Daily Japanese Thread DJT #1536

Cornucopia of Resources / Guide
Read the guide before asking questions.
docs.google.com/document/d/1pKgBm8Aa58mjB1hYhbK-VOPZsRBTXBuPBzw8Xikm2ss/pub?embedded=true

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
discord.gg/0TDy2odjLmw7DooR
youtube.com/watch?v=C4PKCcGyyx0
loopthetube.com/#TOB-TKNVbJA&start=457.7&end=458.9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make サクラちゃん proud...

Formally proposing that we rename DJT to:
>Daisuki Japanese Thread

Proposal declined.

youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
There's a lot of bitterness, there's a lot of anger out there. We all have to work hard to heal those wounds.

Don't forget to join the DJT Chat

discord.gg/0TDy2odjLmw7DooR

How anyone can even fathom such a thing without their internal cancer alert exploding is beyond me.

>discord.gg/0TDy2odjLmw7DooR
Why is this hosted on an /r/visualnovels discord?

I just wanted to let you guys know that thanks to you I feel like even a fucking obnoxious retard waste of space and oxygen like me can learn Japanese to at least elementary level.

Thanks djt. You're one of the reasons I haven't killed myself yet.

It already has a sizable community so it isn't dead city.

Even though everyone here is an obnoxious fucking asshole, we're all in this together, right?

What a gay shithole.

We all wanted to hear that. Such an informative and insightful post. Please post more!

Which kanji should I be using for "noon" ?

午 for time and 昼 for lunch related activities?

Are you the same guy that responds this way to every user who posts something either tangential or uses a reaction image you don't like?

We all wanted to hear that. Such an informative and insightful post. Please post more!

I am a guy that responds to useless/blog posts with something like this "Thanks for the post, we all needed your opinion. Please post more!"

人生はフラッシュカードの箱のようなものだ

中にずーっと眺めても中身はわからない

結局なんでもいいけどボクは今日も釣りに行くぞい

youtube.com/watch?v=C4PKCcGyyx0

これでも釣っときな

*アンジップスディック*

ブリングイットオンッッw

What I did to learn today: 2 anime, 1 visual novel, 1 light novel and 400 anki cards.

>1 visual novel, 1 light novel
Which?

Either he's lying or he's reading some nukige shit.

アイムソーリー
プリーズドントハートミー

ちんこ釣りの規制により10センチ未満=キャッチアンドリリースだけだよ

ごめんねブロ

ボクは釣りジャンキーマーファッカー

How the heck does Axanaels saves work? I thought it autosaves, and it did the first time, but now that I opened the game it brought me to this screen where it wants me to pick some character (?) or something. How do I continue the save or what to click? Can't texthook this shit

just download hanahira and stay safe

no need to risk your life in the jungle

Subarashi neko and kawai onna neko

why do we need this?

Text itself is easy, just the options and choices make my head hurt

It's written right there oh wait I forgot you can't read without a texthooker

What are you guys reading?

I've been working on 母母母, lot of words I don't know but the grammar isn't too bad.

It helps with my autism that's all :)

And what exactly makes you think we give a shit?

but if it was then why are you so lost in the face of normal game functions

oh thats めっちゃドップブロ im reading おならガールフレンド and ちんこ彼女 myself

^^^^

woah user

I'm not user there is no a in there only darkness in my heart

Because I haven't learned those words yet and it's my first? Pretty simple thought process dude.

Why the fuck did you post this here you piece of shit? Can't you just look up the words and suppress your need to blog about everything you do?

What's a good dictionary for Android?

狼と香辛料 II

I think you need to go outside and take a walk, Jimmy.

I'll be honest user. Just use a computer or that app where you can take pic of kanji and it'll search it up for you because there aren't a lot of good ones on the google app store

I'll be sure to write a post about it when I do. I'll ask why can't I recognize the weird symbols all around me while carrying a dictionary in my hand
p.s my name is David like in the bible

replace dictionary with flashcards and i would have 濡れちゃった down there

クール猫 which Janimation does he symbolize? You can't post non-anime pictures in this thread just letting you know

Sadly I often find myself with no pc or internet. I'd use imiwa on my iPad, but it's not exactly easy to use it while reading.

>iPad
Get the fuck out of here.

Why? Shit is great for mobage and manga

So I just started RTK after going through a sizeable chunk of hiragana and katakana vocab. What is a suitable pace to go through it for someone that has an entire summer of nothing else to do?

oh its from チラックスネコモノガタリ第2期

it may not look like japamination but it is

are you the sakura autist?

If you don't use arch or gentoo gtfo

Any way to look up multiple kanji at once without having to draw them in google?

have you tried your local bookstore? I have like 3 different books. Also they are more trustworthy although a bit less eficient

I don't know who that is, maybe you can tell me his real name I'll look it up in my phone contacts.

Got a link m8?

its a meme bro

Yes, create a personal reality where you know every single kanji then impose it upon this world pretty easy.

he can just show you his trading card of him he has the holographic

Used to have Arch on my laptop, now running kubuntu
>paper dictionary

Meme isn't a name but okay, you are a weird guy...
I don't play those games I just

Two-three months like the introduction recommends.

why not paper dictionary? I mean there is no guarantee that the internet is trustworthy and are cheap.

>a sizeable chunk
How many words does that mean?
>entire summer of nothing else to do
If you're spending all day on it, move through it quickly. Do vocabulary and grammar study at the same time as RTK so you can get reading as soon as possible.

KanjiTomo

>kubuntu
Uninstall it immediately or don't ever mention that you use it. I can't handle this.

can someone tell me what this guy is saying loopthetube.com/#TOB-TKNVbJA&start=457.7&end=458.9

I'll go back to Arch then, is it ok?

I am... Kecho

>installing spyware on your pc
Yeah... No thanks
Sure... But make it quick or otherwise your brain is going to become a ubuntu slave.

whats wrong with ubuntu? Isn't that OS that saves you from being censored?

アニメ大好きです

Roughly 300 each. Learned slowly in my free time. I wanted to wait till I had the summer to begin Kanji memorisation and going beyond basic grammar.

No it's a conspiracy to make you think that way. Ubuntu is controlled by Microsoft. If you want to disconnect yourself from the omnipresent spynet use arch or gentoo.

disconnect yourself from this thread fuck head

It's aimed at people who want the Windows experience.

I cannot disconnect myself from myself that's a logical contradiction

When can we learn Japanese again?

Less than a month. You can do it in two weeks.

This seems to do the job, thanks!

別の皿には、茹でた首から上だけの羊が、でれんとした脳味噌を曝しながら置いてあった

Does anyone know what the でれんとした part of this means? Is it something to do with でる? If so can someone let me know why it's in this form?

This is just a shitposting thread, everything you could possibly want or need is already in the guide.

my 道場

Meet me at 15:00 I'm the guy in the grey tee in Japan you fill find me there we can watch some eroge together if you want (゚∀゚)

I think it means he came out but failed.

he burned his shit

My brother found out I was playing an eroge today. What should I do?

I think it means lazily or something. Japanese is crazy

He killed the hitsuji

play it with him and diddle each other or w/e

What the fuck?

You have no choice, better mindbreak him so he doesn't reveal your secret.

brothers jerk each other off all the time dude its pretty normal in any healthy family

I don't get this word mindbreak
No it isn't. We are a normal family.

>stroke order

It means sexually torment him until his mind is short-circuited by pleasure and he can no longer live without your cock.