You guys are some real pieces of shit

I've been on this board for 10 minutes and the amount of islamophic, racist, sexist comments I've seen is completely astonishing. People like to say "oh, it's just how Sup Forums is THOSE people are assholes". No, the problem isn't Sup Forums. The problem is that we have a huge population dare I say majority population of the world that are just fucking scumbags but hide their true nature in fear of public scrutiny. Every now and then, I'll feel bad for being an asshole, but at the end of the day, morals don't matter, it's just survival of the fittest. You guys are some fucking animals, goddamn.

Other urls found in this thread:

vibe.com/2017/09/attempted-lynching-of-biracial-child-labeled-a-hate-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool

Jokes on you faggot

Now you can never leave

Wrong.
I am a Manimal.

Thanks for this thread. I really needed this. Sup Forums needs to hear the truth too.

Sup Forums BTFO.

Thanks

i can keep my opinions however "wrong: they are, go fuck yourself nigger, dont you have some kids to run out on?

faggot nigger

You write like a woman, with the intellectual capacity of a nigger. Kys

How does one believe in evolution and at the same time believe that each race evolved equally in all aspects of instincts/intelligence/athletic ability.

>You guys are some fucking animals, goddamn.
There's where you're wrong kiddo.
Most of us aren't niggers

>dare I say majority population of the world
But whites are a minority.
also
>1 post by this ID
saged

I am a reflection of the world.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Kek

The red pill is ofttimes hard to swallow.

We get you user, take your time.

Try and stop us niggerfaggot

when are you niggers gonna stop complaining about everything and instead get off your lazy asses and do something about it?

Hello mein nigger.

>islamophic

I just *blows up pop concert* don't understand why *runs truck through crowd* the west *rapes European children* is so *brings down twin towers* islamophobic

>islamophic
Ny the grace of Allah! What is this infidel allowing himself to say in the presence of the warriors of one true GOD?

better to let of the steam here than in public eh?

║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║ put this
║卍 ║ in your
║░▒║ thread
║卍 ║ to protect it
║░▒║ against niggers
║卍 ║ and jews
║░▒║
▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓] 14/88
[█▓] WPWW

OP IS A FAGGOT NIGGER

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Man in his natural state is much more savage. Even on here things are tame compared to what would happen if human nature weren't tempered by religion, education, and family.

Why? You animals are perfectly sealed up in this cage called Sup Forums. It's the perfect place to let out your frustrations of being white and yet having a black person fuck your sisters. I bet you honkeys would love fucking your sisters yourselves but unfortunately feelings aren't always mutual. As long as you aren't going out there lynching 8 year old biracial children, then I don't care.

Wow geez that really hit me and I'm going to reflect on that. Like it just really made me think. Consider my almonds activated.

im not even white and i hate you niggerfaggots
no one likes you people

Tits or GTFO.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
>WE ARE THE ABYSS

Shut up Taco Goblin - Die with your rage

That would be an amazing feat considering I have no sisters. But thanks for the (you).

ooga booga

probably bait
but if not
HERE PROOF CHICKS HATE BLACK GUYS LMAO
suck it, boy

By the way, the niggers in USA are the most despised ones. Considering it was the black kings that sold black slaves and only the most spineless and dumbest niggers could survive on plantations for generations. Also slavery is forbidden for fellow followers of Allah, but there is no obligation to convert niggers.

say hi to everyone at the ADL for me mr goldstein

fuck muslims and your pedo god allah too they and niggers ruin everything

>Frustrated at being white
>Frustrated

Non-white detected. Planes were invented by white people. Cars were invented by white people. Electricity was discovered by white people. Computers were invented by white people. Internet was invented by white people. Calculus was invented by white people. Democracy was invented by white people. Human rights were invented by white people. Pretty much the entire modern world was invented by white people like myself.

White people aren't superior just because our skin is lighter, we're superior because we invented most of human scientific and technological development. And are civilised.

nigger please

>As long as you aren't going out there lynching 8 year old biracial children, then I don't care.
Oh but we are.
vibe.com/2017/09/attempted-lynching-of-biracial-child-labeled-a-hate-crime/

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of your giant mangina.

You are not telling us anything we don't already know. So what is your point, wasting your time. Time is the only valuable thing you own besides your freedom. We are the tip of the freedom spear Bitch, so fuck off. Just the tip, Dollface.

well, get the fuck out of here then?

You know it's funny you bring that up because my reply rate was actually pretty low on okcupid. I'm glad it has to do with variables outside of my control but then again reply rates are generally low. I have managed to get a few asian women interested which is funny seeing as that is the lowest percentage even though that's the type of woman that responds the most. INteresting.

Lol, stay jelly. You have to marry some old skank while a loyal follower of Allah can marry a nice loli.

Except US niggers IQ is 20 points higher than African nig's

only thing niggers can brag about is their dicks, it shows your intelectual level and its sad. it will be funny when your drug addiction shrinks your penis and you won't have nothing left to brag about anymore

>hurr durr u guys think different and have to hide ur opinions from normies REEE
kys faggot

im not a pedo thanks have fun getting killed by a drone

btw this is me in your most holy cemetary desecrating your graves

The miracles of interbreeding niggers with some other race does IQ.

KYS niggerjew

bah was meant for

Welcome newfriend.

Protip: You'll be here forever

screencap your post and save it on a folder
read it again in a few years so you can see what kind of sheep you used to be

Y'know, there's this thing called punctuation, you should try it.

>majority population of the world that are just fucking scumbags

Indeed. Fortunately nature has color coded them so we know to keep away.

And yet you're still frustrated bohooo.

>implying whites are "animals"
>is a literal subhuman negro
wow bravo you must be so civilized please do enlighten us we must be so lost here

Have fun dying for Israel

>my reply rate was actually pretty low on okcupid
yea because you're a fucking monkey faced nigger lmao
women will always be disgusted by your gorilla nose

Last time I was in your country I've seen plenty of fucking used heroin needles thrown about in public.

>I've been here 10 minutes, let me tell you what you believe
Do you redditors really expect people to fall for this blatant bait?

nah i got out already, 4 tours and not a scratch, so im good, have fun with your cuck PM

>claims moral don't matter
>asserts moral position

Either morals don't matter in which case the lynching KKK member is the same as you in moral worth or they do you need to articulate a metaphysical basis for your opinion.

Said a nigger OP, posting a low effort bait.

so much sand

>frustrated at being the literal master race

kek

>picture contains all other countries doing things with objects on the left
>same picture for the middle eastern on the right.

I bet I still pull more hoes than you.

Think it through lardass, think it through.

The fuck am I seeing?
>mostly Muslim
>on Sup Forums

>stupid as fuck
>is a literal monkeyface shitskin
LIKE CLOCKWORK

Why is it always dumb half breed abominations

Read your initial post...do you see your nutty, hypocrisy?

>I've been on this board for 10 minutes and the amount of islamophic, racist and sexist comments I've seen is completely astonishing

Then...

>but at the end of the day, morals don't matter

First, it is obviously you are a nutty cunt, and second, if morals don't matter?...why do you lefties distinguish victim groups if morals don't matter. If it is "survival of the fittest", you would not have these groups as protected species, you dumbass.

I mean , morals are arbitrary and don't matter in the grand scheme of things. The same way, our lives don't really matter. You live, you die, and return back to being stardust regardless of what you achieve in life. That doesn't mean, that you should sit around and be a couch potato.

That the pic is biased? And doesn't show much except the opinion of Sup Forums?

Fuck off, nigger OP.
2/10 bait

oh wait, thats not even you
you probably look way worse lmao

GET IN HERE AND HELP US WORK THIS OUT

This is what happens when retards like you think everything needs to get censored. The opinions don't just "go away", they hide and fester. If you really cared about all your 'ism's, you would be a proponent of free speech so you can shut people down with free speech in public debate.

This is just the kick in the ass I needed. I'm going to log off and rethink my life.

Man I'm already working on the 9/11 cipher , I need sleep , fine I'll be right over

Where in my post did I argue for censorship?

annnnnnd its a b8
every time

SAGE AND HIDE

Hey dummy...if it is "survival of the fittest," why the hypocrisy of leftist victim groups? This hypocrisy destroys your view of groups being protected species, but able to compete as "the fittest!" You fucking idiot.

Why would you think it's real?

Poor guy. Do you need a "safe space"?

yeah we should've known a retard like yourself is full of shit

Probably a bait, but still:
why is it a problem that the majority of population of the world hide their true nature, which is much more self-serving than we pretend?

Sup Forums in particular are disillusioned people. They were deluded (bluepilled) hard, suffered hard and hate the state of things for it. In truth, all the other people were never bluepilled, they just pretend to be.

Nice bait. And btw, don't you dare talk about islam once again, or I'll destroy the bloody motherfucking shit outta you, you god-damned, cocksucking raggedy-assed, twisted little anus streching nutritious dish of an official bitch of a cock sniffing americunt motherfucker.
Oh, btw, sage. :)

That's where you are wrong, that's were the alt-right is wrong (although less so). Morality does matter, and is self-evident. I would suggest you read Plato or Aristotle. I'll attempt to at least point out where this idea ultimately ends up.

If morals are arbitrary, therefore actions are arbitrary. If actions are arbitrary ascribing value to actions don't make sense at all. Hitler is the same as Christ. Laying at home in bed all day doing nothing being nothing is worth the same as conquering the world. As a human being that embodies a certain amount of actuality and responds with emotions to horrifying actions you must have some form of moral code which needs to be articulated, otherwise you have no grounds for making moral judgements on others.

The amoun of niggatry emanating from your hands is unbelievable. Kys Nigger

>the amount of islamophic, racist, sexist comments

"Number," not "amount," dumbass.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

You come here and say "WHOA now this is just TERRIBLE!". I, for one, am only here because of the blatant cernsorship on nearly all other forms of media. This is one of the few places on the entirety of the fucking internet with more than a few people where (((admins))) don't just shut down all discussion immediately because it hurts their feelings. Ideas thrive here based solely on merit and one's ability to produce a convincing argument.

I think if you stay here for even a little while and manage to ignore the typical retarded "hurr nigs suck" posts, you will find a lot of what people here believe is based off of truth.

I feel you, man. Stick around long enough and you become immune to the dumbassery.
Stormfront brigaded this hellhole a while ago and it's never been the same.

You should stick around though. They'd hate it.

Without a healthy economy people look after their own. We even had civil wars and stuff. The whole "We ar da hyman race" is horseshit, humanity is a zoological term, something to large to assimilate into yourself.

If to be Serbian is to be all, then it is to be none.
And the good thing is that we don't have to do anything. With every city looted by blacks, every girl raped by a Somalian, every protest, every uprising, every attempt to kill whitey when the state collapses for a second, is our fuel. Because the pattern is real, traceable all around the world. Right now it is a race with who people will get fed up with, the blacks or the muslims i guess.
But in 20 years time we will be able to say:

>The richest country in the world could not civilize blacks
>After spending billions on them, with programs, aid, special perks
>If they gave it to Asians...

Just importing niggers is enough to collapse a high culture. And everyone tries NOT to see it, but it's getting harder.