Christianity is European

In discussing religion, the unsophisticated, ignorant teenagers of Sup Forums have failed to understand that religion is not a culture and cultural religions are objectively void of any deeper meaning. To adopt a religious identity in the cultural sense is as meaningless as to wear a blue shirt on Mondays and a black shirt on Fridays.

If Christian scripture is true at least at its most fundamental level (the holy Trinity), you should become a Christian even if you are a Chinese person living in China.

Does Varg even believe in pagan gods? It seems he does not, it seems he simply is making a set of fashion statements. Nobody believes seriously in Odinism.
It's no surprise that a majority of pagans and New Age Religious Melting Pot "believers" are women. Women are the most incoherent, hypersocial, gullible people in the universe. Everything a woman does or says she does is purely for observation's sake. Nothing is done seriously by them.

If mathematics was invented in Saudi Arabia, would you reject it as racially foreign? A true religion is not invented, it's discovered through divine revelation or other means.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengrism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0EiyuZwPKFQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2z3RXyt0u0
youtube.com/watch?v=WsKUT_drhN8
youtu.be/kDTJMGvUE1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All religions are invented, retard.

not the jewish religion

sure lad its not like the roman empire and most if not all of europe was pagan before becoming ((christian)))

Book of Revelation says people claiming to be Jews after Christ's Resurrection are just agents of Satan.

funny because one of the newer ideas circulating is that the roman empire created christianity in order to strengthen itself

>Worshipping a non-European is European

And only the autist is from that discord server give a rat's ass about Varg, anyone with a brain disowns him.

Will someone pray for me?

Sup Forums is a Siberian shamanistic board

O' Lord lead this unbelieving gentile American into faith in you through understanding your being and your work, and punish him severely when he transgresses and when he rejects you. Amen.

>holy trinity
Sorry bud, trinitarian ideas of human nature predate Christianity by a fucking mile.

The holy Trinity pertains to God primarily and does not predate Christianity. Even if it did predate Christianity, so what? It does nothing to delegitimize Christianity.
When arguing whether mathematics is true in describing reality, it makes no sense to say that mathematics is a mix of religious doctrines from thousands of years prior to the supposed discovery in Arabia or wherever it was. It's a red herring.

>If Christian scripture is true at least at its most fundamental level (the holy Trinity), you should become a Christian
But then, there are non-christian, and pre-christian trinitarian beliefs, so obviously it's not a necessary criteria for becoming christian.

Unless you're calling Plato a dumbass, which would be very strange given his influence on later Christian philosophy.

>necessary
Fuck me, sufficient.

>Fuck me
I can do that

and (((who))) wrote that book, along with every other preceding book?

When you compare the old with the new testament the effects of the greco-roman civilization is evident. That being said most of the writers of the new testament were greek or hellenised.

People who hate Christianity
>Sandniggers
>Kikes
>(((Atheists)))
>Commies
>Leftists
>feminists
>faggots

Yep, I'm on the right side.

no, that's just what you think

There's much to learn from any religion. Personally I'm following this:
> en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengrism

bullshit

That is what is wrong with your whole generation, and in this case you are not a hair better than any pampered liberal. You think you can just go shopping for a religion which suits your particular personal taste the best. OP is completely right.

Stop worshipping a Jew, your God is waiting for you.

Ares.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0EiyuZwPKFQ

Ares

Zeus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2z3RXyt0u0

Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

many of you have had your spirits sequestered in the chains laden in their spell. i pray for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsKUT_drhN8

youtu.be/kDTJMGvUE1M

christianity perfected the european

Anyone who LARPs as a dead religion (all European Paganism) is essentially worshipping a defeated people.

There's a reason Sevitri Devi converted to Hinduism, for an Aryan Paganism that was still alive.

Writen by the jews

The only dead religion is Abrahamism, the Gods are real and all around you, dont you see the majesty of Zeus in the clouds, Poseidon in the Ocean, and Hepaestus in metal working?

Know that your God Zeus is in the sky and demands your worship.

Why would I see Greek gods in England?

Oodin Zeus same thing, European God.