Labour senator, her son and 3 fathers offended at being handed vote no on gay marriage card

'It was too hurtful': Labor senator describes her shock at being handed a 'No' to gay marriage pamphlet while down at the shops with her son and his THREE FATHERS

TL;DR Snowflake Senator with 4 adult 'Rainbow family' triggered at being handed leaflet with different opinion. The slippery slope is definitely a fallacy.

A Labor senator who shares her son with his three fathers broke down in Parliament on Wednesday while recalling her 'rainbow family's' encounter with anti-gay marriage campaigners.

Senator Louise Pratt, who is gay, was overcome with emotion while addressing new laws prohibiting hate speech for 'yes' and 'no' campaigners in the same-sex marriage survey, according to The Courier Mail.

Despite making it an offence for campaigners to intimidate or threaten a person on the basis of their sexual orientation or gender identity, Senator Pratt told the upper house the laws won't stop LGBTI Australians from seeing and hearing cruel comments.

The Senator choked back tears as she recalled how her own family was exposed to such hurtful remarks from 'no' campaigners during a routine shopping trip.

She shares her three-year-old son Jasper with her former partner – a tans man – and Western Australia Environment Minister Stephen Dawson and his partner, according to the publication.

'I was down the local shop with members of my own rainbow family, just doing the shopping for the evening meal, when they were handed an anti-marriage equality pamphlet,' Senator Pratt said.

She refused to repeat the pamphlet because it was 'too hurtful.'

'But it wasn't even about marriage, the quality of my relationship with my partner or the quality of my son's dad's (TOP KEK) relationships,' she continued.

'My child should not be subject to debates about his family and his parents.'

Archive: archive.li/lfcWE

Link: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4878860/Senator-Louise-Pratt-warns-new-laws-won-t-stop-prejudice.html

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Pratt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thing was voted in

>her son and his 3 fathers

who the fuck is this bitch and what the fuck is she doing in the senate. Like seriously your upset because someone hurt your feelings and your in the fucking senate that contributes in passing laws for the nation!?!? What the actual shit, I hope the vote comes through as no just to spite the gay fucking community. Absolute pooftas.

>3 fathers.
>One is a tranny.
>other two are gay and not even related.

This child needs fostered. Fucking abuse

lol

i feel only shame now that this creature exist.

>A Labor senator who shares her son with his three fathers

what the actual fuck.

Really makes you think

Next election we need to list all these sickos.

>someone hands you a pamphlet

You guys, that was LITERAL RAPE. This is serious.

>rainbow family
>this is how marxists sell degeneracy

Fukn

>you call that a family
>THIS is a family
>*pulls faggots out of pockets*

>son's dad's

How in the FUCK do you elect someone in such a degenerate household? How fucked up were her opponents to lose to her? That is depraved!

She's gay, but she has three husbands? And you disgusting people made this degenerate a senator?

Essentially no one pays attention to individual candidates in Australian elections, they just go by the party.

No? Not even weirdo sex orgies on the daily with kids in the house worth mentioning at any stage of the campaign process? I've got to say Australia is another planet

Wait. She's gay too?

And she shares the son her former male partner. Okay you can come up with an explanation for that.

But if she's gay then what do the other two guys have to do with the situation?

Are they leftwing pedos "sharing" the boy for sex? Far-left is fond of pedophilia aka children's rights: spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

Augusto, get the helicopter.

>Louise Pratt
By Western Australia piece of shit:
Louise Clare Pratt (born 18 April 1972) is an Australian politician. She was a Labor member of the Australian Senate from July 2008 until June 2014, representing the state of Western Australia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Pratt

>please start harassing this brave clown colors family
-t leftards