Shingeki no Kyojin

How hype would you rate this recent chapter?

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

I want Bert to find happiness in any means possible.

It was ok.

Cute butt for a cute girl.

Before you start on your EH-bullshit, I just want you to think, really think about what a terrible shitty boyfriend Eren would be. Why would you put Historia through that?

BOIPUSSY

Yes, even if they did end up together he'd likely be cheating on her with Mikasa most of the time.

Hissy is a hussy.

Pretty good, but I am wondering where it can go from here with everyone being dead or rushing head-on into almost certain death.
I just hope we don't get something silly like an Erwintitan.

Historia would just go back to Ymir regardless.

Fucken saved. Snail BR fucking. So hot.

I RUN FOR RICO!
MAY YOU HAVE GOOD FORM!

Good, except the usual bullshit of the bad guy going away because the good guy started talking instead of going for the kill (eventhough the opposite is more common, actually).

Don't worry, I won't post anymore EH for today.

Kek

CUTE!

Well she's addicted to weed and sharp tongues.

Why do Mikasafags get triggered so easily by anything that isn't Mikasa?

Hussy is cuter when she's with Ymir. It's a pity they aren't anything like this in the manga.

Do they still have some cannon fodder to send to the slaughterhouse? Looks like they don't have a lot of guys still alive. They rpetty much depleted all of their reserve.

Not really, I'm fine with just about anything. The EH is canon fag is just obnoxious and I don't mind EH.

Post your stuff.

An user and I discussed that briefly and how will alter the overall story.

"So kind of like a Navy Seals Royal Squad? I could see that happening, especially since the surviving 104th are pretty skilled at this point."

"It would be a nice twist to see Historia enact some sort of Scouting reform to help limit loss while gunning for maximum gain.
Perhaps Armin could develop something like a new scouting legion."

I'm hoping for something like that.

>I'm fine with just about anything
Even Bert?

I don't mind EH or EM but I hate when they start their shipping wars.

DELETE THIS. Pls no bully.

The hussy horde never learns.

I like Bert after the molestation meme, so yeah even Bert.

Historia is pure

>I like Bert after the molestation meme
IT'S NOT A MEME!
HE FUCKING TOUCHED ME!

>Defending the hussy.
C'mon now.
I don't have time for the hussy horde

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

Why does this always happen?

So what's Levi gonna do with that titan serum? Does it even work on people that are already dead rather than just about to kick the bucket?

>tfw no one wants transparent shingekos

CALM IT DOWN WITH THE LEWDS REINERFAG.

Maybe because Bert is a rapist.

>hussy
Prove it.

Can you do this Bert?

?

Just because she was covered in her husbando's titan jizz doesn't mean she isn't pure anymore. The opposite.

Evidence and a determined little officer.
There was even a slur campaign against her to try and discredit the case.

See previous threads.

Hissy is the Hussy Queen.

>slur campaign
It's not a slur campaign if it's true.

In previous threads I see a shitty EHfag using her for shipping fodder but no proof that she is a hussy. Rico is the true hussy.

Rico poster didn't even try to deny the pics. Being a kinky person doesn't make you worse than a fucking Titanised molester like Bad Touch Bort

Rico a hussy hypocrite.

RICO IS KINKY BUT PURE!
BAD BORT IS A MOLESTER!
HISTORIA, WELL FRANKLY I DON'T MUCH CARE!

KEK

Levi fucked up killing the american titan.

This

I dunno. She's trying to put a molester behind bards. I could overlook some sexual deviance if he's off the streets.

Mike/Nanaba dedication thread will happen someday...

r-right guys?

right?

She is not a hussy.

Second 2 maybe.

Why is Reiner so obsessed with BA hooking up?

Rico is the real molester.

You know, if you're trying to find evidence for Bert/Ymir then why not post their exchange in the extra pages? These panels show the opposite of a good relationship.

Doing this first because it's easier.

Will do.

Is she still alive?

*second season

Bert is a masochist

> Does it even work on people that are already dead
Do you mean the one who gets turned or the shifter who gets eaten?
-If it's the one who taking the serum, then I highly doubt a dead person could turn into a living titan.
-If you're talking about the shifter that gets eaten, then the Reisses' tradition of making the next coordinate eat the old one alive wouldn't make sense if the latter didn't need to be alive in the first place.

Bert's face is on the top of the banana, Reiner.

You should run from Rico before she rapes you with her futa dick.

Thank you!

Thanks user! Also, if you run out of request, I'm happy with anything Bert or Historia related in general.

Reiner is a shipperfag who ships BA and YH.

What a fucking pervert.

Since when does Reiner ship YH?

Not him but here. I might make a better collage, I think their interactions were cute.

Good taste user.

Kek.

I refuse to wait until 2018 for Mike/Nanaba dedication threads

I want them now!

He wants to help a bro out. Are you saying you wouldn't help a friend hook up with their crush?

HOLY SHIT

This is good shit. Make Eren more hideous.

Forest and when he mentioned the promise again.

I was already doing chuugakkou Bert but it would be easier if you showed me which screenshots or panels you want. BH a cute.

Thanks. Please this.

Not him but maybe something BH from Spoof?

BR a cute.

I think either Levi or Mikasa is getting the serum. My reasoning being we haven't seen an Ackerman titan yet, and I think there's a reason for it. Like when a Reiss eats the coordinate, they regain all the memories of the first king, I think it's the same with Ackermans. Except they don't need the coordinate, and they won't be under their ancestors will.

So if either LM get the serum, they might regain a lot of information from their ancestors memories.

When the titans go for Bert Ymir decides to back to save him, those scenes were pretty cute too.

He ships himself with Historia, because he thinks she has the hots for him.
Fucker doesn't even remember her real name isn't Krista.

It was pretty hype until Levi fucked everything up like a total faggot.

Y-you too.
I'm fine with anything but, just give me a sec and I can find specifics. Thanks again!

What if Reiner is now Gorihime?

I really doubt an Ackerman is going to get the serum especially Mikasa.

is*

That's the soldier. The warrior ships YH and BA.