What's the most Nigger-like thing you've ever done?

What's the most Nigger-like thing you've ever done?

Smoked pot.

I skipped work one day.

Became an alcoholic

I like watermelon in summer

Posted image of a black man with a huge dick fucking a white woman with big tits

ate a girls ass

Put up with and accepted being treated by shit at the hands of an oppressor.

I've fucked alot of white women

I chose instant gratification over bigger future rewards.

Cucked a guy out of his lover. No seriously, now I am with her.

I stole.

Worked hard physical labour for next to no pay in shit conditions and didn't complain about it.

I like to drink that purple stuff niggers drink. Its cheap and delicious.

That's not a nig thing to do, it's a kike thing

how many levels of pol are you on

Before you completely write of black people's thoughts on nigger let me show you a story of what happened to me one time. I was on the streets of Detroit walking down the sidewalk and there was this big white dude who was full of hate and anger, you could see the racism in his eyes. A little black boy walked up to him selling flowers and he said "Hello, sir, would you like a flower? It's only a dollar! My mother could really use the money." This evil man took one swooping look at the boy and he said "Leave me alone, NIGGER!" There was a cold silence in the entire air as everyone on the street stopped. The child flew back onto the floor as he tried to cover his face. His little daisy smashed against the pavement. All the black people stared at this white devil and just couldn't bring themselves to deal with it. A lot of them were wiping tears from their eyes and sniffing. Suddenly the dead air was filled with a somber sound. All the black people started to hum a slave song in defeat. The song could be heard throughout the entire street. Suddenly, from the skies, giant chains dropped down and they wrapped themselves around the neck of every black person within hearing distance. I was so scared I ran but the last thing I saw was the evil racist in the middle of the street laughing like a madman as a whole block of black people were rounded up by their sky chains and dragged onto his ship. I couldn't believe it. It's more than just a word, bigot.

pic related, it was an image Detroit's police spread around of the guy.

v

>Eating lots of Watermelon.
>Eating ass.
>Cucked some white guy.
>Not being white.

>Sven larping as Muhammed

Played gta san andreas

You are white

Im Hue Hue Monkey Brazilian not Muhammed al Jihad.

Burned a trashcan. There were my exam notes in it though after I passed, though. But the fire caught on and made it really cozy.

He looks like a standed Italian or Greek.

WTF did i just read?

Went to gaol for two years for reckless wounding

Stole a bike

You are like a little baby, watch this

went to my local gun range and shot my .45 with one hand sideways

still did pretty good hitting the target from 25ft while a nigger would have missed every shot

Obrigado, mais eu tenho a sua genetica Portuguesa.

Stealing dragon ball cards from the teacher desk lol

I cucked a guy, never met the kid but the guy thinks it's his so it's all good.

applied for food stamps, got $27 a month

fuck wrong image

rape

this pasta is glorious

Black confirmed.

>perfect utopia

i wish it worked like that unfortunately nigger isn't magic, it's just a word

lack of intelligence

Bragged about the gigantic size of muh dick.

of course this is what a fagkike would say
this is why he turned his back on you

Fuck exclusively white women

lol

Built this pyramid

Did you just assume my sexual preference? There's nothing more gay than united states of america, cradle of degeneration and filth.

that's irish

I used to steal beer from a shitty bar

got aids ans went to jail for raping a woman

You're thinking of Mexicans, amigo.

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIEEEEIT

stole a bike

I have both greek and italian ancestry and i'm whiter than this shitskin

Sometimes I listen to gangsta music. Nignogs chimping out on a track make me aggressive and pushes me in the gym.

>stole a bike when I was a kid
>fucked a really fat chick twice
>drink malt liquor unironically

You mean you got cucked?

like this one your mean?

I payed in all pennies and nickles for a black and mild. Also it was short. He still sold me the shit sticks

I use cellophane from packs of cigs to store all kinds of things from colored contacts, to earrings, to little hits of coke.

Screaming in my mother face

Pee and wash my dick in the sink.

No regrets