Time to decide

Muslims/arabsVsJews

You have to decide Sup Forums

you cant support both sides, who are /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jrmgas_MDzc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5W6Zs2IOu70
m.youtube.com/watch?v=92_6IJ4I9p0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0YsoaN__8U
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-11/breaking-news-saudi-crown-princes-secret-visit-israel-brings-embassy-scramble
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I favor Jews above Muslims.

Jews. I cannot bring myself to think of muslims as anything but enemies from a completely alien culture

Kill all semites, includes pisslam

so far the jews are winning

1-0

meme flag posts dont count

I pick Jews.
I consider Anglo Jew and Japanese to be the best people.
If you need proof Jews are good look how much snow niggers hate them. Dicks fuck pussies.

Jews.
>Jesus was a Jew
>Jews have holiday parties with drinking
>Jews are party religion
>they use IDF hotties to try to get my support
>Jewesses suck dick
>good with money
>doctors
>lawyers
VS
Arabs
>no drinking
>sex is only permitted if you are fucking a little boy
>holidays have no parties, only bombs
>muslim girls only look hot because all the ugly ones remain covered up....most are covered
>try to recruit me by threatening to kill me
> taxi drivers
>wellfare users
>terrorists

Jews = Einstein
Muslims = ......errrr, let me come back to you

jews winning 3-0

this is a huge shock as Sup Forums is known for its deep hatred for jews and kikes !

Jews
At least they are an elite and don't accept everybody in their circle unlike muslims.
That's why muslims can't win against jews even though they hate them. Because muslims focusing on praxing 5 times a day instead of getting educated.

Jews stole my foreskin. I will hate them for eternity.

Same, the ovens they go. At least muslims aren't degenerate as FUCK.

muslims, just get rid of saudis

There's only one choice

Einstein was a lying asshole, a semi-retarded, science Paris Hilton. Jewed out Islam is on Par with right wing Jewed out Jesus worshipers. 2 cops, plus one robber?

I choose Zeus.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jrmgas_MDzc

I support neither

Can't I just gas both? Israel is being occupied by Jews and Muslims currently, it's Christian holy land

>nu-Sup Forums unironically siding with Jews
This board has no future

Ares.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5W6Zs2IOu70

Hephaestus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=92_6IJ4I9p0

Both are semites.

Let's hear it for Barabus? Nup.
Cop-killing Kike mofos

Jews, they may be a bunch of cheeky cunts but oh well

Jews beat muslims every time

Final solution

neither, you fucking faggot.

Poseidon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0YsoaN__8U

Can't we just glass them both?

Jews are dying out, but Muslims aren't.

Christ. Well, Jews can be civil and aren't usually violent with people unless they openly declare war against them. It's possible to co-exist, in some aspect, with Jews.

Muslims want to kill everyone non-Muslim. I hate to say it but there's someone worse out there than Jews, and that's Mudslimes.

I like both.

It's another shlomo makes a "pick me or (insert absolute cancer here)" thread to feel good about himself

>Hey, what if we kill these uncivilized, unintelligent pests and save the intelligent pests that actually do more harm to us than good
Good job, now you'll have plenty more "Fuck white people" campaigns

I'd rather propaganda than an angry mob trying to kill my whole family, thanks.

At least with the propaganda, I can use the system before resorting to violence. Remember, Jews will only try killing you if they can get the mob on their side first. Under Islam, if you're not a part of the mob, you're already dead.

Don't tell me you're pro-Israel as well? Americans are so brainwashed I see. It's already known that Muslims can't organize proper army (not the invading kind Muslims at least, Assad and Iran is doing just fine). These people are easy to remove when white people get together, Jews have too much power and intelligence to just be eliminated. Remember, Jews have been expelled from every country throughout history and they still managed to come back and get into power.

Kikes are better than goatfucking sand niggers

>Muslims/arabsVsJews
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-11/breaking-news-saudi-crown-princes-secret-visit-israel-brings-embassy-scramble
i.e. you are retarded, no you aren't it's even worse, yawn

Jew

I prefer the Nationalist Israeli Kike to Kebab, niggers and gypsies. Besides the nationalist kike kills kebab and does it well. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Its simple realpolitik.

>Besides the nationalist kike kills kebab and does it well
Israel has done nothing but get BTFO in Syria. God, Syria and Bashar!

Islamic golden age?