Global Monetary System Redpill thread 3

>Mods are niggers edition
Stop deleting my thread you cucks

Ronald Bernard is an ex-money broker who orchestrated global cash flows in service of the global elite. dealing with governments, multinationals, secret services and terrorist groups.

In this lecture he gives an in depth look on the origins of our global monetary system and how banker families such as the Rothschilds came into power. He shows how the system is carefully crafted to rob honest citizens of their money to fund the elite's projects such as wars, organ/human trafficking, and politically motivated movements.

In the last hour of the lecture he offers an alternative on how to fix our current monetary system and what you/we can do to achieve this.
Together with ex-bankers and professionals in the field of finance and economics he has developed a way of taking back control of our own money and to cut off the funding to the global elite.

youtube.com/watch?v=457akZFYnHo

He also gave a three part interview where he goes into more detail on the banking system and child trafficking, satanism, and the protocols of Zion which you should be able to find for yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJgqKLfAGrA
tomatobubble.com/zionism_vs_globalism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>not doing any research before posting
The guy is an obvious fraud! He openly denies vaccinations, and is in no way related to any high ranking banking officials. If he where anyone with acces to a computer could find even the least bit of information about him, but instead his financial endevors are non existent. His whole website reeks of idiocy, and if he were an investment broker he would realize presentation is the single most important key to attracting normies. Yet he seemingly made his website look like absolute gobshite on purpose, making people think he is nothing but a loony (spoiler alert, he is)

I don't think top dog money brokers openly shared who they were or what they did, and internet wasn't really a thing back then either.
Also if you bother to watch the lecture you'll realize that everything he says makes sense and is backed up by things that are actually happening in the world.

The problem is that, whether you like it or not, you are being influenced by slective bias. Ofcourse it makes sense because it is what you breathe in this forum. And yes, the internet was not a thing back then, but marketing was. So even if you want to use the argument that top dog financers want to cover their tracks (there will always be recorded info on someone, complete anonimity is impossible) you have no excuse to not use the most simple marketing techniques in you campaign. Something which a former investment titan should have mastered. Also, I do not take anyone serious who openly claims vaccinations are bad for you.

He's right about the banks and how they use interest rates to generate money from money out of nothing which fucks up the balance and creates debt. This is fact.
You cannot deny this.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJgqKLfAGrA

are zogs

I never said that everything he says is false, as I just said. Your reasoning is tainted with selective bias, choosing which information he spouts what seems to you as valid while ignoring al the false and blatant lies. That's the problem. It is something religious are guilty of aswel, choosing to ignore the barbaric side of the bible in favor of making the religious seem peacefull, when in fact there are lots of texts which are very barbaric.

As I said before, while he may speak some sense, the fact that he spouts that vaccinations are dangerous make his arguments weak. Always double check before posting something. Lets do a test ok? I want you to link me one reference of his previous endaevors in his top financial position. Somethiung noteworthy mist be findable if even the elite took notice of his amazing skill. He must have left sime trace of his previous work. Something that the investment world praises.

There's nothing on him to find, and I won't expect there to be anything if you've worked in the crircles he's worked in.
For all we know he's most likely changed his name and identity in order to protect himself and others.
On the other hand yes, he could be a fraud, but his motivation and knowledge seem genuine enough to take him seriously since so much of what he says does make sense and can be backed up.

My friend, I am only trying to teach you to never trust someone blindly without them showing you proper credentials. Always be skeptical of people who openly say false things, and never trust a person who truly believes this. Always look at a source from all perspectives. Never truly trust one truth, because nothing is objective. And most of all, be weary of people trying to convince you tjat their opinion is fact, a trait commenly found is psychopaths

bump

He's controlled opposition. He doesn't talk about real issues that are more important, like Islam, SJWs, White Genocide, Blacks, Mexicans, feminism, MGTOW, Race Mixing, Cuckoldry, and LGBT

But by cutting off their money supply they won't be able to fund and push their agendas anymore.
That's the entire point. Take away the money and you take away the power.

He may be exposing the Zionists, but he's still working for the other side, the Globalists. He's still humanity's enemy.

tomatobubble.com/zionism_vs_globalism.html

If he's concerned for humanity, he'd be exposing both the Zionists and the Globalists.

>He doesn't talk about real issues that are more important, like Islam, SJWs, White Genocide, Blacks, Mexicans, feminism, MGTOW, Race Mixing, Cuckoldry, and LGBT

kek

There are Sup Forumstards who would unironically agree with this

>Stop deleting my thread you cucks

If mods are deleting your thread, that means Sup Forums Sup Forums is Zionist controlled. They btich and moan about Cultural Marxism - feminism and White genocide - everyday, but the moment you post an anti-Zionist thread it gets deleted.

Both Zionists and "Globalists" are one and the same collective of people with the same goals in mind.
With internet and communication across the world being easier than ever globalisation is inevitable and there's nothing either you nor me can do to stop it, which gives us all the more reason to take away (((their))) power and start steering things in a direction the people want it to go.
Setting up co-operations by the people, for the people is the first step in taking back control.

>Global Monetary System Redpill thread
inb4 OP does not understand why inflation can be a good thing.

Seriously, I'll read this thread soon, but every single thread I see that's supposed to contain red pills about money has boiled down to the people in the thread not understanding why inflation means that the government can pay off its debts.

It's not about inflation.
It's more about how money is created out of nothing by repeatedly calculating interest rates over the same amount leaving a big gaping hole we call debt and how it's been growing exponentially at an alarming rate while the top dogs who hold 98% of the world's wealth are using it to gamble on stock markets, crashing economies by making wild speculations, invest in organ/human trafficking and wars while the rest of the world slides further down into poverty.

>It's more about how money is created out of nothing by repeatedly calculating interest rates over the same amount leaving a big gaping hole we call debt and how it's been growing exponentially at an alarming rate
Fractional-reserve banking is a good thing. As for why that is, the explanation is so simple that it's RationWiki tier.

>while the top dogs who hold 98% of the world's wealth are using it to gamble on stock markets
If they are gambling, why do they hold 98% of the wealth? Even without delving into the real world, that alone shows that there's something wrong with what you've said.

>crashing economies by making wild speculations
That hasn't been the case since like, The Great Depression.

>invest in organ/human trafficking and wars while the rest of the world slides further down into poverty.
To be honest I don't care about this, but even if I did it's too tin foil to be even worth addressing.

I'm too lazy to watch such a long video, but there's something that I need to ask. Why should I care about the Rothschilds? Even if what you're saying is the absolute truth, how does it effect me? In what way would my actions change if I was totally convinced of the truth of your claims?

Well, as always with this kind of things, no proofs, you only can belive it or not.

>while the rest of the world slides further down into poverty.
Who's this? As far as I'm aware, aside from a few bad apples like Venezuela, poverty is on the decline worldwide.

ITT
> Conspiratorial thinking.
No individual or group controls the world, there are systemic flaws that cause all the problems we have. It's just bad design, corruption and people adapting to this mess the best they can. Obviously there are psychopaths and unconscientious people, but that's not the root. The root is the system itself and the establishments inability or unwillingness to radically overturn everything to make things work.

We need something like a NLRBE (Natural Law Resource-Based Economy) as outlined by Peter Joseph recently. It's just not going to happen given the power dynamics and the status quo bias built into the system. We need Trump to start WW3 and then a new kind of global UN to just establish a world government run by actual scientists and experts in world government. That's all.

>global monetary politics isnt as important as muh identity politics

this has to be satire