Defund NPR Thread: Hillary Clinton Edition

Everyone's giving Hillary crap for her book, but the book has nothing on the pro-Hillary reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/09/12/549566749/who-is-what-happened-for-maybe-hillary-clinton-most-of-all
unvis.it/npr.org/2017/09/12/549566749/who-is-what-happened-for-maybe-hillary-clinton-most-of-all
tinyletter.com/Kurtzleben/letters/hillary-clinton-and-hermione-granger-and-meritocracy-and-long-term-thinking
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=99913807
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally no reason for NPR to exist

Hey now, come on. The Democrats need to control at least ONE arm of the government now that the RepubliKKKans have taken over!

HARRY POTTER A-FUCKING-GAIN!!!

When I told these retards to read another book, I meant a good book, not this one.

>Harry Potter

>howl from the gut of hermione granger

Now that Prarie Home and Car Talk are gone they have absolutely nothing to offer. Btw, I challenge all of you to try and sit through an episode of Wait Wait..

What do journos learn at uni? It feels like they just browse twitter and watching movies.

>wait wait do not tell me
That show has nothing on some of the crap they play on the local station here. I live in a town where half the morning radio shows are "The Big Show With X and Y." The local NPR station knows this, so they torture culture-starved listeners with "story slams." (like slam poetry with less anger and more plot)

>harry potter reference

DUDE SHE IS JUST LIKE THE MOCKINGJAY WE NEED TO JOIN THE REBELLION TO DEFEAT VOLDEMORT! I LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD AND CAN ONLY RELATE TO REAL LIFE THROUGH CHILDREN'S NOVELS!

I read this as pure sarcasm. Is it not?

>npr.org/2017/09/12/549566749/who-is-what-happened-for-maybe-hillary-clinton-most-of-all
Read the whole review. American tax dollars paid for this.

Here's the archive unvis.it/npr.org/2017/09/12/549566749/who-is-what-happened-for-maybe-hillary-clinton-most-of-all

NPR is extremely Jewish.
tinyletter.com/Kurtzleben/letters/hillary-clinton-and-hermione-granger-and-meritocracy-and-long-term-thinking

I HAVE A VERY SIMPLISTIC WORLDVIEW AND AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT POLITICS IS COMPLEX SO A TWO-PARTY SYSTEM APPEALS TO ME BECAUSE I CAN HAVE A GOOD GUY AND A BAD GUY AND JUST PICK ONE TO SUPPORT BLINDLY WHILE INSISTING THE OTHER IS CARTOONISHLY EVIL FOR NO REAL REASON AND REDUCING THEIR SUPPORTERS TO EVIL HENCHMEN JUST LIKE IN MY CHILDRENS STORIES

Lmfao

From "too intelligent to win" to "she was "too hyper-competent" to win.

Hahhahaha

Thanks, Norway!

""If you're a pedophile, the best place for you to come to are some of the Jewish communities," he says. "Why? Because you can be a pedophile and no one's going to do anything. Even if they catch you, you'll get away with it.""

>npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=99913807

You know you gotta watch out when somone is described as hyper-competent

Oh, ms "It was MY TURN" wanted a meritocracy now?

>(((Kurtzleben)))