marketwatch.com/story/the-polish-miracle-turns-25-2014-09-30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they act like niggers more than most other Europeans

they look like the whitest people on earth

Its true.

You have no idea how poles act, you've only experienced some genetic rejects that migrated.
By that logic brits are most degenerate people on the planet since all brit tourists in Krakow behave like complete shitstains, puking and pissing all around.

Seconded. Brits in Krakow are so fucking cancerous most of the time.

whites are clearly on the losing side of history. if they don't even count you as one of their own, and just exploit you as a whore colony, then what's the point identifying with them?

>Sex/Drug tourists are cancer
no shit

Poles are mostly Mongol blood.

No no, its for Russians. We are mostly Jewish blood but bydło is mongol blood.

Hitler started that meme

Is my gf white ?

Difference is our scum goes home. Your scum packs 8 to a room and never leaves.

WE

WUZ

the jews, obviously

She likes to cosplay

how come they have no Asiatic features?

KIKEZ

>Slavs
>White
>Whew

I've been to Germany for a while and then went to Poland. The contrast was stunning, and not just in terms of wealth display. The Polish are certainly different in temperament and look quite distinct. In a nutshell, more expressive than Germans but not quite emotional like Southern Euros.

Well yes, thats the whole point, you get rid of your scum not send it to vacation.

We get very emotional, but only when some situation requires it. You see, we are very peaceful people, but once you start fucking with us, then we will go rampage mode

So, let me clear. Due migration we has less scums in country and in same time ur scums dont go anywhere and our scums go to your country... where is exactly problem? For us its pretty good.

and you would too if you didn't have america protect your ass from communism

You notice it pretty fast over here. In a homogeneous country truly white country, poles stand out like a sore thumb

>She

This, they don't have any nordic features.

P*les and Sl*vs in general are subhuman apes. Only Germans are wh*te

btw, some guy from Iceland told be here that you're the most hospitable country for Polish immigrants, and people are glad of them.
Is that true?
what about Celtic people, are the non white too?

>nordic features
As in giving your money and wife to negros and arabs?

Besides, I don't want to be considered white. When i think white now it's synonymous to "cuck"

Some Poles have asiatic and middle-eastern features but some western-eureopans have them too :)

The same way the "Portugal isn't white" meme started.

Its true, now pay debt.

I thought poles are quite related to the nordics actually

Yes. C*lts and M*ds are niggers also. Br*ts as well. Only Germans and Turks are white

Not only in Krakow, they're like this all over Europe.

It's alright to be upset Marcin.

No country outside of europe is white.

Thing is then other Brit tourists come, they're here 24/7

Poles are the most based country in Europe AFAIAC. They defended Europe in the past and it looks like they are setting the stage to defend Europe ones again.

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/304138,Poland-to-increase-defence-spending

Stay based, Poland.

But Portugal isn't white. That's a fact.

>Only Germans and Turks are white

Australia is more white then Europe.

Slavs are true master race.
Never forget hyperborea

Jealous "whites" whose ancestors got ottoman'd.

lel stoopid Sup Forums

Because divide and conquer threads. Don't fall for it

Are Norwegians eastern Euopeans?

White race ends where Morocco, Turkey and Kazachstan begins

Dey took er juubs

That guy is from Goa, idiot.

>People are glad of them
I don't know about other countries, but some people appreciate that they work for cheap. I've yet to ever meet a person that likes talking to poles or otherwise interact with them. People talk behind their back and they're generally the butt of a lot of our jokes.

It's not about the Poles, but about slavs in general and it's because of the poor living conditions and backwardness of the east. People seem to forget that this countries were under communist rule and before that under a brutal monarchy that only sought to preserve itself by keeping the commoner as a slave.

It's ridiculous and has no basis in reality, sometimes it's also just namter.

>inb4 Hitler thought of em as subhuman. He was just a man Sup Forums

Banter*

t. Abdullah Mohamadid Svensson

you spoke my mind 2bh

>t. someone who has never been to poland

The middle ages.

I've been in a few eastern euro countries, but never Poland. My point was an historical one and I'd be glad to be proven wrong if you've got sauce.

Polish people are not white, our country is a shithole don't come here please and thanks

i am the sauce. my dad grew up in poland, i'm regularly in poland. all my realtives living there have the same opinion on poland or poles ingeneral. thieves, liars, unthankful leeches, who are dumb to enough to cut the ties to the eu, which are responsible for their economic growth in the last 20 years.

this

>How did this meme even started?

When they attacked the Germans and then got invaded instead

>Deconstruct the whitey

NatSoc cognitive dissonance

then fuck off, cunt.

Don't worry Starsky, no one in their right mind want's to move there, not for another two decades or so. Sup Forumss latest fascination with you is because you're sticking it to Fritz n pets.

Under communism people had to become thieves to survive. We're all very capable of lying. Leeches eh, sure they did take advantage of the EU, but they're not gonna turn around and take rapefugees after seeing what it did to you and others like you. Dumb, maybe, they lived under communism their education isn't on par, but cutting ties with the EU is a good thing.

I live in a Russian neighborhood and absolutely despise them, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them non white. Your opinion means little, scientific studies mean everything, if you've got em, post em.

Also, the EU has been a great thing for the economies in Europe, but economy be damned, I'd rather be able to recognize the nation my father left me

>eu, which are responsible for their economic growth in the last 20 years
Eternal kraut is here. Sorry but not only wealth is important on this live and i am sad say it to western european because u has so great history but now u are fags who are wealthy. Money are something which come and goes, identity and nation its something which stay with u forever and once lost never comeback. My people, wealthy or poor stay here where we stay because not they are wealthy but because we never ever forget who we are. Money can gone and u become poor and without culture. Literally u sold ur nation for money.

>which are responsible for their economic growth in the last 20 years.
This solely tells me that your information about Poland is pulled out of a thin air.

You'd be a fool to not recognize that the EU was the driving force behind the economic boom you guys have had. With that being said, this guy said it best

>Money is something which comes and goes, identity and nation is something which stay with you forever and once lost, is lost forever.

Haha, you guessed min name, kjempebra Lars

depends who you ask. there are 2 kinds of white.

1. the american ' white '.
americans dont rly care about race. they only care about the skin color. they think 'white' is a race and all whites are the same.

2. the european white.
almost everyone in europe is fucking white. so the skin color doesnt really matter to us. what matters are the races.

germanics, slavs, meds etc.

germanics are the most superior while slavs are the most inferior.

slavs basically act like niggers. yes they 'kinda' look like us, but they are not. you can notice that when you meet some in RL.

slavs are always butthurt, and i mean always. i dont even know why, but they are. especially on the internet where they are anons.

they also steal, beat eldery people up and want gibs. they basically act like niggers.
this is why we call them white niggers. of course they are not literally as bad as niggers, but they are the worst in europe.

another prime example is the EU. they dont want to take in their fair share of refugees.
yea yea before you sperg out : niggers are bad for your culture and your race, i know that. and you shouldnt take them in

HOWEVER

they could easily leave the EU. but they dont because they want free gibs, like nigger.

the whole point is : they joined an union, they are part of it now. they get free stuff but do nothing in return. if you join you have to take your fair share too. poland is to much of a second world shithole to help out weak EU countries with money, but they could easily take in a few refugees to do their part. but they dont. they only want gibs, nothing more. you dont want that? great, good for you actually. then LEAVE the EU.

but they wont. they just want gibs. thats why no one likes them in europe.

this is where this 'polish arent white' meme come from.

Fuck off you apologist cunt burger. they were thieves before communism took hold in poland. all ukrainians, who were relocated to poland to occupy former german territories can tell you, how poles were treating them.

poles even went to destroy intact german infrastructure after world war 2, because they thought germans might return, and wanted them to find nothing but rubble. instead they destroyed the infrastructure they later had to use.

and here another little story about poles from my dad. there is a small canal in the village where he grew up, it still exists to this day. when he was young, he went there fishing, as it was full of fish, you could almost catch them by hand. The fish used these channels to reach their spawning places, and used it for generations, my dad's grandmother even fished there. then at some point poles decided to exploit the fishing grounds. within a few years he told me, not a single fish was in the waters. for some time the water was unable to be used for anything as it was filled with fish corpses and their intestines. and for what? for a few zloty, so the fucking subhumans could get drunk a times more.
to this day, there is no fish in this channel. and i was there this year.

Fuck poles, seriously fuck them.

marketwatch.com/story/the-polish-miracle-turns-25-2014-09-30
Because this guy not because EU.

Yet, We will prevail for another thousands of years and your race will go extinct in 100 years. In your place I wouldn't call us "subhumans"

>who need a master
So you germans were slaves too, Italians too.
What even is that thrash quote kek

Majority of slavic countries are on par with homocide rate with rest of western europe, in some cases even BELOW western europe.

"They don't take muh refugees but they take gibs" so? We took advantage, we make our countries richer yet we keep them as they are. And i'd rather by a nog than a pussy wich tells us that they will sanction us for 6 months without any sanctions coming, literally cuckolds.

fuck off nigger. you exported your unemployed, you are the biggest net receiver in the eu. and the polish diaspora often sends their money back to poland, or are buying products or houses there. effectively leeching money from foreign economies.

you are not even real christians you fucking parasites.

>Germanics are the most superior.

Hasn't that been prove wrong twice already?

Seems like you have a disdain for their culture and I agree, Slavs do have a very shitty culture. This thread however is about them being genetically white or not and so far you've only told me stories

>sauce that shit cunt.

Germans and Poles were at each others throats for a millennia, both sides committed atrocities, both sides hated each other.

Fuck u germans, for you only death is good. Literally again u destory europe but always u act like niggers.
>muh jews
>muh slavs
>didu nuffin
Dont forget that u send Lenin to EE and destroy germany is just act of mercy.

Because they aren't white.

thats another problem of yours. you either talk of the past or of the future. but never of the present. that is because you dont have anything about the present. as of right now you are basically worthless. you could disappear and nothing in europe would change. your existence doesnt even matter.

i dont care what happens in europe in 100 years. i will be long dead by then, as will you.

my kids / grandkids have to fix and build their own future. that is not my part. im not a super hero. all i can do is vote the right parties and red pill people. thats it. the rest is up to the future generation.

in other words : as of right now you have nothing to be proud of. you are the worst kind of people in europe. will that change in the future? maybe, no idea, but right now you are niggers. your butthurtness cant deny that.

>all ukrainians, who were relocated to poland to occupy former german territories can tell you, how poles were treating them
Yeah, ask them how we treat murderers. Instead of purging we are relocating them.
>poles even went to destroy intact german infrastructure after world war 2, because they thought germans might return, and wanted them to find nothing but rubble. instead they destroyed the infrastructure they later had to use.
Citation needed. As far as I know it was red army who destroyed and stole everything.
>fish anecdote
Bretty interesting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI

>Hasn't that been prove wrong twice already?
Not really. I mean, without England and America, the Slavic USSR could have never defeated Germany. And both those countries are primarily Germanic (Or at least they were)

> biggest net receiver in the eu
hmm, i wonder about that. Someone should check how much welfare goes to African/Arab immigrants across Sweden/France/Germany - i could imagine it being far more than whatever free gibs Poland gets from the EU. Anyway, not takign in any "Refugees" is a smart move from Poland; Sure, they might stop receiving financial aid from the EU for it, but that's still better than having your nation completely destroyed by barbarians in the name of "Multiculturalism".

t.Jew

(((why))) indeed

It was just shit talk dude. Personally I think all Europeans are capable of greatness, from Athens, Macedon, Rome, to The British, French, Russian and German Empire.

Prove to me that the Fritz is indeed the master race, years on Sup Forums hasn't brought up a definitive answer.

What about Armenia? They're so fucking ambivalent

dunno. that's american d&c logic. no one understands that.

>liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
remember white people dont fight in the streets, we wage wars. keep pushing....

Bull fucking shit. It's part of the male DNA that we fight each other especially at younger ages.

>right now you are basically worthless
If slavs leave EU then u will be literally death nation. UE is pure marxist and without any power which can stand against then they just purge any your identity. Who from your germans stand against federalist? No1? 1?
>inb4 muh gibs
Go fag, make cultural suicide later you will come to Poland looks at wonders of Prussia.

Well I don't personally think 'Fritz' is the master race and neither did Hitler... at least not yet. He believed that Germans possessed the right genes and temperament to become a race stronger than all others which could be accomplished through successive generations of selective breeding, eugenic practices like euthanizing the mentally unfit or retarded, sterilizing those with a predisposition to genetic abnormalities or disabilities, all coupled with NS ideological instruction. Over time, or so he thought, Germans could eventually become a 'master race' of sorts.

Poles are white because Swedes feel guilty over nog slavery in USA becuse "we ebil whytes" but nothing close to regret come to our hearts regarding Poles despite our actions both direcly and inderectly killing a third of their population during the Polish deluge followed by basically letting their entire civiliazation get destroyed

Since we won't apologize for this despite how much more relevant this is to our history than nogs in chains it's definite proof of them being white