back

otherwise known as consensus.. fuck off faggot op

Please post some of your art user!

At graduation from Carnegie Mellon University an old white lady harassed me about smoking on campus walkways. 5ft from the smoking area flooded with smoking dean's of students and staff.

I ignored her at first. She literally asked if I even spoke English. I was in cap and gown. I called her a stupid fucking cunt at the top of my lungs. I had a fat blunt in my ear that I was minutes away from smoking. She had some faggot kid graduating and her husband right there. It was weird.

Some people are fucking cunts.

>>her mom is also white, "Lucille Bluth"-type (Arrested Development), tries to act like she's at an upperclass event

The Bluth family is Jewish.

Oh. Am nip master race. Graduated with honors. Angry, angry nip.

>Old woman is a hag

Stop the presses.

Idk why but this post is hilarious. I love pol

>itt worthless parasite minorities are mad that the rest of the civilized country that was nice enough to tolerate them for so long won't let them act in a way that will lower the property values

kinda got dragged there.
The artist was another student from the class, a lot older and had been battling some medical issues and used her creativity to get better and make money.

She looked like someone sniped her grandpa right in front of her. I felt bad. I literally wanted to go on a tirade calling her a racist nigger. I didn't know anyone nearby. It was fucking surreal.

You are autistic
>person tries to engage in a conversation on a meaningless topic
>HUUR THEY ARE CONTEMPTFUL!!!

So she ripped off some Andy Warhol to buy more crack/opiates?

This whole story sounds like it took place in a homeless shelter.

>be hispanic
>project own hereditary hostility
>dae my fellow el reddito burrito banditos?

Fuck you beaner. Get the fuck off pol this is a place for superior whites.

I think he's just angry that he's here illegally and can't fly out of the country to see Europe

You are such a spineless pussy holy shit

Get his ip. Call ice. F fucking Beaner.

Wow sounds like that was a real horrible experience, you must have nightmares from it

I feel like 'OP is a faggot' meme is overused to the extent where I can't adequately explain to OP just what an absolutely enormous faggot he is. This is one of the worst OPs I've seen in a while. I'd rather see a BLACKED thread than this cunty faggot spic blogpost about nothing. Go fuck yourself OP you huge faggot. Absolutely nonokosaged.

how do i know you're not a spic, spic?

>Be Hispanic (30)
You are white retard. Just different culture.

Dont let (((stormfags))) devide and conquer us.

Fuck you brownbean. No one cares about your fucking feelings or opinions, pussy.

Dafq? You got offended because someone made small talk with you about vacationing to Europe?

Maybe you should seek help user

you get over it and realize it's quite immature. it's the same way saying racial slurs is naughty. eventually you just realize you're the only one in on a puerile joke. some people don't realize that, and they're called manchildren

So she was casually trying to have a conversation and mentioning she just had a vacation and you little assburger got your feelings hurt? For fuck sake Hagrid.

not really offended but disgusted at her fakeness. it's kinda like if you go up to a random person and say "you should get a job where I work" or "hey you should try the new mcshit burger".

All she had to do was say nice to meet you, or hey i have to go in excuse me.

everyone in this thread acting like white people don't blow smoke up everyone's ass, please

You're a moron.

go back to your beloved homeland and drink your world renowned diarrhea water if small talk is too triggering for you. if your own life had any merit you wouldnt be so passive aggressive about interacting with whites because you'd have something more to build your ego off of rather than just your confusing mash of mutt genetics.

>acting like white people don't blow smoke up everyone's ass, please
>makes generalization based on race and still thinks whites are the racis ones

>britcuck too frilly for racial banter
brownposting?

Paco, I have to be honest with you. That sounds horrible. I'm happy you made it out alive. Here take my country and we'll call it even.

I never said she was racist.

Nobody cares go back to whatever third world shit hole you're from spic

Fuck off spic.

Also, you know the rules, burrito pic or gtfo

Why is there always some crybaby shitskin on Sup Forums boo hooing about how being a nigger hurts his feelings? Every day with this shit.

this is crybaby central, have you looked around lately?

I like how examples of white racial terror against shitskins these days pretty much amounts to someone telling a nig they are good at sports, or asking to touch their hair. Meanwhile white folks have experiences of random niggers coming up to them in the street to assault/rob/rape them, camel fuckers driving trucks at them while they were out doing some shopping, assorted shitskins at their college telling them they arent allowed to speak in or attend a class because its a POC only space etc etc.

>Come to a white man's country
>(((Peacefully))) begin to outnumber him in his own country
>drain his governments resources
>cause civil unrest
>cause political unrest
>hated by him
seems legit

damn, pol is sensitive.

i guess i would be too if my race was becoming a minority.

So it's the white man we need to fight?!

>Korean now 25.
>IL
>In high school driver's ed class.
>Once in a while, a dudebro teacher from the department subs for our original teacher.
>Was lecturing on some shit, don't remember what.
>Describing some shit and then uses the phrase "chink in the armor"
>Pauses, looks at me, and goes "Sorry, no offense," and smirks.
>The entire class starts laughing and thinks it's the funniest shit they've ever heard.
>So shocked at what just happened I don't even know how to act.
>Nobody says anything during or after class.
>Report to the Dean of what happened.
>Says he'll talk to the head of department and the teacher.
>Nothing came out of it and was basically ignored and swept under the rug.

This and many variations of 'ching chong chang' by obnoxious white bros.

This is why the leftist identity-politics crap is so attractive, because this high school was a majority white school, and all the minorities suffered a good amount of racism by both the student and the teachers. There were other worse cases of racism by the faculty and the institution did NOTHING even when they were reported.

Good thing some of the white friends i had were some of the sweetest people I'd ever known or else I would've turned into a full SJW anti-white fuckhead.

I feel like that sense you mentioned this story it probably was racist in a way, maybe her tone. But the way you describe it was a woman bringing you into a conversation and innocently not considering that you do not expendable cash.

>pol is sensitive
>OP is 30 YEAR OLD SPIC MUTT MANCHILD ("student") triggered by LITERALLY NOTHING

What you meant is implicit in how you worded it and how you subsequently chose to respond. You are the racist you like to project onto whitey. Your whole life is projection to distract you from your own deep-seated faggotry.

when someone is disrespectful to me
>"oh, hey that person was condescending"

when someone of another race looks at you
>"they're my enemy!"

who's the fragile one?

>woman makes boilerplate small talk with beaner user, exact same shit white bitches say to white people
>baner user develops some complex over the event with all these imagined innuendos and symbolism just like a psycho girlfriend does
Holy shit, non-whites are so fragile. I started to develop a sense that you're all interpreting every interaction with whites along these sinister dimensions way back before I was redpilled, back when I thought races were equal and we all wanted to get along, etc,etc. After I got stabbed by a nigger, something in my psychology began to change. I realized every non-white I ever interacted with was looking at me like I was a potential threat. Finally, Sup Forums showed me what you really think, after reading so many threads like these. I'm so grateful for all the insight Sup Forums has given me -- mostly from all the rabid, fragile, psycho non-whites posting here. Thanks again you subhuman, you're doing god's work.

ps - next time you talk to a white person, remember the fact that your race has contributed nothing to this nation except to make the 1% richer, while making the 99% poorer. If I were you, I'd save up a decent sum and move back to where you belong.

nigger you are insecure as fuck

>who's the fragile one?
You you little bitch lol. This thread makes you sound like a woman. Shitskins are so low IQ, no wonder you constantly imagine racism from whites. You're mistaking their higher intelligence (and your inherent inferiority) for "racism". It's like that saying "a sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic to a primitive mind"; to your primitive mind, a high IQ comes across as "aggression".

Then why even mention she's white?

oh shut up

Every nationality has some bants, I have been ragged on for being Irish and called a potato

as soon as you lay down the same level of bants to a "poc" its the worse thing in the world and the have to tattle

Its why people stop talking or avoiding you in groups

>white lady railroads conversation to give hollow suggestion based on an assumption of my own standard of living

Be sure to put it in your pink diary of microagressions faggot.

I can't even begin to describe the socially awkward shit I've been party too in my life.

THIS?

This is nothing. Its nothing. What in the ever living fuck is wrong with you? First of all be a fucking man.and don't cry about some old person not "getting where you're coming from"

Second of all...honestly...fuck you, you soft as fuck "Hispanic"

You're more tumblr then you are man.

What a faggot, a chink in the armor is not a slur but he literally made it one by pointing it out. He should have been fired desu, I'm white btw

>ever been to yurop
>no
>oh you should go

What the fuck is ops problem?

because its the only language pol seems to understand

i have no idea if she's a racist, and i probably wouldn't put my money on it.

Remember fellow whites, this is real oppression. A white woman actually asked a Hispanic a question. Wow, I can't believe we put people through this.

>30
>still in college
>jealous when people do better than him
Sad! You have to go back, Pedro

Scary! I thing the best thing to do is to fuck off back to your 3rd world brown shithole.

Then what was the point of your story? To tell about you brief interaction with some try hard old hag?

Bitch I'm on Sup Forums, obviously I can handle bants. There's a difference between having bants with good guys in good faith and being a target of humiliation and mockery from an authority figure with whom the entire class joined in at the age of 14.

If you think this is 'laying down bants', you're retarded and exactly the reason why this leftist garbage is taking over this great civilization.

Yep, it's just an idiom but he made it into a racist pun. I think firing him would've been too extreme but any sort of justice would've been nice. Hell, even just an apology would've sufficed.

>Live in a mostly white country
>Don't expect bants from anyone

You need to develop some thicker skin, ya chinky fuck.

This what they call a microaggression.

why are PoC incapable of just socializing with white people? why do they take offense at everything? is it autism or do they operate from a premise of hating white people no matter what and then work backwards to be offended at everything and anything?

>Implying if a decedent of Europe went to school in Korea, that they wouldn't get picked on in some way or made fun of for looking different.
Boohoo.

>Be Hispanic (30)

Had to stop. Too hard to emerge myself.

happens too often to have a specific story, but it's happened to me with all races. condescending cunts are condescending. try not to think about it too much, my guy. roll with it and the same people that are condescending will be surprised with how much it doesn't affect you.

You're offended because you think you'll never be able to go to Europe?

And you think she's the one that caused your low ass self esteem and life vision?

so are you saying microaggressions don't exist? I mean, they do. Whether or not they were worth labeling separately is another matter.

Wasn't that term invented by a white person, or at least I'm certain it was.

>so are you saying microaggressions don't exist?

No, they don't.

How you choose to take what people say is your own baggage (i.e. the perceived sleight you felt in the OP was actually just your low self esteem). You can play pin the tail on the problem all you want to, but it doesn't change the fact.

Look at you beaner
Making up a story because you can't speak English

>be singaporean
>watching the movie
>keep telling my gf what a dumb nigger boyega is
>white people kept looking at me while other chinks dont give a fuck
>movie ends
>J J ABRAMS on the screen
>i shouted BRAVO ABRAMS
>white kid with her asian bf pats me on the back
>excuse me but i think its rude to use the N word
>i told her "do you see any niggers around? go home and complain on tumblr"
>she gasps at me and urges her boyfriend to do something
>told him in mandarin "keep your pet on a leash, you race traitor"
>walk off
>my gf tells me i'm an asshole
>i tell her to stop going to reddit or she'll have to take the cab back home
>i wrap my hand around her and tell her, just kidding you know i love you babe
>she just keeps quiet

I once saw a thread where some third world polish subhuman was bashing on the glorious Dutch. It's racism because polish people have more in common with monkeys than they do with us.

"The term was coined by psychiatrist and Harvard University professor Chester M. Pierce in 1970 to describe insults and dismissals he regularly witnessed non-black Americans inflict on African Americans."

>daring to deny academia from Harvard emeritus

godamn

Yes, it's a psychiatric buzzword meant to assuage those who have no self-confidence or ability to introspect.

It allows you to project your problems onto others, while gaining affirming sympathy at the same time!

Amazing!

I could debate that hack into retirement if he wasn't already dead.

>abo using google translate to turn syncopated grunts into letters on the screen

He considers you an equal. White people make racist jokes about the kind of white we are. I might call someone a Polock and they may call me an Olive Picker for example.

Eurasians are only 15,000 years apart at max.

>haha ill show whitey... by proving i cant even invent my own sociology soft science concepts and he has to do even that for me yeah and then ill go eat a microwave burrito and think about being 30

Some guy told me I was a mongol

You're right, fucking poles. Gass am all now, am I right fellow white european?

ups, wrong flag

Drop the "L", and he'd be right. ;^)

I want this to be true so much.

I'm sorry you had to go through that, OP. People can be so fucked up and rude.

Can you believe this happened to my friend Shallon

>throws in the word "soft" after sociology

i hate the term "whitey" btw.

sounds like the sucks at making smalltalk.

Lmao, he sounds awesome

Yeah, because white people aren't allowed to be condescending to anyone. As a white person, I say; "Go fuck yourself, Nigger!"

The only thing you've taught me is that shitskins are pussified cunts user.

Based

I just felt like I had to stress to you that you were asserting things about the empiricism of soft science. Who gives a shit what some pampered, tenured Marxist shits out of his mouth? It didn't take a tenth of the brain power for him to come up with that as a typical college Calculus problem would've required to solve.

high school driver's ed class?

nice fantasy.

Hun hao.

Driver's education.

nigger, she was implying that you have to go back.

there's an entire high school course dedicated to driver's ed? What the fuck was chink in the armour describing?