Why is my seiyuufu never in seiyuu threads. Is my seiyuufu shit?

Why is my seiyuufu never in seiyuu threads. Is my seiyuufu shit?

Also seiyuufu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/eymkdh.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off.
>That cunt
What an ugly cunt, that why.

She voices my waifu, Gotta be grateful to YH.

Because she's old and married.
You don't see Rie Tanaka in these threads anymore, either.

What bothers me is that my seiyuufu is only 26 (younger than HanaKana) and yet already seems to be going down in terms of roles and popularity.

>Yoko
>Ugly

Love you Imai.

Your Seiyuufu is not shit.

>Because she's old and married

But she's still a virgin r-right?

Fuck off Seranigger

Do you love pic related, Imaifag?

Mayumi Shintani is my seiyuufu.

Your "seiyuufu" is married, you massive cuck.
She is still a nice and hilarious lady, though.

Good luck with the piss jug tonight tripfag

Is anyone still watching TE?

Over 2 hours of radio with them together and I still have no fucking clue how to tell their voices apart.

I've known identical twins but Matsudas are in that scary two of the exact same person zone.

Ayaneru is my seiyuufu.

I just want to make her happy

Decent taste.

Tanaka Rie never shows up cause she's not in any shows lately. She was in that Granblue Fantasy 1 year anniversary thing last year or something...

No way Hikasa is a virgin...No virgin does those moans

At least she has the Neptunia games.

>I've known identical twins but Matsudas are in that scary two of the exact same person zone.

them switching roles in the デレス corner was really fun. Kakuma Ai is a good radio personality.

did they have a 2nd gochiusa event after season 2??? Event DVD pl0x

Is there a reason to when it has no subs?

Saori Hayami is relatively tall, just a little shorter than an American. I didn't know that.

Yes. you learn japanese and understand all the jokes without risking things lost in other peoples translation.

Um, guys? Ayaneru?

u.pomf.is/eymkdh.jpg

I don't have that time.

Ayaneru's nose is larger and her eyebrows are thicker and different shape on the ends.

I never got around to Corpse Party. It's on my vidya backlog. Now that the Overwatch Beta is over maybe I should play through it.

>YokoHikasa
I liked her in K-ON!,Infinite Stratos,Is This a Zombie?,Kingdom. after looked at stuff I she has done I would say she is not popular because most of her roles are "School Student B" type stuff,many of shows she is in are just not popular (Attack on Titan: Junior High,)+ she is versatile with her voice thus you can't spot her without looking her up.

Tadaima

I like the fact that she's lewd as fuck at live events.

Yeah they had a second event just this past weekend. An Sup Forumsnon in these threads actually said he was going. Hoping he sees this and tells me his experience at it.

I'm also hoping for a BD release of the event as well. The first one was really good so I'm always excited to see more.

I don't care if her career never really took off, I still love her. (Someone has to.)

Plus she is a pretty good singer.

>Hayamin that tall
>At only 164cm/5'4'' +heels
Delicious
Both for Hayamin and those shorty seiyuus

anyone?
can't find any better foot shot

She kind of cute. but i don't know what is?

Claiming. Her voice fucking stole my heart, also she's going places.

Don't bother. 95% of all Japanese women have shit tier feet.
Best I've seen from a seiyuu are Ayaneru.

She should go to a plastic surgeon first. Or a bucket maker.

Her face is fine, proportions are pretty standard for conventionally attractive japanese celebs. She just needs better hair and makeup.

It's sad that even as she is now, or even if she wasn't famous. You'd still be too light years out of her league.

I'm a bit sad that she hasn't got any starring roles since Ema and Mika, but still glad that she has some radio jobs.

I claim Nana as my seiyuufu, everyone else back the fuck off??!

It's okay Yukarin, no need to be aggressive.

My seiyuufu's star shines so bright this year with all the main roles she's been getting.

>ayaneru
shit taste even amamiya is better

Seek taste, fag.

Quick, someone post her doing splits.

You could literally taste Shimono's salt when he didn't get to try the VR.

If my seiyuufu is gay, does that mean she's pure forever?

she can come too but only if she quits bitching

>you'll never make Yukarin lick your cum out of Nana's pussy

>3DPD thread
mods

Now THIS I can't accept. Back the fuck off?
It's okay though, let's appreciate Ueshama together.

She's a ponkotsu goddess.

Is MAO a meme seiyuu?

Nanyako and Tanechan.

Ueshama is poor enough to wear same dress for two photoshoots.

That tomato is very cute

when did it resumed? I literally forgot about it after Russian episode.

>Ueshama talks dirty
unf

Very versatile.
The next Kayano.

Rip hymen.

>no Pripara Live DVD/BD
I know it's for kids, but still..

You'll have to fight at least 1 million people for Nana, m8.

>seiyuufu

>I can track the exact moment I fell behind Pripara by the fact I have Realize and unopened We Are IRis and nothing past them
Nothing to puri about

Worst part is I'm already fucked on new Precure and Aikatsu Stars too, I will forever only finish one little girl show ever.

I like Aki Toyosaki.

No bullying

I'd bully her just for the reactions she makes.

Nonaka Ai getting important roles when? Last time I heard her was that random nurse on Ushio to Tora.
Also, YAMAKING!!! is finally ending, so I have to start going through ancient radio playlists to fulfill my Hirohashi doses.

As usual, Nico exploded with half-assed homo videos after Sugita's reference to Cyclops-senpai.

I knew about Sugita cutting his hair already back in January (he revealed it as a gag on Umasugi Wave, which was funny because audio-only), but I was surpised when Nakamura took off the gear and showed that his hair condition wasn't exactly greatest.

Dropped out of university after year and half, but had enough Japanese classes to learn basic grammar and vocabulary to watch raws (eventually picking up much more while watching variety shows and listening to seiyuu radios) so I have no regrets.

As usual, it airs two episodes four times a year.

But do you attend her lives?
Do you waste all of your money on her?
Do you invest in the bank she advertises?
Are you in her fanclub?
Do you write letters to her radio shows?
Do you listen regularly to her radio shows?
Have you listened to at least 70% of her discography?
Have you listened to at least 50% of all her VA roles?
Have you played the games where she is included?
Do you read all of her blog posts?
Do you wait every day for her blog post?
Do you know any other seiyuu asides Yukarin that is close to Nana?
Did you read her autobiography?
Do you know what she does when she's not doing work?
Do you know her hobbies?
Do you know what she does on special occasions?
Do you know at least 5 of her useless stories she has said on her radio shows?

i hope she gets more roles

They look like cute monkeys.

A date with Minyami!

Who is this handsome boy?

I like this Minami alphabet series.
Knowing her, the next one, F, should be for Fate/Grand Order, but I doubt they will use that.

Somebody really needs to scan this booklet.

every seiyuu is a meme now

Dem Taneda lips

Hayamin's voice usually bugs me in anime, but I could listen to her do radio all day. Very FM.

I actually bought the pamphlet recently (I believe that's from the Rabbit House Tea Party 2016 pamphlet right?) but I don't have a scanner unfortunately.

Such an overrated nowadays, she is being overhyped by media just because one hit movie and then won seiyuu award best actress, it is not like she is lead in hugely popular social phenomenon anime like K-on, Haruhi, Madoka or such and she just only has several roles under her belt with most popular being Chino but she is like in every magazine and news nowadays not forget to put her best actress award title everywhere. It seems like it was planned for her to win the award since if it is the like of Kanahana, Sawashiro, Hayamin or Ayaneru which already so popular won't do so much for their career. For her who just made her singing debut with boasting her best actress award will gain more attention, popularity, sold more CDs. About time King to make her becomes lead in their next big project and have her sing the theme song too so when the show becomes hit she can really be their next Nana, or even better next Hayashibara for doing well in both singing and acting. Sure they will have a great plan for her.

I don't see they overhyped Aoi, Asumin, or Sato Rina when they won the award back then.

>she is not popular because most of her roles are "School Student B" type stuff,
Kek, nope she has so many main roles back then and many of the shows and characters she voiced were popular it is just she reached her peak around 2013 and barely has any hits since then although she is still has many main roles but many of them are flopped and now she is married, she is still getting so many roles and main roles but it is more like because she is veteran who can do well in any role rather than her popularity so people don't talk much about her. She is actually a late bloomers in industry debut in 2007, next in line will be Kayano and Taneda.

It's funny to me that she won an award for that movie in which she only speaks at length for two scenes because the character is a mute. Those parts were good but is that really all it takes?

She got popular fast before Kanahana, It is just generation change and her agency change their focus to Trysail but she has long lasting roles like Yokai watch and SAO so her seiyuu career is saved.

Mai Fuchigami should win the award i think but Gup movie just barely make the cut

Well they already tried to hype Asumi well before her award (LISP stuff) and it didn't go well.

I'm glad she's got a couple of roles this summer. While they are just supporting roles, it sure beats her just voicing an irrelevant character.

I'm excited for Thunderbolt Fantasy though.

People also don't remember much about Takeya or care who is her VA as the other role they hightlighted her lead role in. Everywhere people only remember her as Chino and Chino is not lead character.

> it is not like she is lead in hugely popular social phenomenon

Gochiusa is a huge social phenomenon.

Please enlighten me: How do I into seiyuu radio shows? I've a long commute and listening to some of it would be nice.