Fake ''Pro Whites'' you hate

Former Satanist turned LARPing Pagan who killed his own friend and is proud of that for some strange resaon.Burned Norwegian church, arrested loser.
Now lives with foreign wife in Multicultural France and is doing nothing about his country getting Cucked by Muslims.No,he bashes Christians instead,not Muslims, not even Leftists.What piece of shit.
Any other examples?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06CywrJevkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

According to him he's not even white because he has brown hair.

Controlled opposition, funded by Rothschild family, was there to make white people look evil

he's got 5 children, he's not paying any taxes to the government.
he's living in the countryside, far away from the kebabs.
Christianity is a sand religion from the middle East.

If he is best that Pagans have,then they so Cucked.Hey Varg what is happening to your country,why don't you do anything about it at all,if you are so smart?What are you doing with your life,live in middle of wood away from civilized world.

Nah there are better Pagans than him, I think he only got popular because of his past.

Take off the fake flag. Varg is as legit as they come.

Euronymous and Varg weren't friends btw.

>Former Satanist
>LARPing Pagan
>killed his own friend
>foreign wife
>doing nothing about his country getting Cucked by Muslims
>not Muslims
>not even Leftists

>Former Satanist
Varg was never a satanist. He explains that satanism was just a ruse to troll media
>turned LARPing Pagan
yes he uses LARPing to teach his children
>who killed his own friend and is proud of that for some strange resaon.
Euronymous wanted to kill Varg and also they were never friends, at least they had stopped being friends long before the incident
>Burned Norwegian church, arrested loser.
it was never proven
>Now lives with foreign wife in Multicultural France
she is not foreign cause she is White. France is just people speaking French
>and is doing nothing about his country getting Cucked by Muslims.
what can he do, be a politician? He is a devil in Norway. France is more suitable to his lifestyle and large White family
>No,he bashes Christians instead,not Muslims, not even Leftists.What piece of shit.
Islam was not the religion that destroyed Europe, it just arrived here recently.

Varg has always been a fraud.If he didn't do some metal when he was young, he would be just another random criminal.Btw his music sucked

>his music sucked
Now this is your personal opinion, I for example love his music.

The fact stands that he still makes money from royalties

Filosofem is one of the best albums of all time and you still haven't turned off your meme flag

If Poland isn't so Christian and Conservative you would look like a shithole right now

>Now lives with foreign wife
His wife is Jewish. As is his mother. As are his children. Look up the family names and keep in mind he took his wive's name.

Also, before surgeries and coloring his hair, he was quite dark for a Scandi. Cryptojew.

6 children
is literally a refugee mooching off of a government that isn't his (but it's ok because he denies it's legitimacy)
Varg has wet dreams about a literal sand religion from the Middle East, Islam

#notmyfaggot

Good news for you, Poland IS a fucking shithole, just like rest of the post-Soviet countries. Show your American flag so I can laugh at your stupidity

>make 5(6) white children
>homeschool them in the ways of tradition and away from state leftwing cuck propaganda
>create huge garden filled with food for your family
>use solar panels for electricity and have plenty of chickens for based freerange protein
>live basically ideal offgrid white family oriented life
>christcucks and "white nationalists" on Sup Forums still hates him
hmm really makes you think

>Islam was not the religion that destroyed Europe
>Implying Christianity destroyed Europe?
Are you telling me Europe has been on a downward spiral since the fall of Rome?

no it wouldn't cause the sole reason for having immigrants is paying them welfare which we don't provide cause we couldn't afford it
brown people get welfare in rich western countries and that's where they go.

We on the other hand have over a million Ukrainiain immigrants who take low wage manual labor jobs but nobody ever mentions that cause they are not brown

Thank God the Catholic Church is protecting Poland from ethnic decay.

You got to spread this stuff out a little bit to lure people in. Can't blow your whole load at once.

Are you stupid he was the only man fighting for whites, your a clown shit kids need to read up. If anyone was a fighter for Germany it was him, I know you people don't read much but Germany won't be a country today with out hitler, it was doomed to break apart by 1934 but hitler kicked out the Roth childs , and the freemasons and created 6 million jobs and did so much more. I know your stupid but hitler was are best Ally and fought the fight battles of the world race war.

> Run away
> Not get lauded by Sup Forums
what a twist

No, it went too high and now it's gonna fall
Capitalism is good until you run our of resources and everything goes to shit

USA is the biggest cancer of the planet and we are all gonna die because of you
directly or indirectly

I like the guy, I wish I got fresh eggs and plants.

> le Hitler invaded a bunch of white countries and killed solely white people and allied with muzzies and gooks but he was the unjustly opposed saviour of le white race meme

euronymous was nobodys friend and 99% of metal folks are still very happy with this happening

>be about living as your ancestors did
>make Youtube videos from the back of a Soviet van

>claim to be a agriculturalist
>get outwitted by a contingent of snails

>believes blond hair is superior and the mark of whiteness
>has brown hair, his kids have brown, his wife is a bottle blonde

>try to raise children with a sense of identity
>doesn't even raise them in Norway

Really gets the noggin joggin

this

Economically yes,but politically and culturally it's doing quite well

he did his time
he paid for his crimes
give him a break

sage.

He speaks in Norwegian to them, he even corrects them so they speak the Bergen dialect
you know nothing about Polish politics
We are alienating ourselves from the people who are literally paying for everything we have. No country in EU received as much money as Poland and now we are spitting in EU's face.

Varg was jealous skinny menlet who killed much more important Euronymous.

Are you stupid,*
fighting for white people*
you're a clown shit.*
Germany isn't a country anymore
Rothchilds*
Wishful thinking
you're*
Hitler*
was the best ally*
"fought the fight battles" what the fuck?
"world race war" lol

Lmao what the fuck are you?

Try visiting Poland sometimes, average Polish street looks like really shitty street in US

You can too, if you follow in the ways of Varg.
Too many lies to even bother

Are you even Polish? Varg probably doesn't give a shit about you,stop sucking dick of some delusional LARPer who lives in fantasy world

Like hitler said you can't see past your nose, your stuck in the mind set of a nigger. Hitler wanted to be left alone, the Jews declared war on him in 1932 look into polish commies where killing Germans in Poland what was he doing wrong by saving them? Are you stupid? And when he went into Austria they voted to join Germany 97% voted yes. So I don't know what your talking about he only invaded russsia because he found out they where going to invade all of Europe look into it. I know kids like you are stupid but hitler fought the world Jewry to kill off all races, he cared deeply for all and wanted all races to be left alone in there home land no mixing and killing. I know your stupid and want to kill everyone but some times you need to see comrades in there time of need. And help them out. If I help a black man it's because he needed help. Now do I let him in my home or be his friend no. He still is a human being.

His hair was dyed you fucking kike holy shit I'm not a Varg dickrider I love his music but dislike the man, however you subversive shitskins and kikels are getting on MAH DAMN NERVES with your lying bullshit

>USA is the biggest cancer of the planet and we are all gonna die because of you
>directly or indirectly
This world sucks, you're welcome.
>He speaks in Norwegian to them, he even corrects them so they speak the Bergen dialect
I speak English yet I've no connection to England.
>Too many lies to even bother
>implying Varg lives in Norway
>implying Varg doesn't make Youtube videos
>implying Varg doesn't have a garden
You're Muslim, that's why you defend D&C Varg.

Varg literally is like a refugee with no job or any contribution to society.He made some shitty music long time ago,and most Metal scene totally ignores him by now. Fucking old Man with failed life is an insporation to delusional Pagans

Is this David Icke or Alex Jones?

he is a wise man.
im pretty sure most of his haters are non whites tho. considering the flags are usually american or from countries that are blacked.com.

You are falling for a smooth talk meme.

Meanwhile in background, Orthodox Saints.
>Muh baganism

Kill yourself, Christcuck.

Christcucks (ie. Judaists) are worse than Muslims, because traitors (knowingly or otherwise) do more damage to our countries than the enemies.

Didn't read my post, did you?

i don't see a problem with taking free money from the government, thus bankrupting it.
christianity must be crushed. don't really care if islam does it.

you don't really expect me tot take you fags seriously when you literally try to spread lies about him?
I mean we all know that christianity derives from judaism but it's not as malicious in its teachings. what the fuck are you doing?

> Checking ID

Go to bed Euronymous. Your nose is showing.

Varg will forever be more based than most of the shitskins here on / pol/.

No it derivers as opposition to Judaism, and Varg has nothing agaisnt Jews or Muslims

kikes/leftypol detected

> Varg has nothing agaisnt Jews or Muslims

Kek'd.

We are on to your tricks Schlomo.

>That image
Wow let's pretend we live in dark ages when his barbarian ancestors were illitrate, let's keep LARPing like bunch fo degenerates, while our government brings more and more immigrants to rape us

>she is not foreign cause she is White.

Look at her dark roots. She is a natural brunette. She's NOT white! Neither is his fat son.

source your claims.
it's called culture and we dont have rapefugees here.

What did Varg ever said agaisnt Jews or Muslims as group? Fine me one video he made agaisnt them specifically? What did he ever said even against Leftistism?
At most he doesn't like feminism but that's pretty much it.He just spends time bashing Christianity, he would probably love Bolshevism
menlet bitch

> Alberich refuses, but Wotan seizes it from his finger and puts it on his own. Alberich is crushed by his loss, and before he leaves he lays a curse on the ring: until it should return to him, whoever does not possess it will desire it, and whoever possesses it will live in anxiety and will eventually be killed and robbed of it by its next owner.

Who do you think were those money changers from the tempple that Jesus kicked out? The same money changers that plotted and organized trial against him? The same ones that he called ''You are of Sinagogue of Satan''?The same ones that used tricks of modern day Rothschild family? But what would Varg know about that...

You don't understand how hair color works.

Fuck off phoneposting memeflag nigger.

I wouldn't mind Paganism if their retarded posters didn't use Paganism as an excuse and a shield to attack Christianity.
Way to ruin a culture. Atheists are worse than furfags.

Why are zionists, like OP, afraid of Varg so much, to the point of spreading out-right lies?

Laughable attempt. Weak.

Varg rejected heaven and eternal life. Varg instead thinks when we die we will become water, fire and dirt of our land (he doesn't even live in his true land) and that's supposed to be great and better then salvation of the soul and promised heaven of our savior.
Well fuck you Varg,if you become anything of that crap I will piss all over you kek

>Neither is his fat son.
You leave sweet TiwaR alone. He didn't choose to be raised by autistic retards..

>Varg and Euronymous
>friends
Euronymous was a filthy commie tankie and he got what was coming for him.

she's not white

Euronymus was maybe biggest name in Metal in Norway before that idiot killed him.Euronymus was liked by everyone,Varg was jealous cunt

You don't understand how taxonomy works.

>only man fighting for whites
>Killed shit tons of russians, french, poles, hohols, norwegians, greeks, serbs etc.
>Muh Germans are top-tier Aryans and must be nr.1 priority.
>m-muh le-lebensraum for german volk, fuck the slavs and balts
>Started to reqruit slav volunteers when slavs BTFO him at Stalingrad, but it was already too late
>Fuck pan-slavism and pan-romanism, b-but muh pan-germanism is ok.
>was ok with muzzies and tatars asians, but not fellow whites
If Hitler was a white saviour, i refuse to be white.

Daily reminder his wife is not even blonde and she is jewish

Don't forget their hair will get darker too as they age like in most children,the oldest one is already showing that,he Cucked himself with his retarded theories

You are falling to understand who was behind Bolshevik revolution AND who was controlling International Finance and media in the West.He was pushed in a corner from both sides

Varg is a wewuzian tier snownigger who believes in most absurd shit imaginable and almost never provides sources for his cringy videos.
Varg unironically believes mediterranians are not white but shitskin rapebabies, pure europeans are blonde blue eyed, green eyed for some reason are not white and Romanz wuz nords straight from Rosenberg delusional books.

He divides europeans more successfully than any JIDF kike could ever dream.
I'm not even christian but this snownigger is dogshit.

>she is jewish

Prove it then nigger.

Warg is bro-tier though.

Oh i understand and believe that. I just don't understand why Shitler was so autistic and butthurt about slavniggers.
The bayern faggot could have won the war simply if he ACTUALLY wanted to liberate east europe from bolsheviks rather than subjugate them for "muh lebensraum" same as bolshevik kikes did, but his autistic ambitious vision of german superiority has doomed europe forever.

Western Norwegians are Iberian rape babies.

kek holy shit how will the turbo-kike joke of alt right celeb ever recover, nice recap of the faggot

filosofem is fuckn wild tho

I love when Sup Forums slanders Varg and spreads misinformation, it just shows how brainwashed you all are. Varg is one of the few people on this planet that sees through all the bullshit that has destroyed Europe for centuries and is now destroying the entire planet along with the European people. Fuck you negroids who call him a "muslim-lover" or "welfare leech", he's more european than you kike-on-a-stick loving faggots that have full faith in "muh right wing" bullshit as if it will ever do anything. Enjoy your decaying world and dying childless while people like Varg and his bloodline lives on.

I like his music, but he's a kike (metaphorically, not literally). He abandoned his homeland, and leeches money from French taxpayers as a foreigner (much like niggers in my country). He larps around in his Soviet (seeing the connection?) vehicle and talks about a religion that died. Christianity is thoroughly Jewish, but germanic paganism lost (survival of the fittest).

Follow the advice of the Golden One- read one hour a day, exercise every day, and signal to others that you're a fashy goy

He's not.
He's an absolute fucking retard followed only by cringy alt-right autists and 14 years old larpers obsessed with vikings and nordic culture.
Contrary to what you might think, being european doesn't mean being a hurrviking from the northern lands.
You'd know this, if you were european, but i can smell your mudslim smell from here.

everyone wanted independence, you think east eu wouldn't turn on him? get real.
youtube.com/watch?v=06CywrJevkQ

"sitīsim tos utainos pēc tam tos zili pelēkos"

hitler much like stalin was the enemy.

>Contrary to what you might think, being european doesn't mean being a hurrviking from the northern lands.
Point me to where I stated that this is what I think? Being European means being of European descent, living in Europe and following European traditions (i.e. not Christian or any other desert religion) but you clearly can't seem to wrap your head around that fact. Also, 90% of the image you posted are pre-christian greco-roman sculpturing.

Varg's followers are anything but alt-right autists, Varg has spoken directly against alt-right and everything it represents. If you actually took the time to watch what he has to say, maybe you wouldn't be such an idiot parroting Sup Forums lies like the rest of this board.

Take note that Sup Forums idolizes this piece of shit and shills for him all the time.

>like Varg and his bloodline lives on
You mean Varg, the faggot who is literally a snownigger that has no job and just bullshits in the woods, gibs-tier like? I know some amateur/professional singers who also recieve royalties but they decided to continue to work in a company, as professors in a community college etc., while this guy who we need to adore is a literal sloth piece of shit who judges others because he happened to be born in snownigger Norway. Bitch was a fucking degenerate criminal, lmao if he raped children you faggots would prob still defend him because of MUH WHYTE SKINNINGS ON BODIE!!

Yet again you retards illustrate just how little you actually know about him. You're the exact type of degenerate dregs that Varg speaks out against.
Varg lives a simple life as opposed to polluting his life with degeneracy and being a slave to society like everyone else. It's amazing how you think living a free life is somehow a bad thing, I guess it just shows how bluepilled and dependent on the modern life you are.
Also, Varg isn't on welfare or whatever bullshit you all think, he lives off of his music and having little expenses makes it possible.

Yup.
He's a blatant d&c shill. Probly worked a deal with the CIA to avoid life imprisonment.

How are you not a slave to society if your means of income is given to you by that society? He's on welfare

Nigga He supported Paganism so The West could go back to Fighting the kikes pineal gland eating, DMT cult.

Are you illiterate? He's not on welfare. He makes money off of his music and patreon, and gets by on that amount by having minimal expenses.

His wife is on welfare

He's on welfare, he even said so himself. But hey, keep wrapping yourself up in your scandi flag and secretly rubbing each other

yes and?

How the fuck did that even happen?