BASED JEW ALERT

ADMITS THE HOLOHOAX WAS FAKE
>youtube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU

MUST SEE

DOWNLOAD BEFORE IT GETS SHOAH'D

Other urls found in this thread:

ronabbass.wordpress.com/2011/09/23/holocaust-a-letter-to-spielberg-from-a-french-jew/
google.com/search?q=youtube censoring&source=lnms&tbm=nws
youtube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU
hooktube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU
youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ronabbass.wordpress.com/2011/09/23/holocaust-a-letter-to-spielberg-from-a-french-jew/

Dear M. Spielberg,

I wish your honesty to be equal to your very great talent....

…we know that 6.000.000 is gross exaggeration and that the zyclon B gas chambers are a technical impossibility. In fact 150,000 or 200,000 Jews died in the German camps of typhus or starvation. Many others died as fighters against Germany to which we, the Jews, had declared war in 1933

boop

> uploaded 2014
> download before it gets deleted

chose one

>INB4 3 bullets to back of head

bump

Does this mean my grand pappy died in normandy for nothing?

Bump.

See this:

never ever ever think they're based. even those who say things like this. never ever ever ever.

Youtube has just started a majoring censoring campaign this week, you filthy jidf kike
google.com/search?q=youtube censoring&source=lnms&tbm=nws

>video not available in your country

Can anyone recommend some literature on the history of the war, "holocaust", and complete geopolitical map of the time? Outlining naziism as a response to Bolshevism? Even the impacts of the Russian revolution and how it affected the war. Unbiased is rare but appreciated

He still has to go back.

try using hooktube

youtube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU

becomes

hooktube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU

thanks OP i got the video good catch, got any more?

>for once truly based OP

not at the moment, but everyone remember to start saving videos they deem important, crackdown is coming

honestly its already started, people here don't know it but I know it and you should know it

I like this guy. He's so exasperated and pissed off. Comfy viewing.

It's even worse, he died as a traitor to his race, his people, his civilisation.
He died for the jews, so they could enslave, prostitute and destroy his children.

the full soros interview

youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE

What did you expect? Your country is a giant bank for all these kikes.

Personally I feel like all these people were martyrs, killing each other together while hidden powers watched them burn the world. Its a true tragedy. They should be remembered for their bravery even if the war they died in was a huge show.

Absolutely, they were unwilling pawns in that satanic game, they didn't know.

Bumpe

OY

dv

>This video is not available in your country

>hooktube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU

RIP zundel.

SHUT IT DOWN.

Honestly does it even matter at this point? Tons of reputable people have denied the holohoax ever happened, tons of reputable people alive TODAY are trying to lower the numbers which has the opposite effect.
Is there even a point discussing this anymore? I don't feel like anyone is ever going to believe it until the gov't comes out and admits it's all a lie, which isn't happening for obvious reasons.

He may be correct, but no Jew is ever based.

Clickbait

I got Proxtube on and this shit keeps telling me it's not available in my country, did the US get cucked already?

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE ALL VIDEOS ABOUT JEWS UNAVAILABLE IN THIS COUNTRY

your country is the jew bank, they can't be having the swiss finding out about the jews when you're the place they keep their gold

stupid swiss

>germany asking if the US got cucked already
did you pay your hitler guilt fee today?

Use hooktube.

Just replace the "you" in www.youtube.com for "hook" on any youtube link and you can watch.

>kikebait
ftfy

>a german and a frenchman conducting an entire interview in english

lel

have a bump

bumpo

See this:

There are those rare people that in a specific group care more about the truth than they care about their own desires.

This. Bem dito irmão.