Using my forge which is only 300 degrees hotter than jet fuel and a one inch thick piece of steel I shall now debunk...

Using my forge which is only 300 degrees hotter than jet fuel and a one inch thick piece of steel I shall now debunk all conspiracies relating to 9/11.

Other urls found in this thread:

nsarchive2.gwu.edu/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VoUsVMZ3EJw
youtube.com/watch?v=8j4vEeM9z18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Take that conspiritards

Steal beams have less load bearing capacity when heated.

Thanks for the heads up!

jokes aside i am seriously beginnning to question 9/11, i mean, a plane hits the top of a building full force and it falls straight down linearly, exactly like what you see in a controlled explosion

you really should look at the pentagon one

Reported to the Bobbies for construction of a weapon.

t. Fully qualified structural engineer.

This, if you think what happened in New York was suspect the shit that happened at the Pentagon will make you question everything,

Jet fuel is basically a fancy kerosene that does not nearly burn as hot as everyone thinks, especially not when under pressure and induction. Basically its like saying that the twin tower's biggest weakness were paraffin lamps.

>tfw too intelligent to trust the controlled mainstream media and their "experts"
>tfw intelligent enough to trust based youtube debunkers doing physics in their basements instead

Oh wow, it bends.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Search YouTube for failed controlled demolitions. You'll see what happens when they aren't planned precisely enough.

What does this guy have to say about building 7

Daily reminder that how the towers were destroyed doesn't matter, what matters is who had knowledge of the attack and who allowed it/aided it/orchestrated it.

dont forget a third building collapsed with no plane hitting it, and the owner said "pull it" right before its collapse

Wow, can't believe there are people who STILL think that 9/11 was caused by the government. How disrespectful and silly, not to mention far fetched. You retards reach so far just to tell yourself that you're right and any facts are wrong. It's literally the equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and screaming "LA LA LA CANT HEAR YOU LA LA". Pathetic.
Important: remo

try to heat 1 piece, then put togheter 3 others without heating then try to bend

Speaking about that, when is Trump going to release the info related to the (((attack)))?

this, op should really get a new hobby or life lol

t. Jacob Zuma

What happened to building 7?

Ummm the office fire bent some of the steel bars, initiating a free fall collapse.

Can you just stop thinking so much stupid fucking goy.

It's stupid to assume it was the government who planted the obvious explosives necessary to cause the fall. people mainly question the "planes did it" thing.

What is fireproofing and number of other skyscrapers burned and standing?
Btw jet fuel doesn't burns that long.

Jew mean this?

A building is not an insulated furnace.

Fucking asinine argument its 300 degrees hotter and a forge designed for steel work lets compare it to jet fuel and reinforced beams
apples and oranges

You only need to soften steel, not melt it, to have a building collapse.

We really need to keep wood shop and metal shop in junior high school - most gen z cucks don't know anything about the Real World.

Jet fuel especially doesn't burn that hot when it's already burned up in a huge fireball outside the building at the moment of impact.

There's also the fact that we saw human beings standing in the openings, deciding to jump. The fires certainly weren't 1500 degrees, or even 800, where they were. So they've had to come up with the theory that the fuel flowed across the floors to the central columns, ran into that space, and then burned super-hot while just burning cool and producing black smoke in the office area in between.

Sometimes they even claim the jet fuel ran over to the central columns and then down to the bottom of those columns, since the only way you can explain the near free-fall speed is by saying the columns weakened from the bottom up. Even if the steel columns at the level of impact had melted to nothing, the top of the building would have toppled over, not started a full collapse of the whole thing.

In short, it doesn't matter whether jet fuel can melt steel beams. You still wouldn't get anything like what we saw. It's a red herring.

Why would they bother to fly planes into the towers if they were just going to blow them up? They could have just demolished them and then claim it was another terrorist truck bomb like in 93. No planes needed.

explain how they found bits of plane in the pentagon if a missile struck it?

WTC was a pretty unique design, all the strength comes from the walls which is why the one that was struck 2nd was the one to collapse first because it was hit lower and took out more corner support. It's not hard to imagine that much damage in combination with a raging fire causing enough weakness to collapse the whole thing.

Easy they could've planted the bits of plane. Explain why the hole where the "plane" struck was way smaller than an actual plane.

They didn't

Forge me an anchor

And I promise I will find land to the west

I have never seen those bits of plane. And can you tell bits of plane from bits of missle? Beside the angle of impact.

There were over 80 (about 85) camera's distributed around that part of the pentagon. All the recordings have been confiscated and are classified.

Ever heard of shock and awe?

>141368626
you don't even deserve a (you)

yes why not remember that fire fighters reported the shit still burning days after the attack inside the rubble and in addition to all of that you guys do know the plans in 1962 to justify a war with cuba exist to be viewed.

nsarchive2.gwu.edu/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

Guys not saying tin foil hats but this is not something that would be a new fresh idea and yes it is in the document just need to read it fully.

9/11 truthers are embarrassingly retarded and should stop having opinions

Yes. So unique it was already hit by a plane and didnt collapse. Granted, not as big of an aircraft as 9/11

Reminder that being Jewish is a superpower

Great contribution. You sure showed us :^)

Giant buildings collapsing stressed other buildings.

No opinions allowed! Good Goy!

Funny how it bends
Not completely collapsing vertically and in perfect alignment

Even if the top was completely weakened by fire, the lower structure would still support the structure above.

If the steel did bend, then the floors above would simply tip over.

No other building outside a controlled demo has ever collapsed in the way the twin towers and wt9 did

Oh, 300 degrees hotter and only ONE INCH thick huh? And how long did you have to heat that ONE INCH thick chunk of metal eh? And despite it all, this doesn't seem exactly scientific. And again, one inch thick...compared to steel i-beam. Hmmmm.

I really liked the bit where his metal rod melted 300 degrees hotter. O wait... it didn't.

>(((They)))
I don't trust shit unless it's done by a white protestant male midwesterner (wife+several white children preferred) with a certified 23&me, several government issued IDs and at least 200 non-government workers who can testify as to the authenticity of his upbringing, moral character, and fear of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

if its all a jewish conspiracy explain how larry silverstein only got 4.5 bil payout despite taking his insures to court for 7 bil

seems like he really got screwed there, am i supposed to believe the jews really made a mistake?

None of his family died so he didn't have a good claim

He didnt get screwed he made 5 billion dollars you jackass.

Alright

Now put a skyscraper on top of it

I always laugh at the armchair engineers conspiritards on Sup Forums that have no concept of materials and structural engineering.

This guys is the biggest clown out there

>Go to a state school
>Get taught things that will undermine the state

Real shocker that you agree with the way they educated you. Real shocker.

Bend

being cia must be suffering

Only peanuts compared to the 2.3 (allegedly 8) trillion that got stolen.

Oh wow a bachelors. Would you like a blowjob on the side?

That beam was cut during the clean up / recovery you retard, its obviously done by a acetylene torch.

Shaped charges used in controlled demolition don't oxidize steel like that. They also leave a copper residue, and also nitrate traces from the explosives.

In my line of work, a masters wouldn't do anything for me. Why would I waste my money on it.

It would make your appeal to authority more credible.

Stop larping

>claims without proof
just as retarded as the average bongcuck

Typical, when an actual expert shows up Sup Forums reduced to Sup Forums tier name calling.

he was insured for 3.5 billion for terrorist attack.
he tried to jew the insurance company for 7 billion claiming it was two separate attacks because two aircraft.
so not a mistake, he was just not able to jew them for more than a billion extra.
he claims even with the 4.5 billion he is losing out because of the lease he made for the site with the port authority but i doubt it.

>Bachelor's degree from Cow Town U
>Expert

You replied to your own post, changing the flag won't hide your obvious delirium.
I don't say this often; put a loaded gun in your mouth, release the safety, and pull the trigger.

Oh nevermind 22 years of industry experience, sitting on 3 different standard committees, and being published 4 different times.

But, I'm sure your high school diploma makes you an expert in things like stress corrosion cracking, high temperature diffusion, fatigue crack propagation, and other things that I've spent my life working on.

Again.. Your experience is in?

oh that explains totally why the buildings came up the path with the most resistance instead of the top bending/breaking off

also 300 degrees is almost the same...take water for example, there would be no difference if water had 0 degree, 50 or 300, they all have the same state ;)

>More appeals to authority
Were you actually going to make a point?

Post your analysis of the structural integrity of the buildings, or some theory then on how they fell how they did, including building 7, instead of just posting your worthless degree.
>Buzzwords

So far you have practically said nothing of any value.

It's so easy to spot the parroted talking points taken from random tinfoiler youtube videos.
>mentions the colour of smoke despite the colour of smoke being indicative of the materials burned rather than the amount of oxygen or the temperature of the fire
>mentions free-fall speed as if there's a set speed for free falling objects rather than a set acceleration due to gravity
>mentions the jumpers despite the fact that the upper floors didn't suffer from serious fire but rather lethal amounts of smoke

The vast majority of people on Sup Forums get their information from 5 minute youtube videos rather than studying something from a source of integrity and verifiable sources.

Pull it

how the fuck is everybody not going nuts over this never before seen footage..... I have been researching this shit for years and never come across this one, only the shitty 6 frame one from the security post

You must have missed that one then. It's been around a long while now.

You're welcome. Also notice that there is one jet trail.

Funny how the plane rhat crashed in pennsylvania was meant for wtc7, but wtc7 fell anyway, reportedly hit by a plane by the press, and its fall was reported 20 minutes before it actually happened

Really strange

well what's your fucking stance on it then ya' jabroni

It would be nice if the "expert" gave more information than the 5 minute youtube video.

>Get a sweet engineering contract
>Walk into first day planning meeting
>Slam down CV on the table
>You were retarded before but now I have solved the problem
>Okay.jpg
>I've been doing this for over 20 years
>Well user what have you prepared?
>My CV

I guess so - thanks bro

Steel doesn't need to melt to bend and lose all structural integrity.

bet that felt good man

where did the foreskin end up?

youtube.com/watch?v=VoUsVMZ3EJw
youtube.com/watch?v=8j4vEeM9z18

This is possibly the most greasy, slimy, disgusting jew I have ever seen. He looks like a literal amphibian with those bulging red eyes.

The point is that they pre-cut support beams before using demo charges. They obviously use acetylene torches for that.

Since the picture has firefighters in it, I doubt they're at the "clean-up" stage yet and didnt have salvage crews cutting beams in the middle of smoldering ruins.

But who knows? I only know you responded to that picture with a shitty non-argument that assumed they would use explosives to cut beams.

Oi vey! You are right goy! Here is 30 shekels.

Ok now explain the molten puddles of metal though
Also building 7

It's not real.
There wasn't any air traffic around the pentagon at the time, and there's not one account of anyone reporting a helicopter near the pentagon when it happened. On top of that, the missile hits almost head center to the face of the pentagon, when in reality, it was way off center.

>"listening to actual engineers and reading engineering papers is too hard so I listen to Cletus' videos on youtube where he records his monitor with his shitty DV camcorder and points at shit he doesn't understand"

You faggots have had 16 years to provide actual evidence.
I wonder why.

He didnt cut off just the skin.... He cut off half the head off wtf like why didnt he put the shaky ass knife closer to where they tied the skin.

Keep fighting. The jews know argumentation eill bring people to our side.

I was full 1488 gas the kikes and until 4 months or so ago i still didnt think it was an inside job

People need to be exposed to the inconsistencies. 1 on 1 will never work bwcause then they get defensive. They needDto see other people arguing to hear the argument rationally

This is why the three unmentiomables are the holocaust, 911 truth, and race realism

1/10

That's one happy lizard.