Polish feminist got butthurt because some guy grabbed her ass on punk concert

I don't know if this feminist baited or this is real life.

>Full translated text
pastebin.com/BD4ELYRX

>Why I can't go out looking like I want and have some guy not grab my ass? 10 September, Dezerter's (Polish punkrock band) concert. I came, I had a great time. Great, until somebody did not come up to pick up my dress and grab my ass. This is not the first such situation and I am not going to keep silent about it. Motherfucker, you had no right to do this. You did not have the right to violate my body. Is it fun for you? Now let every one of my tear of pissing, shame and a sense of agony fall on you with triple suffering. You did not have the right to ridicule me this way. None of you, for all those years since I was 12, had no right to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
youtube.com/watch?v=FRiCrBkGdHg
youtube.com/watch?v=tqsKMGbdDRk
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ00JZ-ApMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at her

Can somebody kill her?

bump

I've had my ass grabbed in bars and I'm a guy.

I feel for the guy who grabbed that creature, he must have been extremly desperate.

Some people are doing it cuz after that this beast will cry like stupid motherucker whore.

not that i care either way for their degeneracy, but do you think punk bitches from 30 - 40 years ago would kick up a fuss like this idiot?

thought punks were supposed to be made of tougher stuff

Same, by both men and women.

They also didn't wear dresses to punk shows.

Not anymore.

Touching unwilling people is wrong, why do you defend this kind of behaviour? It only makes you look like a bunch of resentfull manchildren

Muh ass :DDD

Kys,
>making angry paragraphs on fb with a pic of you crying because of it xd
Whos the child again?

>some guy grabbed her ass
Maybe it was a nafri
>on punk concert
Ok it was not

See is a cute. I would grab her ass too.

So you think that someone making a fb post you dont like is worst than someone sexualy touching others unwillingly?

GET IN HERE AND HELP US WORK THIS OUT

>adidas

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You turned yourself into a degenerate parody of a woman and went to a nest full of lowest forms of human beings. Who did you expect to meet on a punk concert, well mannered doctors and lawers? lmfao

I was in a gay bar with my wife a couple of weeks ago and some faggot grabbed my arse when I was ordering drinks.

Under WHITE SHARIA that would never happen. Liberated whores deserve sexual violence.

Look at how the PedoWorshippers operate, we have a lot to learn from them when it comes to women, if women is not SHARIA compliant they suffer sexual consequences. WHITE SHARIA should follow this method.

>lifting her dress

Do not do that

Yeah victims are always to blame, its not like men can behave like decent human beings

Why do you go to a gay bar if you're not gay?

Does it have a great mood or something?

What do gay people think of straight people entering their cozy bar so they don't know who they can hit on?

all girls called zuzana are whores. prove me wrong.

There is nothing wrong with grabbing a bit of ass every now and then,stop being gamma pussy faggot por favor

This.

>the absolute state of punk in 2017

Fuck her don't let her taint the brand
>True hwhite chad clothing

The atmosphere is better in my opinion, but lesbians and faggots come onto you quite frequently.

>go to punk concert
>be suprised someone touched your ass

>go to nigeria
>be suprised you are starving

>go to turkey
>be suprised you have to call for pest control

>go to US
>be suprised you got shot as you leave the plane

>go to UK
>be suprised you hear a prayer in local mosque at 6AM

These fucking people.

Prolly wiped his hand afterwards.

>Touching unwilling people is wrong, why do you defend this kind of behaviour?
What the fuck are you babbling about? No one was defending it, just saying they don't care.

Fuck rules fuck society i dont nee-OMG SO.EONE HELP ME

"Punk" is just another manufactured "culture" that came out of the JEWlluminati ass.

One of the purposes was to create whores like Zuzanna who are infertile childless sluts and always root for the destruction of their own people.

The Jews managed to sell their evil agenda by making people believe that they were cool/rebelious/against THE MAN/question authority!/ and all that BS.

Zuzanna should take lessons from this: The best for all is for woman to be submissive, sexually prudent and MAKE WHITE BABIES.

Gay bars are 1,000 times better than straight bars. Go to any straight bar and you'll see a group of lonely dudes sitting at a table looking around for women when there is already a shortage of them at the sausage fest. Gay bars, everyone is having fun, dancing if there is music etc. And to top it all off, you think gay dudes go to gay bars with their gay friends? No, they go with their party bitches and half the dudes at the club are already batting for the other team, so it just increases straight guys chances.

translation: I am an attention whore

I also wear adidas but slav girl + adidas = meme material.

Getting pussy as a straight man in a gay bar is definetely better and easier than doing it in a straight bar.

>I wanna be a slut without being treated like one!
Beta Uprising when
I want to massacre roasties

Poland doesn't has refugees so that means he was a criminal.

My experience with punks these days is that they are either junkies, total faggots or both. No suprise she was so shocked.

If you go to to a sex shop do you expect to meet a nun there? It would be awesome if all humans were decent beings but the common experience of us all is that this is not the case and will never be. If you don't want to meet edgy, drunk people you go to the opera and not a punk concert.

>not natural colored hair
>self mutilation marks and piercings in the face
>guaranteed to have a tattoo
why does the rule of the 3 signs of batshit crazy bitches to avoid at all costs have a 100% accuracy rate?

Keep telling that to youself. you and all the other assholes who think like this are the ones to blame for modern rotten feminism having so much traction and attracting more and more good girls into their lines. you are not helping us, you are helping feminism to perpetuate

To top it off, it's safe to assume that if these women associate with gay dudes, go to gay clubs simply to drink and party they are already involved in degenerate behavior and that makes it that much easier tbhfam. It's great to think that there are men out there who won't go to a gay bar simply because of the perceived dent to their masculinity. Dudes are fucking dumb desu.

You telling you've never grabbed a girl arse without asking? I used to slap and grab girls arses when I was in primary school, they all loved it.

I go to a gay bar because I live in a gay neighbourhood and its a neighborhood bar. When i lived in Germany i went to a German bar. . travelling out of your neighborhood to have a drink is stupid

See doesn't look like a harcore feminist

>polish feminist
jesus christ not you too

It's not about drinking. I can stay home and drink if I'm just looking to get drunk. I'll travel 30mins to another city if I'll have a better time there.

Of course Ahmed, it's normal in UK. Anyway, whatever happened with British gentlemen?

>LOOK GUYS, I AM ONE OF YOU
Fucking nigger

>not grabbing her by the pussy
Time to make Poland great again

Oh so girls should all dress in full covering clothes and stay at home or go to church only because if they go to a place of were people are having fun they should know there are going to be men there who dont give a shit about basic social rules, so in case of something bad happens they should shut the fuck up? Is that your argument?

She is right you know... even you would not be glad if some ugly fat bich grabs your arse all the time..

>gentleman
Are you trying to get laid, or are you trying to virtue signal?

>Why do you go to a gay bar if you're not gay?

gay bars are pretty cool
they have a dick cleaning hole you can stick your dick in

Kek, I always grope women in clubs/at concerts. She's just upset that it wasn't a GL man who did it.

>gentleman

well said based pol

Niggers/Indians/gypsies get laid all the time, what's your point? And no, i rather fap than molest.

Same, but only by men

"Gentlemen" don't get laid all the time. English might be your second language, but I thought my point was pretty well stated.

She wore a dress to a punk show? Who the hell wears a dress to a punk show? In this case she was definitely asking for it.

Molesting is molesting, there's no excuse, feminist or no feminist. It is the behaviour you create that will dictate the future of relationships. Would you want to wife a women other men grab by ass or would you look at it and not complain? I personally would beat up the person who molests my girlfriend, but maybe British culture is different, more cucked.

Maybe you shouldn't dress like a whore, slut.

Id grab her ass if you know what i mean

Woah easy their slov, I'm not trying to wife the bitch. After I get my dick sucked Idc what she does.

>slut
>implying that "girl" has ever had sex, regardless of how hungry she is for cock
I doubt there's a man in the world that would grab that thing's ass, she's attention whoring

not a clue

POLISH

SO FUCKING CUTE. I WANT TO VIOLATE HER ASS TOO

GRAB

CAMPS

But the point is you don't know who's girlfriend/wife the woman is you grab by ass, all i am saying and even if she has no boyfriend, still not acceptable behaviour. If you don't agree with feminists simply ignore them, don't give them more life force, else you proven their point that men would fuck anything.

If your idea of fun is punk concert you have to take into account things that can happen on a event like that and judge if going there is safe and beneficial for you. If it's not you have to accept possible negative outcomes. It's a very basic choice people have to make everyday really.

Sure but you fuck dogs so that's not saying much

>shitposting cuz some whore got her ass grabbed in squatslavia

This is worse than making a story of some swedish faggot saying nigger

You realize all these fucks crave is attention. Why is nu/pol/ baited so hard and easily?

She looks like a prostitute

she should be killed because she's a degenerate and the guy who grabbed her ass should be killed because he has a horrible taste

Imagine being so fragile that someone grabbing your ass shatters you entirely.

100% abused as a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

Sup Forums help me understand why millennials do this dumb shit - why do they post selfies of their wrenched up crying faces online with their butthurt? Why not just post the story? >greentext it, even? I don't understand this behavior.

Because it's not about the story, it's all about them.

In reality this choice you are talking about doesnt matter, just look up at, for example, rape statistics, most of them happen at home and are perpetuated by a family member. What good is blaming the victim? What acomplishes? Whats the point?
I tell you whats the point, keep normalizing men doing shit to women

>going to a punk concert and not expecting some shit to go down in some fashion
shaking my head to be honest family

Some latina grabbed my ass in high school. Does that count? It was a pretty gropey too.

>muslims sexually assault women at concerts
>fucking subhuman shitskins, why won't anyone do something about this

>slavs sexually assault women at concerts
>muh based Poland, whores need to shut up

>another Poland thread

>tfw have grabbed girls asses in night clubs

band she was seeing while she was molested..
youtube.com/watch?v=FRiCrBkGdHg
youtube.com/watch?v=tqsKMGbdDRk
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ00JZ-ApMY

10/10 would get molested to this music

THIS

Why do I even come here really? Fucking niggers.

Yeah. This.

girl had her ass 'grabbed' at a show, also she took a selfie of herself while she is visibly upset to post with her status of getting her ass grabbed. she is just attention whoring, maybe she did get groped but i can tell you from experience with the punk scene it's usually a no tolerance policy with molestation.

compare that to hoards of arabs molesting and raping children to where the government has to give out bracelets that say 'please don't rape me' on them because they are too ineffectual and or 'politically correct' to remove the fucking problem.

daily reminder that Sup Forums is shortcut from /poland/ and users are called polacks

now let that sink..