Sup Forums dead mode

Sup fags, welp I'm going to die very soon. Terminal. Not my blog. Who cares. Pic related. Not the point of this post. We had fuck all chance of winning aginst the kikes either way, I guess.... or maybe that's how I deal with it. Accepting defeat. I wish you faggots all the best. Do more than I did to save the white race. Have kids or spend every waking moment trying to forward us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
google.co.uk/search?q=imgur jaykay&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsnfCUoKLWAhUNK1AKHRmODrwQ_AUICigB&biw=1440&bih=770#imgrc=sVTq0mlSatJZBM:
metro.co.uk/2017/05/19/jamiroquais-jay-kay-posts-worrying-video-from-hospital-after-painfulspinal-injections-6648336/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not going out like a baddass

there is no sound
for you'll soon be underground

Are you even white? You look Mediterranean to me

>spelling badass with two d's

what a hotthead

Can't you go kill a kike or a couple brown people or Aboriginals??

Earthquakes are caused by pressure, not magic floating islands. CMEs increase the weight and pressure of the earth. The earth is expanding, this is not a theory, it is a fact that the mass of the earth is continually increased by the Solar Winds, extraordinary events like solar flares cause acute pressure and mass increase upon the earth globally which leads to storm seeding and global pressure increases which are experienced in Hurricanes and Earthquakes. Earthquakes are typically caused by pressure from the oceans.

> God literally has his hands upon the earth, sculpting it into his divine creation.

>We had fuck all chance of winning aginst the kikes either way, I guess

not any time soon, no. but in the grand scheme of things, they will fall. we're fighting a battle we're sure to lose, but a war that we're sure to win.

and death isnt defeat, its a new beginning. stay strong in your last days, dude. we'll see you in your next life

You are going to a better place then this shit hole bro...
May God Bless your soul.
Hug from your anonymous Portuguese friend.

RIP OP.

why dont you uh like , go down in a blaze of glory

In Aus... with no weapons... being weak af from kike drugs. Nope! I should have acted sooner.

Gas them from the sky.

oh no jay kay

>be terminal dying bitchboy
>not scoring sympathetic pussy and impregnating white well-wishers
>not taking out a Rothschild or Rockefeller on your way out

wasted opportunities: The Life.

F

You can always go to the local mosque for some semtex and a few AK's.

Earthquakes: youtube user "dutchsense". Check it out, guy has the uncanny ability to predict earthquakes.

Like the optimistic hope ... im backing your spirit!

I'll try my dude, the anglo race will never die, have fun shitposting in heaven

I'll lynch some faggots in your honour when we finally fight back.

Isn't that cultural appropriation.

Shut up Jew. You have no idea what a white person looks like. Having a tan doesn't make you a med spic

OP I want you to know that even if I'm a fag and you probably want to kill me with no regrets I'm sad you have to go through all that.

I am censored on CIAtube

>American dragon shape is a fat dragon

At least stick around to the 23 op

THE LEAF HAS OUTLASTED ALL CONTENDERS TO BE CROWNED KING OF SHITPOSTING MOUNTAIN.

the world has to go through a dark age of evil. vileness and corruption must be brought to the surface, like pus from a wound, so it can be extracted

the joos wil have their time, but eventually their empire will fall, their souls will be defeated, and the world will return to the light, with the entire human race better off for it

there is no reason to despair. we all must just live well and leave a good legacy for the people who come after us to help them struggle through the dark days

Will you meet Odin without the pelts of your enemies? Shameful.

Peace be with you. Hope there are a bunch of virgins waiting for you in the great beyond.

Show us your dick before you ded

Hot Tequila Brown is the perfect song for Trumps presidency. In the same way Kay realizes that his addiction is ruining his life, Trump realizes that the nation is in danger and he has to save himself to save it.

take care my aussie brother.

But hydrochloric acid or any other acid that burns skin in the lube dispensers at a gay club like the other guy did

Don't worry, you'll be with Christ soon.

>Not making bomb threats on Sup Forums
How new/terminally ill are you?

rest in paradise, chinese colony

Hey OP, just wanted to let you know, when my time to kill, and my time to die comes, I will think of you. And my white friends. I will think of the beauty our kind as created.

I will think of our heritage, and our legacy, I will not think of my family, but of all of yours.

You are not alone, not now, not in the afterlife. Not ever.

not so hasty my sticky-fingered friend

I will put a memo on my phone for 2 months from now and drink a beer in your memory if you are dead by then, user.
May you shitpost with the best up there.
I salute you, sir.

Or if its a LARP you should actually die.

Don't worry, our success is foretold. I wish you peace in the knowledge that evil loses in the end, our individual suffering along this path is inconsequential.

Much love brother

Can you drive? Hire a van and visit your local mosque. Go out like a champ, Jesus is rooting for ya!

Say hello to Odin.

im dying too, you should kill a female representative like ol'dude

he should put his cum in instead, that will have a much higher mortality rate

F

You'll be back.

But OP you can never leave.

Cheers fellas

to be clear, from your perspective it will just seem like no matter what happens, you always survive close brushes with death
its that simple

Godspeed user.

This, but dont forget to pack an IED in the back.

>white

Normies destroyed us, by blindly believing in our crooked institutions. They have enabled monsters that one day will enslave or destroy them. The future is looking really bad. You are not missing out on anything good.

Nothing a little cheeba can't fix.

If you lived having known the truth, your time was well-spent. Keep your chin up til the end, buddy. We'll all see each other again.

See you on the other side Sup Forumsrother

Don't die demoralised mate, millions of European men have died in far more hopeless circumstances than ours currently are, and yet there's still a fight to be had. Don't give up on our future yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

Try and die well m8.

That looks like JayKay from Jamiroqui

google.co.uk/search?q=imgur jaykay&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsnfCUoKLWAhUNK1AKHRmODrwQ_AUICigB&biw=1440&bih=770#imgrc=sVTq0mlSatJZBM:

Rest in peace. And don't worry about us, we will win in the end.

so it's not wrong to say
Huricane Harvey was god's punishment for houston electing a lesbian?

>RIP
>Brother...

metro.co.uk/2017/05/19/jamiroquais-jay-kay-posts-worrying-video-from-hospital-after-painfulspinal-injections-6648336/

>That looks like JayKay from Jamiroqui
hey, I know by name of his post he as a fuckign liar. we used to have one guy in hospital who'd actually post for real here, think he died though.

Die well and wait for us in the other side.
And don't get too comfy fag,death is not an excuse ,for the likes of us the ride never ends.

You should go out with a bang,put a vest and blow up some jews,give meaning to your life rather than just wither away

this guy?

Rest in peace. You took the easier way out, better than gulag.

rather do it to muslim actually

> implying racism doesnt guarantee christian hell

Hmmmmmmm pepper ur angus

Rest in peace man! Try to shitpost on some /x/-nigger's weegee-board in the afterlife.

Well, it is a shit ride anyway.

I hope you find anything redeeming on the other side, if there's any.

If this is not LARPing my best wishes are with you.
If it is LARPing this is at least different from the white boi spam.

Death is what fucks everyone up. There oughta be a law - wait, no, that'll fail even harder than banning drugs and guns did. Maybe there oughta be a capitalist system taking people's money to fight this death thing, yeah? Marshal together the resources of society to fight the universal antagonist, the final scarcity of time itself? Yeah?

Most of the world banned that independent fight.
With every year that passes, it becomes more true that humans die only because it is illegal for them to live.

I wish you peace and a time with no worries or pain. If you were able I would tell you to atleast try cannabis oils, better than nothing and it would make the suffering tolerable.
F

wish i knew where he was buried so I could leave a bouquet of flowers on his grave every November 8th.

it would be a bouquet of Dahlia pinnatas and the heads would all be cut off and lined up in a row

>tradition
>respect
>savagery
very japanese post desu

Am I going to turn into the hulk?

you're not the cunt who had leukaemia are you?

Godspeed brother. Ride with the valkyries.

>We had fuck all chance of winning aginst the kikes either way, I guess.... or maybe that's how I deal with it. Accepting defeat.
This right here is the reason you're dying. You gave up.

Give the cunt a break bro, he's on his way out....I actually envy him.

Well, he'd better redeem himself when he gets to the other side.

kill politicions

He's going to ride with the valkyries in Valhalla and I'll join him soon.

Europeans are diminishing into the west...Tolkien reference.

Testify

+ Meds are white.

F

Oi Oi Skinhead get your hair cut!

Goodbye fellow user, your shitposting will be missed

Rest in Peace ya cunt. Found this for you.

comrades the voices
of the dead battalions...