>Boogie will never lose the wei-

...oh! I bet you don't regret paying for boogie's surgery now do you? He's actually going to make it.

Sup Forums is wrong once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Does-the-body-burn-fat-before-it-burns-muscle-for-energy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he didnt lose the weight, he had it removed with surgery

>my tax dollars saved Boogie
Fuck

Implying I give a flying fuck

15 pounds lost per week is a really dangerous rate. This isn't cutting, it's butchering.

>get surgery that literally makes it physically impossible to eat
>lose weight
wow bravo truly a marvel how could he do it

Nah, I think he just had his stomach permanently shrunk. It's more like he can't eat more so he's being forced to lose weight. It's nothing he's doing though he's still a lazy fuck.

15 pounds lost per week is not dangerous when you weigh half a ton, that's just completely false. normal rules don't apply when you're deathly obese

i thought it was 96 lbs last week? has he gone on a mt. dew IV?

also does he go to the doctor to get weighed or do they have a fucking livestock scale in their garage?

I will never ever have sympathy for this fat blob, he's really disgraceful.
>I want to lose weight but I don't want to stop eating shit so pay my healthcare

I can sympathize with fat people who actually want to change but not him

>He's actually going to make it.

he's still eating at mcdonalds and being rushed to the emergency room, he'll be dead in a year

>make it
No. He's going to lose weight and look like a flying squirrel. He won't #makeit.

I'll believe that when I see shredded Boogie doing a Zyzz pose. Rest in Peace.

>needing surgery to loose weight
>letting other people pay for it

Beta cuck all the way. He' ll soon learn that loosing weight ≠ healthy.

Why is everyone so obsessed with this guy???

*quarter

This.

He has damaged his body beyond repair. There's no saving him.

when you weigh a literal ton like boogie it doesn't matter how accurate you are with estimating weight

doesnt make a difference

I don't know much about boogie, but I thought he can't loose weight? Doesn't he have a disorder where no matter how he tries he can't loose any weight? Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't watch his channel

thyroid disorder, yes, but they removed it through surgery

>He's actually going to make it.

Nope. Sup Forums can state with absolute certainty Booger will die.

Has it or not, I'm not falling for this "look at my puppy eyes, I'm innocent" act. He's just disgraceful. I don't watch it anymore either, I really hate him

>Doesn't he have a disorder where no matter how he tries he can't loose any weight?
Yeah, it's called being a greedy fucking manchild. I'm afflicted with the condition too.

>Doesn't he have a disorder where no matter how he tries he can't loose any weight?

Yes, it's a disorder called 'fatlogic'.

Thyroids don't work that way. Bodies don't work that way. Energy and matter don't work that way.

He has thyroid disorder tho

I'm guessing he got his gut stapled. Whatever works for fat fucks I guess.

>Have mysterious disease that won't let me lose weight
>Get a surgery which effectively limits how much I can eat in a day
>Start magically losing weight

God bless modern medicine, truly a marvel beyond our comprehension.

He's going to plateau as a fatty. It's just that he'll be 250lbs instead of 600

Lapbands only work temporarily. These human husks treat their depression with food. Food always wins.

They never change their shitty diets and their life styles and thus get very fat again.

I'm not sure why people actually hate this fat fuck on Sup Forums. He is a pretty normal, non-obnoxious person, and he didn't actually got paid for his weight loss (nor going to)

Oh no actually there's a disease where no matter how hard you try, you can't either lose or gain weight. It's probably thyroid disease or something hold on, I'm not yet done reading

No, this doesn't work anymore. He's demanding free healthcare even though it's obvious that he's just going to leech off of it. Americans shouldn't pay for it. Boogie is a spineless coward who bowed down to Anita Sarkeesian because she knew she can control boogie who can't even stand up for himself

>Rich Piana died
>This fat leftist piece of shit is still alive
Life isn't fair.

> i am a privileged cis white male
Fuck boogie lmao

Oh shit when did he demand free health care?

Hi booger

LOOSE
LOOSE
LOOSE
LOOSE
LOOSE
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

When Trump repelled / tried to repel Obamacare. He said someone has to pay for his healthcare. It's in his twitter

I really did feel bad for him at first but I started to see what kind of a "man" he is

He probably had like 40 pounds of burgers and soda lingering in his stomach at all times anyway. This plus one big morning poop and there you go - 90 pounds lighter.

IS that the disease that makes you chug a 2 liter of Mountain Dew?

Its almost like if he had just stopped eating so much he would've lost the weight.

>When Trump repelled / tried to repel Obamacare. He said someone has to pay

Clearly the irony. Sup Forums got baited real hard tho

I'm pretty sure he did as a joke :/

There's still the long term irreparable damage to his organs. Ex fatties think their problems are over with the weight gone. They're still at risk for diabetes and heart failure.

If he doesn't fix his psychological issues with food, he's going to gain it all back within a few years of surgery. You cannot surgically fix and psychological problem.

>He's going to lose weight and look like a flying squirrel.
I wonder if the Rabbi with charge him extra for the "waist circumcision"?

yes he suffers from a lack of will. this is currently mitigated through debilitating surgery but is going to manifest itself soon again.

Heard on the radio yesterday that males with the bypass have a very high % to go sterile.
Not like that fat fuck would of made it with a woman but if the stars align for him he wont be passing his genes.

>fat guy that loves drinking mountain dew drinks a whole 2 liter by himself as a "joke"

The real joke is boogies life

That's what gets me. It's not that he couldn't, but that he "couldn't". What I want to know is, what's going to happen once he reaches whatever he believes is a satisfactory weight?

>Only lost 93 lbs in 6 weeks

That's horrible, he's like massive - he should have lost double that

He never was going to pass on his genes anyways and that's a good thing.

Why hasn't he died yet??????? I thought he was supposed to die on the operating table.

>the absolute state of Fillipino education

> My buddy and I would always prank eatchother, by sucking one another's dick or fucking our ass. We're totally not gay, it was as a joke of corse.

I see your logic now user

If you don't consume food you have to lose weight you fucking retard, it's called simple physics.

It's not his fault his country was ruled by spic manlets

Isn't that his like, 2nd most popular video? Where he blended mountain dew and Doritos for his youtube channel, well I'm pretty sure he did that as a joke. And I don't really think he does that everyday

For 300 videos of him eating mayonnaise and stuffing Doritos smoothies down his throat thats not an excuse.

You can't jokingly eat 6,000 calories and not be unhealthy.

Boogie lives, Pianoman dies.

Will Sup Forums finally realize we've already been judged and found wanting? This is hell. Nobody gets what they deserve. The good are punished, the wicked prosper.

He's married and admits he can't have sex. So his wife spends all her free time with her gay black friend.

You're fucking stupid, the calories he takes in aren't a joke.

I thought she was banging the black guy. I had no idea he was gay.

I'm pretty sure even with the surgery it eventually becomes possible to gain weight again, which he will probably do.

Right, first off its true. It's called a thyroid condition, just read about it in Wikipedia. Second, yeah I'm filipino but I'm not retarded or something. I don't know my iq but I hope it's not low

You're missing the point. He obviously eats a shit ton of Doritos and drinks mountain dew like nobodies business on a daily basis. Simply mixing the two together and drinking a 2 liter of the mixture for YouTube views is not a "joke"

He'll blow out his gastric ring and gain it all back +100 KG's

Mark my werdz

>Man surgically rendered incapable of eating cubic meters of lard at a timeloses weight

congranutlation

>15 pounds lost per week is a really dangerous rate. This isn't cutting, it's butchering.

For extremely obese people the vast majority of all weight loss is water weight. Each additional cell of fat captures a lot of water for basic metabolic function.

This is why you experience fat loss plateaus, because the majority of the initial weightloss wasn't fat at all. People get very confused by this and try destructive ways to "keep up the fat loss" which wasn't happening, so they undereat instead.

300 VIDEOS!? Never mind then, I thought he only did that in his second most popular video

>implying he won't use his shekels to operate the excess skin

RIP Rich, honestly never thought your passing would mess me up like it did.

I'll take 2 extra scoops in my next drink here shortly, then I'm gunna blast my shoulders.

Okay dude, I get it. I'm sorry, like I said I only watched two of his videos. One was him falling off the pool and second was him drinking Doritos and mountain dew

Just because he's gay doesn't mean they don't bang.

Morbidly obese people can lose weight easily from caloric defacits. All you have to do is cut out that 3rd pizza of the day.

>Right, first off its true. It's called a thyroid condition

It is quite impossible to not eat and not lose weight. Thyroid conditions might fuck up how your body handles excess energy and might make you more hungry = eating more = getting fat.

If you put a person with this condition in a closed room and gave them water they would still lose weight, it's not magic.

Thyroid condition doesn't defeat basic math.

If you take in less calories than you burn your body will lose mass no matter what.

>>The average excess weight lost following laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery is about 65% (in other words, at 100 pounds overweight the average patient loses almost 70 pounds). Many patients have seen results of well over 80%. “Most patients keep at least 50% of their excess weight off after 10 years.

>>Boogie Originally 587 LB
>>Loses Half (If he is lucky)
LB (20 Stone)
>>BAHAHA Still gonna be a fat fuck just not a mega fat fuck

That's not how thyroid conditions work you fucking retard. Either you have a hyperthyroidism which means you can consume more calories a day or you have hypothyroidism which means you have to consume less calories daily. Either way you can still lose weight like a normal person if you change your eating habits.

Is he eating mayonnaise with a spoon?

Jesus Christ.

Goddamit dude, just literally google search "can't loose or gain weight"

ITS JUST A JOKE BRO ITS NOT UNHEALTHY IF YOU JOKE ABOUT IT

When your body starves, it starts to consume organs and muscle before fat.

This would not work at all. It's amazing how little knowledge you retards have on this subject yet talk like you know it all.

hopefully losing the weight so fast blows his heart up

AYY AM EE ARE EYE SEE AYY

Get on our level

This doesn't even work most of the time. A lot of fatties eat so much they rip their own staples and then keep stuffing their faces. I hope boogie does the same so he finally dies I hate fatties

thyroids a mad thing it's harder to loose weight and easy to put on.

I had a fat chick of a GF we eat the same infact i would eat more junk food.

She was still a fat fuck could never loose weight even when at the gym.

Had a thyroid condition as soon as she had pills to control it she would loose weight gradually.

>>MFW she is still a fat fuck

Google thermodynamics.

If your basic body functions require 1800 calories a day and you consume 0 calories you WILL lose weight no matter what bullshit condition you have.

Anti obesity propaganda

Not if you are on a ketone diet

True but it would still be incredibly hard though

guys mad at my bodies superior fat storage capacity.

What if your body doesn't work normally and you don't burn fat but just lose muscle and literally starve?

>I have never lifted before, the post

quora.com/Does-the-body-burn-fat-before-it-burns-muscle-for-energy

>eat the same thing

That's where you're wrong. I guarantee she was eating in her car, stashing stuff at work, going on food runs during made up errands. People hide this shit and they lie, just like alcoholics.

Eating too little means you won't lose weight either. Gotta find the right balance. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>Muh ketones

>Muh freeze peach

KYS faggot

>I had a fat chick of a GF we eat the same
>we eat the same

Girls need siginificantly less calories than dudes. Jesus fuck how hard is it to understand this. Thyroid has nothing to do with it if she's overeating all day.

No it's not hard, it's actually really easy.

Hard is surviving in a warzone. Losing weight with thyroid conditions is just counting calories and doing some fucking cardio.

guess /fit/ has a new king