Why do white women hate their race so much?

Seriously it's like only white men actually care about our race, all I ever hear white women talking about is fucking every fucking race but their own, should we just fuck Asians and be done with them?

women are awful
pic related

majority of white women voted for Trump

but college is majority women and college kiddoos are groomed to hate white people

no, we just fuck whites till the other races are gone

>thinking women can think rationally
Women are essentially children, they mirror and like anyone who has authority over them

It doesn't work when all they do is lust after degenerates and immigrants

So....... Genocide is the answer?

we force them if need be

We just need to go full 1488 on anyone who isn't white, then strip minorities and women of votes

see, i knew someone else thought the same

Well, you've still got to fuck them

Well we just gotta genocide anyone who'd in danger of betraying their race

Women are trophies of war. Only the winners get the women.

So we are being conquered, naturally our conquerors will take our women. (Our conquerors being the new masters of the White world--Jews, and dark race immigrants)

Women have no sense of racial or national Pride. They just believe and do what their men tell them to. When their men are too weak they look for other men.

>all I ever hear white women talking about is fucking every fucking race but their own
You clearly don't see or you ignore the hourly threads we have where effeminate Sup Forums users worship non-white women (usually latinas and nigresses) while bashing white women and the threads almost always surpass 300 posts.
Take some responsibility, you fucking faggot.

You are just paying more attention to women than men. White men actually marry outside more than white women.

The real redpill is that birth control changes a woman's brain chemistry

Females don't have concepts of loyalty.

And when their men are bunch of faggots- no wonder they searching other prospects.
The whole "women rights" and "equality" was just a test which white men have failed

Women are more susceptible to advertising, OP. It's also the reason why all advertisements are marketed towards women, even for products used exclusively or primarily by men.

If people in charge of advertising/media decide that BM/WF pairings are to be depicted as normal, over time white women will see it as the norm. If they decide that these pairings should be depicted as advantageous to the white woman, the woman will erroneously believe that she will have some kind of advantage from pairing with a black.

>Why do white women hate their race so much?

Because the media tells them to.

and they obey.

White women just do whatever's trendy at the moment

>We care about our race!

>Let's fuck only asians and end our race
11/10 cuck

Where the hell are you people meeting women? I've been in college and the military and most bitches I know only date white guys.

>all I ever hear white women talking about is fucking every fucking race but their own
Uh... wrong (pic related).

>should we just fuck Asians and be done with them?
Promoting race mixing, are we?

>hides flag
Nice try, Shlomo. Back into the oven you go.

Italians aren't white?

Better version of infograph

What are you talking about?

Even the girls I know desperate enough to date black guys really just want a white guy who will love them. I know 2 white chicks that like to date black guys and I'm in the Navy. A few will date other races too just because they want to be open minded but they are all drawn to the white man. Quit being retarded.

White women aren't the problem. It's not like their genes are making them behave the way they are. The real problem is with women raised in the west. For example, if we raised some white women in Japan, they wouldn't exhibit the modern western behavior tat we can't tolerate. So, how do we raise our women outside of the west?

>another white women hate thread
Yeah, I'll wish with white women shlomo.

>So, how do we raise our women outside of the west?

by marrying a qt 3.14 nip gf and breeding with her in Japan the last bastion (a part from north korea and some chinks - mudslime regions free from cultural marxism)

You do realize that picture is from a film made by a jew?
retard.