Melanin receptors ... why?

Someone here posted a study the other day where they showed women have melanin receptors in their vaginal walls that generate more pleasure the more melanin (i.e., darker) the penis is.

Anyone have any possible social explanations for why this would have evolved? Like wouldn't ancient human tribes everyone have been the same color, so these receptors would not favor anyone?

Is it possible this evolved more recently, during the times when larger groups of people were coming together to form kingdoms, empires, etc?

You always make the same thread without ever posting a source. Come on leaf

>melanin receptors
>in vagin
Nigga.....what?

>women have melanin receptors in their vaginal walls that generate more pleasure the more melanin

Son your larping way too many levels deep.

aaaand thats what we call pasta

Vaginal walls have melanin receptors in them. Google "Berkeley study vagina melanin receptors"

I like you.
Can we save this leaf when the day of the rake comes?

Bump

>women have melanin receptors in their vaginal walls that generate more pleasure the more melanin (i.e., darker) the penis is.

women have melanin receptors in their vaginal walls that generate more pleasure the more melanin (i.e., darker) the penis is.

>google "Berkeley study vagina melanin receptors"
i did and it seems melanin gives your vag cancer?

Wrong one. This one was pretty new. Might be behind academic Paywall. Pdf was posted on here I'll see if I can find link.

Quoting yourself two times is not going to make your point any more valid, you retarded faggot. If you want someone to take you seriously, here's what you do in chronological order:
1)Make your point
2)Name a source
3)Discuss
4)Kill yourself, you inbred fuck

Fuck off. I'm not a search engine. It's not my job to do your research for you. Learn English and do your own searching you third world spic faggot

What is burden of proof?

What is learning to do your own research cocksucker?

>a fucking leaf
Should be enough to sage the shit thread.

Fuck off sperm breath

Bump

Kill yourself, faggot

I think you are confusing melanin-concentrating hormone and melanocortin-stimulating hormone (hormones produced by hypothalamus) with melanin, (pigment produced by melanocytes in the skin).

Also I think you are affected by cuck fantasies.

fake news

>a fucking leaf

But the Chad is shorter

Fuck off potatoe nigger

Of course it's a leaf.

>women have melanin receptors in their vaginal walls that generate more pleasure the more melanin (i.e., darker) the penis is.
I hear a lot of retarded things when I lurk, but today, you win user. And it's still quite early.
Please stop being so retarded

How is it retarded?

>not a search engine
>third world spic faggot
>learning to do your own research
>bump
First, you claim that melanin has something to do with a woman's pleasure, which in itself is pretty moronic.
Second, when you are asked to provide your sources, you quote yourself two times.
Third, when confronted, you lash out saying that we should learn to google it by ourselves. Which I actually did, and guess what: Didn't find shit about it.
Fourth, you shamelessly bump your own thread, in order to get noticed and get (You)s.

Wow. Colour me impressed. I never came across such an ignorant, despicable sack of shit until today. I'd very much like to learn whether melanin affects female pleasure during sex, but you sure are something else. Thank you for this enlighting experience.

SAGE

1. They're not linked with a sensation such as pleasure
2. The receptors are not located in the vaginal walls