Objectively speaking, who would Lelouche have chosen?

Objectively speaking, who would Lelouche have chosen?

(no self inserting faggots)

Himself

Easy.

This one.

Probably C.C. Partners in crime sort of thing and they understood each other. Kallen wanted to ride Zero's bone so hard, the angry sex wouldve melted his face. But she was a bit too sanctimonious and didnt really know who he was as a person.

Shirley was a remnant of a former life he could never return to; normal life.

This desu.

>tfw don't even remember who the bitch on the right is

C.C. already won in my headcanon, so I say her. Lelouche and C.C. were the closest of anyone there, and were together through thick and thin.

Kallen definitely lusted after Zero, but she never knew him as any more than a figure of admiration and couldn't have ever taken the initiative even if she did. After she ditched him partway through the show she lost all hope of ever winning.

The correct answer is:

Shirley, if he hadn't been consumed by the Geass.

Kallen, if he hadn't burned the bridge with her with all his deceptions.

C.C., if he hadn't gotten greedy and extended the reach of his plans beyond what he was capable of handling.

In short, he chose all three, but lost each one in turn due to his own failures.

>failures

Lelouche succeeded at exactly what he set out to do though. Getting pussy wasn't on his to do list, saving the world was. Also,

>implying Lelouche died
>implying he wasn't creampieing C.C. daily on their comfy carriage journey

>being this misinformed about what Lelouche was intending to do

But I am completely right.

Well it is pretty hard to choose a dead person so one of them is out already.

Shirley if he lived normally. Kallen if his final goals actually matched hers. He was kinda forced to go with CC in the end but I don't think he was complaining.

Didn't the director of the show come out and say that they wanted him to be dead or something like that?

Objectively speaking, he didn't choose anyone.

Subjectively, Karen would be the best option.

Lelouch was kinda gay to be honest, just like most anime protagonists who are intended to look cool.

This, basically.

Lelouch Lamperouge would have been with Shirley.
Lelouch Zero would have been with Kallen.
Lelouch vi Britannia would have been with CC.

None of them were meant to be though.

The director confused me. How can the man that wrote and directed Geass be the same man responsible for the anime adaption of Planetes?
I'd like to know if that image was created by somebody taking it seriously.

CC was the only one he treated as an equal, so her.
And I love me some pizza butt, but Kallen was the hotter girl.

He chose his sister

You got the wrong one there

He didn't choose anyone since he died

Reminder to all C.C.fags that the staff said that Lelouch had no canonical romantic interest in C.C. so it was either Shirley or Kallen for him

The show always gave me the impress that he had feelings for Kallen, at least to some extent. He caring about Shirley was more like guilty trip I think.

Well, I certainly won't say I disagree with you. I certainly would have picked Kallen over Shirley.

I just find it funny that people still say C.C. even though that has been said to be wrong by the staff already.

No, not that sister either. Marrybell was his Empress.

Supposing Lelouch's hypotheical to Euphy had been, "give the Elevens cake," and not "kill the Elevens," would they have fucked?

Agreed on Kallen.

People will always try to push their head canon no matter what. The discussion about Lelouch's death is a clear example of that since it was pretty much confirmed that he died.

Shirley. I'm still mad.

No, no, thats not Euphy. Its Marrybell mel Britannia from Oz the Reflection, as seen here She is basically female Lelouch.

Thats her in her Empress look from Lelouch as Emperor.

>Lelouch didn't use his Emperor and geass powers to create an enormous harem

C2 or C.C?

He did choose Sheetsu in the end. Travelling the world as immortals.

So uh, why was the second season called R2? I heard a theory that it was referring to Lelouch becoming immortal like C2, which doesn't seem like that was the case.

Ghosts can't do that

This still makes no fucking sense. I know it isn't canon but fuck did I watch.

Thats wrong. Its just season 2.

Furthermore, Renya of Darkness sheds some light on that too.
Dash got his Code from U.U. but failed to become an immortal and U.U. When Shiori got Dash's Code, she became V.V. and it can be assumed that the current V.V. got his Code from her or someone who got it from her.

Lelouchh is retarded.
He could have change the world in a good way with his geass and millitary power and intellect, he could have ruled over a peacefull world instead he kills himself and leave the world to power war

What part of it didn't make sense?

He would have chosen best boy.

Himself?

Stranglezaku

That's because the authors wanted to make a twist just for the sake of emotional shock, just like they did for entire anime. It doesn't make any sense for Lelouch to kill himself like a idiot, but it gives a more emotional closure to the series, so there you have it.

He didn't want to rule. His goal was to rid of Charles and the Britannian empire, and to grant Nunnally's request for a peaceful world by setting himself up as the ultimate negative example and leave "just a superhuman" Suzaku around as Zero as a further deterrent.

Well, look at it like this.
Lelouch's plan required a villain. And a villain to be slain.
Its against Lelouch's character to use a figurehead.

"If the King doesn't lead, how can his subordinates follow?"

He should have fucked Kalen. She wanted it

Kallen and C.C

I think that Lelouch surviving downplays the end of the show. The whole talk about ''Only those who are prepared to fire should be fired at'' and him sacrificing himself for a greater good becomes kinda cheap if he survives.

>Using high heels at the beach
No that I'm complaining but..

The girls in geass had such sexy bodies even if they were a bit too long.

pretty sure he had a thing for his sister or vice verse

He didn't fail though. The ending went exactly as he planned.

He failed as a human being.

Pretty much THIS.

>Pic related
Since both Lelouch and Shirley were ded, they eventually end up together in the afterlife.

>People separating different aspects of Lelouch, as Lamperouge, vi Britannia and Zero
Lelouch was always all of those, he simply was never always showing all those aspects.
He was machinating leader, the loving brother, the caring friend, the freedom fighter, the revenger seeker, etc...

By the end only two people got to know all of those aspects and accepted Lelouch as he was, one of them was Suzaku and the other one was C.C..

Didn't Suzaku despise him

If you think he is dead, then you should read the title of the anime. Combining Code and Geass is what this is about.
Not to mention that C.C. is smiling in the last scene. A few scenes before this, you could have heard that Lelouch coming back (from going to die) would make her smile.
If CG was too deep for you, just read the damn image.

who is this? Nunnally in the future?

CC.he wants kallen but that bridge is burned, the other girl is dead + he killed her father. he end CC would move into some village and hook up in few years (unless he started the "Im not worthy of love" faggotry. even then CC could list her failings and he would get over it) if they all lived and all was well I think he would go for kallen,shirley is too tame and CC feels too old.

Please, someone post that pic with Lelouch, C.C. and that dog.

Suzaku despised the Lelouche who was sacrificing everyone else to meet his goals. At the end he sacrificed himself and was redeemed with Suzaku.

well than he is an idiot and a faggot. he did not even save the world, just made a power vacuum and a weak new government with nunnally. real man would have stayed and taken responsibility instead of "betting on the future"

Marrybell mel Britannia from Code Geass: Oz the Reflection

And? What does that promo pic prove?

His sister, dummy.

this
>He didn't want to rule
sometimes we have to do things we don't want to.he has to leave something positive and solid , he owes it to all the people he fucked over or got killed.

Rolo

Shirley.
Obviously not CC. Lulu-CC relationship is platonic as fuck.
I still don't get why CGfag force Lulu-CCship this hard. Self insert much?

If I'm not mistaken, Lelouch wanted to break the chains of hate. So he concentrated all the hate in himself and then Zero, the hero of the people, killed him.

>green pubes

>sacrificing himself for a greater good
he died for nothing. going out in the blaze of glory is sometimes a selfish choice and 'Only those who are prepared to fire should be fired at' basically means that when you gamble you should be ready to lose and not that everyone gets a compliance. even the live by the sword die by the sword is not supposed to be self inflicted
>villain
yet people hated him for the purges he did after he became emperor and not all the other shit.

You had better be implying a positive, friend.

OTP

It's a pic of C.C. using the same clothes she used at the cart. Since it's official art, it basically proves that theory (unless the guy who drew that says it was only his imagination).

the fuck...there's someone typing while hiding under her butt or her left arm is really but really wrong

how did suzakus daddy issues play into it?
that lul lives in the dog.

No, I mean his Zero Requiem called for him to play the part of a villain. Lelouch wasn't a villain, but Emperor Lelouch vi Britannia was meant to be perceived as one by the public.

>CG was too deep for you
>CG
>Deep
I hope you're just joking. Otherwise, you overthinking it too much.

and that is retarded.That is not how any of it works and chains of hate can be better broken by giving people a better life with a system that can sustain it.

Theres a lot of offical art, like this
I don't think I need to point out everything for why this being official art doesn't make it canon.

Not an argument.

From left to right: Hated him by the end, wanted to kill herself, succeeded in dying.

True answer: Banging Sayako on the side.

I LOVE C.C.

Picture dram art gets weird at times. That was the case for the original anime as well.

but realistically can Emperor Lelouch vi Britannia be seen as bad?he takes over the world but that was the countries goal and he punched the nobility.french revolution crowed would love him.
history having a stalin does not stop a new one from rising or people being generally shit to each other.

So did the line of Britannian kings die out when she did or was she capable of having kids?

He ruled in an oppressive manner on everybody for a whole month.

Shes a cripple, not sterile
Plus, Cornelia and Carine are at least confirmed alive, so its not like the bloodline has been wiped out just yet.

Man the Code Geass spinoff stuff is pretty much all retarded

C.C.

Lelouch can't trust anyone other than himself and she's the only one who understands/pities him enough to stick with him through all his insanity.

>Lelouch was always all of those, he simply was never always showing all those aspects.
Duh, it's based on if he committed to one path in life.

Where subs ever out?

That's the point, user.

It wasn't that deep and yet it was still too deep for your shallow mind.

so if he was boring and just like a generic LN protagonist?

>Geass thread
I feel like its been ages

It wouldn't be Code Geass.

god, it's always so easy to tell when a woman designs the characters.

I don't even know what they are trying to say in akito.Why is every war story a pity party for the protagonist?