Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/874870/57fa87840a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forced handholding without consent.

>forced handholding
wat

Suspending in mid air.
With dicks.

Are they still milking this series though?

Are they? I hope.

I am sorry to say dear sir, but that is not the case.
Elves are to be wed.
Dark elves are for infedelity.
And both half elves are the children you cherish equally.
>2k16
>not knowing how elves are to be treated
Racist.

Chloe is for loving and to be kissed.

>dark elves for infidelity
>call me racist
Are you like... retarded senpai desu?

Is Mangagamers still working on this?

rape/loving

Series overrated as fuck though, seriously hope that after this translation they move on

But your taste is shit.

Is the chick who keeps gettin paired with Ragna? What's her story, people say he'd be the best brother ever for her.

Rape is the only correct answer

Sure bro, my taste is shit when I prefer things like Mako Hunter, Taimanin Asagi, Euphoria, and all those eroges that are far better than your really generic rape hentai

No.
Elves are for purge and sexual disposal.
Dark elves are for marriage and happiness.
Half elves are for being made by you and your elfu.

>Taimanin Asagi, Euphoria,

wew lad, shit taste ahoy!

I just checked their website. they best be making best girl one next.

Blazblue fag here. As far as I know.
>Chloe was a bornslave, halfbreed, was constantly raped, tortured, and humilliated. Hates humans for that. Escapes and join Olga's army only to be defeated some few years later and becoming a literal public cum toiler along with anything that has a vagina for the rest of their life
>Ragna have two young siblings to take care of, one of them (imouto) was sick and the other one (ototo) was a pain in the ass because he wanted to play with him and was jelly of imoto. Then some bullshit happens that Ragna lost an arm, his little brother becomes a psycho and his little sister becomes probably mastermind final boss of the series. Then he becomes a criminal who wants to rebel against the world, but unlike the first impression one can get, he is anything but edgy, and mostly because he doesn't mind helping or feeding some people in need as long they are not ass or he feel like helping them. He is ironically a buttmonkey despite being the MC
Also Ragna is best Onichan so that may help too

Its not racist if you get it right(of which i am). Example: Saying succubi are for sex isnt racist. Saying succubi are rapists is racist.

>Ragna will never be your oniichan
It hurts man

This was the pic that started that pairing, and it's not that much of a pairing because it was meant to be a kind of comfort thing with a brother and sister figure, and the fact that it was just an idea of crossover. Something that I am really appasionate as long it isn't shitinsert like probably most of the 90% of the works in the internet

And then the fixed one that someone maded it. Seems he really liked the idea. Fun fact, background is Kagutsuchi restaurant

But there's already a Kaguya one.

It's a two girl one though. They might be making them all in order by themselves. Chloe being sold next month.

The handmaiden of our beloved Queen is made for devotion, you degenerate missgeburt.

Now kneel.

Why hentai outfits are so fucking stupid
Why the girl armors are shit?

Because it's hentai.

They are magically enchanted so that they can protect as much as regular armor but weigh a lot less.

Taimanin Asagi had their bodies more covered, those were less stupid and it was a more hardcore hentai than this shit.

Well to bad that they are not protected for actual fucks, and they are stupid-looking unlike other ones.

>muh realism

>muh hardcore
>muh hentai where the girls are raped is better.

You seem to be in the wrong place. Sperging about impractical fictional outfits is /tg/'s bread and butter.

I do wonder what Ragna could do if he enters in those hentai shows? Besides that the end could be a ecchi harem or reverse gangbang harem, because Ragna isn't really the straightforward when it comes to sex (even in Tanabe's doujin, he is pretty much the "shy" one or "take it slowly")

Why does Majin keep making Euphoria episodes? Kuroniu needs more.

Hell no, Kuroinu is shit. Euphoria deserves it

This is now a Blazblue thread! Post Blazblue! Maybe kuroinu because that was OP pic but that's it!

>Chloe is smiling
>and she doesn't look mindbroken or afraid
Liquid really knows how to sell their franchise

Mein Bruder

Loving and rape play, the best kind of Elf

Olga too. She was sold last month still in stock. Waiting to see if they do them all.

Ragna would kill all of those sick bastards including Volt. Then it would become a reverse rape series with live-sick elves, goddess, lolis, sinful nuns, and yandere shrine maidens. With Ragna being their bitch.

The only thing I want for BB is happy end for everyone, even for litchi Nine can become extint for all i care though
Wait so the dark elves got a smile treatment? Maybe Liquid become aware that there are people that want to see and protect their smiles?

*love-sick

>love-sick elves, goddess, lolis, sinful nuns, and yandere shrine maidens running a train on Ragna
I need this for reasons.

And like Chloe they sell an altered lewd(er) side.

>even lewder
Excellent.

I would definitely love a VN of that.

sorry to fuck up, but are we talking about manga or new hentai animations? Where can I find them?

They get to Kaguya when?

You can always write a fanfic or even draw a doujin. This one isn't hentai though, yet it looks amazing!
>Olga shows het pussy to you
>Chloe doesn't
Truly shows that Chloe needs some time to accept that part. Not that some anons will mind it.

If they are going by appearence in the OAD series. Alicia next month, then Prim, then whatsherface, ruru, then Kaguya.
October?

You know what's fucked up?
Blue Desire full not uploaded

I am gonna need sauce of that one pal

I want a Kuroinu x JoJo crossover only to see Karz like pic related
Being a JoJo fag equals to serious bad puns
>exhentai.org/g/874870/57fa87840a/
Only first one was (badly) translated. second one wasn't and the others one are not scanneed

>Olga

Why? Isn't it O-Ri-Ga and not O-Ru-Ga?

I always thought it's some sort of reference to the orixas who're "dark gods of nature".

I dont fucking know. Oliga I guess.

I will pay a lot of money for this to be animated or someone making a doujin with all the girls in a more vanilla setting. Specially Chloe, Maya and Claudia (Claudia with Klaus obviously)

>Kuroinu taking forever.
Come on mangagamer.

Getting real sick of this RagnaxChloe autist samefagging in these fucking threads. Take your cringe-inducing fanfiction to

>>>/gaia/

Half-elves are for hand-hodling only

>liking scat

I want to hondhald with Myusel and Chloe while telling that I will take care of them

Wait what, kuroinu is in the same universe as blazblue?

>gaia
Excuse me for this bad joke
Yes, same as Guilty Gear, Naruto, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, Clannad, SAO and all those shit, they are fictional after all

And you'd rather not know how they treat actual practical armor...

When dark elves and humans leave their differences, accept them, and start cooperating and loving each other, that moment will be the begginning of true peace.

Well the canon ending is shit with all the girls being burned alive.
What was the bastards reason for doing all this shit again, oh yeah because of the prophecy of the girls bringing ruin to the kingdom.
Well the fucker was too stupid too realise he was part of that as he is the one they could not stop thus bringing ruin to the kingdoms.
He fucked over their fucking chief god.

>40% damage reduction
How I love you

That was a lie

Someone who played the game said that didn't happen though. Did it?

>the prophecy of the girls bringing ruin to the kingdom.
Wait I don't remember this, gonna need sauce

My brother. Alicia is the best.

He just wanted a place to fuck girls, man. It's not a vanilla hentai.

>he just wanted to fuck
Pretty much what nips doesn't want this days I think

Some people aren't patricians like us. Nothing wrong with perfect aryan warrior princess. Everything right.

I come back to this series every time just to see Alicia get railed and Celestine every once in a while.

I love fundoshi

i liked euphoria that twist at the end kinda surprised me

Any news on when the next episode is being released?

I want to make a dark elf happy so badly.

Alicia is fine but Celestine wasn't really intelligent, giving up at the moment. I mean wasn't she a goddess in the lore?

You guys do know that elves aren't real, right?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Usagi Nagomu's delicious voluptuous elves.

Will there be? A lot of material left not adapted.

Newsflash, neither are 2d but that haven't stopped people before.

Throwing off of a cliff at birth. The parents should be burnt alive. Elves are for killing and nothing else.

Yeah, she was the reincarnation of the goddess.

The one thing I really wanted was Alicia to be raped by the ogres like the covers implied on the renewal DVDs.

need more prim.

Ear tip rubbing.

Consensual rape.

>When first envisioned, elves were more like nature spirits
>Slowly became like little imps, middle ages in Europe
>Tolkien made the pointed eared human sized ones famous
>Japan made them sexy

The natural evolution. All is as it should be.

Euphoria too hardcore for me. Big monster dicks are great.

sawashiro's best role

Why would you want something like that?! Why you want to see more suffering even in fictional worlds?!

Please tell me they are going to finally give Prim a proper scene.