Konosuba is the only Anime that I've ever actually enjoyed. I've watched it all the way through at least five times now...

Konosuba is the only Anime that I've ever actually enjoyed. I've watched it all the way through at least five times now. Can anybody explain this?

The only explanation is that you're a talking penguin.

Because avoid some cliche and the girls are good.

Because the writer(s) know what their target audience wants so they make entertainment that will appeal to them and aid their escapism fantasies.

It also applies to Log Horizon and any other anime that follows this exact same 'plot'.

Becouse anime is stupid. At least when it doesn't take itself seriously, it's bearable to watch it unironicaly.

>only Anime that I've ever actually enjoyed
I hope it's because it's the only anime you've ever watched.

Not because KonoSuba is bad, but because the alternative is that you've been watching something you don't enjoy at all for no conceivable reason.

You are so new we need a new word for you.

You have watched a handfull of anime,and or you started watching anime when you were almost a grown man.

And you probably need to lurk more.

Shit taste

>Explain this
You need to watch more anime.

Wew, quit watching anime and quit Sup Forums.

Konosuba is a good comedy though.

I think Konosuba did a good job making real characters in this kind of setting instead of doing bland self-insert power fantasy.

What's wrong with his finger?

DEEN

Not in Lalatina's bumhole.

This.

OP is newfag

Log horizon rings too close to home as I spent my childhood playing lineage2.

Also the world and soundtrack combination makes me feel melancholic. Im kind of addicted to such.

KORONDE

> Because avoid some cliche and the girls are good.

You must be joking.

>the only anime I've ever enjoyed is nothing by flagrant otaku pandering laced with fanservice.

You are the cancer killing the anime industry.

It does both of those things. The latter especially.

>avoid cliche
Yep, doesn't use the same recycled plot of getting hit by a truck and being sent to another world (it makes a parody of it but still recycles).

Emphasis on being sent to a fantasy world.
>girls are good
Cliche overused dere character tropes for girls. Bland 2-dimensional personalities completely revolving around either being a 'dandere loli who loves explosions' or a 'clumsy masochist' with no other depth. Cliche applies especially to loli and lich.

Water goddess was the only semi-decent girl, but her 'character development' and plot progression relied on her being a retard.

Its a parody show, you're expecting too much.

It isn't good enough to be watched 5 times but it was refreshing considering the generic mmo shit setting it was used and the MC was hilarious.

How the fuck is Megumin dandere?

None of the girls are dere beyond camaraderie in the anime

Because Kazuma is ALPHA AS FUCK

retarded people tends to like retarded anime