OLD LADY BTFO BY CAPITÁN ALATRISTE

OLD LADY BTFO BY CAPITÁN ALATRISTE

#REKT
E
K
T

Some angry Spaniard who is entirely unknown internationally engages one of the most infamous figures of the 21st century.

Can't make a coherent argument other that "lol the government forced you into hiding so you don't get drone striked".
Realises he's overstepped and tries to fall back on a rape accusation already shown to be political and baseless.

The centuries of Moorish conquest really rubbed off on you, Spaniard.

O wow, Alatriste is a cuck.

>supporting Assange and the catalonia independency

That shows who you are, cucks.

Having read Arturo Perez-Reverte books, I cringe. Strange how Hollywood gives Roman Polanski a standing ovation. It's almost as if they apply double standards

I support Catalan independence solely because:

1. fuck EUrope
2. EUropeans feel the need to emotionally involve themselves in Scots independance

It would be awful for Spain, and I actually quite like Spain, but you can see that my logic is perfectly sound here.

FREE CATULUNIA

Julian Assange is pretty much a modern day hero, you're the bad guy i'm afraid.

Honest question: Why do you want to keep them anyway?

I get that a nation shouldn't shrink and all, but if they really hate your guts, there's no point in keeping them.

>Spain balkanization
>people get the pitchforks and torches
>we become an Iberian trade union relying heavily in the city states model.
I'm ok with this.

>Julian Assange is pretty much a modern day hero,

Assange is pretty much a cuck who supports multiculturalism and "diversity", who took the chance to promote himself while others are in federal prisons right now or even killed, because they were the ones who really did something. And also a rapist.

Also he shows complete ignorance about the situation in Spain. Spain let the catalufos like you to speak whatever you want, but the law is the law and nobody should be above it. Anyone who dont understand this is a fucking moron, a nigger basically.
Btw I really want to Catalonia to be independent, I will enjoy the suffering and suicide of your people, which are just a bunch of hipster commies subhumans.

This prick has no shame, belittling a hero like Assange.

Good goy. Catalan independentists are a minority. Most Catalans are just buttmad that PP cucked up their statute after it was approved and ready to go. Then it was pretty much "Espanya ens roba" on one side and "Catalans are leftist radical independentists who want to destroy Spain" along with some tax wars. It was just the government greatly mishandling a problem and a bunch of indepe thieves rubbing their hands. You are a brainlet and part of the problem.

I know he is a meme here, but in reality he is a liberal bastard.

>city-states
Is this really any different to what you have now? Your population seems quite rural and are all dominated by the bigger city in the area which has autonomy

t. Brit on holiday

>being this provincial

It should be like this but with less bureaucratic fuckery and a better sense of identity. Depends on how it's handled, really.

bee tee ef ou

>Good goy. Catalan independentists are a minority.
no they aren't
>Most Catalans are just buttmad that PP cucked up their statute after it was approved and ready to go.
No they are buttmad since long before.
>Then it was pretty much "Espanya ens roba" on one side and "Catalans are leftist radical independentists who want to destroy Spain" along with some tax wars.
The hate of Catalonia towards Spain is more ancient than that. They always wanted more, like when they asked to own part of the atlantic coast to rule the commerce between America and Spain, without any right. Or when many rich land from Andalusia was given to them and they literally expoited the andalusians bringing misery to the region. There are much more than just the PP and the Statut.
>It was just the government greatly mishandling a problem and a bunch of indepe thieves rubbing their hands. You are a brainlet and part of the problem.

The problem here are the uneducated retards who don't know shit about their own history creating a rootless society easy to manipulate. Catalonia is a cancer, and always have been a cancer for Spain. And this is why I support their independence, basically because it will be a release, and because that will mean their suicide.

>Spanish
>BTFOing anyone
All you guys are good for is making countries that send their people out to other countries to work. Read:
>Mexico
>Philippines

>send their people out to other countries to work. Read:

Thats not our fault, learn real history fag

There is no way you can compare the situation of china in the Tiananmén square happening and everything, with today's catalonia. You'll look like a fucking retard that is talking out of his ass. Worlds apart, nothing in common.

When it comes to exposing government wrongdoings he's indifferent to their political agenda. Which you can't say for 90% of people, it's always their team vs our team. He only does what's right.

There's a common denominator there fag, it's your worthless faggots. I'm just glad you're irrelevant now.

>No they aren't.
Yes they are. Most Catalans didn't give a shit about independence a few decades ago.
And that historical event you speak about it's just moneymakers wanting to make more money. They're a high class bourgeoisie group, the kind who wets their panties when they hear "we'll make you part of the Spanish nobility".
In the end, the whole heritage part is a stunt.
Those are still around, but they are very few.
Catalan independentism is fueled by opportunists and misunderstandings.

And im glad you are going extinct.

Ayy America took part at both these events :^)

>Catalan independentism is fueled by opportunists and misunderstandings.
Stop being so naive, seriously.

Reverte is based, he would fit here pretty well.

Radical Americanized leftards decided to jump in not so long ago. Even with those, they make about 20-30% at most, but these guys are pure SJW cancer and old indepes despise them. Independentists would have gotten BTFO'd long ago if we had made the referendum on 2007. The problem grew bigger and here we are.
Many of my coworkers are "what could get worse than now?" Happy go plebs. If they saw the light at the end of the tunnel they would go full yo soy Español

>Twittear
WHat fucking shithole is this?

>implying you know what is a "shithole"

>not wanting catalonian independence as an excuse to go to war with them

red = dead

Having city and normal people governed the same is a disaster. We see it everywhere in the rest. The city are complete cucks and want to hold hands and single kumbaiya with nigger dicks in their mouths. Non-urban tend to not want to piss everything away, have more conservative values, and actually want to keep the integrity of the people. They should not be telling the other how and what to do, nor should their money be spent on the other

This. Rural and suburban retards is where it's at.
Megacities are an abomination.

i cant understand Julian anssange these days maybe living in solitary has changed his world view