Kikes interview Dailystormer

Andrew Anglin gave an interview to some Israeli TV channel about the Yair Netanyahu meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztj6CZzmgDA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.at/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that the actual translation? They're so casual about discussing their control of the world.

Their main flaw was not considering goyim might be watching

OP is a faggot but I'm already laughing at
>based in Nigeria
What a fucking timeline.

the subs are a meme, not actual translation

No, obviously.

Is the DailyStormer still only available on Tor?

ITZ HAPPENING!
>NAZI-ISRAELI ALLIANCE CONFIRMED
STERN GANG DAYS ARE BACK BABY!

Yep, .at kicked them.

Damn.

>start video
>that pan to that meme

my sides are broken

we need a kike in here to translate for us. where are you eternal jew.

You can tell (((They))) can see the way things are going and are trying to get on our good side before the night of broken globalism.

You do realize they were making fun of us the whole time?

No that is Soros not Rothschild, though I strongly suspect Soros works for Rothschild.

>we need a kike in here
>USA flag
>where are you eternal jew
>waiting for Britain flag

how dare you insinuate malicious intent

You called?

please jew tell us what they really say, because as much as i want to believe the subtitles are true, i know they probably arent

As a Jew myself from, I would Know how do you feel about the anti-semitic memes that Yair posted. He is spitting on the grave of his ancestors and 6 million killed in the shoah.

Im in my phone rn, in a car full of people. When i reach home, if this thread is still up, ill confirm.

from the USA*

Didn't he photoshopped out the happy merchant faces? I saw the meme and it was pretty good.

>As a Jew myself
>ancap

checks out

>he photoshopped out the happy merchant faces
So? The fact that he watchs obscure alt-right anti-semitic memes and is familiar with them says a lot about his stance toward the 6 millionen killed in gas chambers.

I myself would never consider myself to be a part of the bootlicking Nazi LARPers here. But antisemitism is something I myself mever encountered in person, so perhaps I can't really understand it

It wasn't him that made it though, he shared it

DESU Schlomo, you'd probably give someone whiplash if you said you were.

Yes, you do not understand you do not live outside Israel. Jews in the USA are opressed. The anti-semitic white male is desecrating jewish graves.

Btw, could you, an American Jew say that religion is followed as much as in Israel? Do you know Hebrew or Yiddish?

Stay strong brother, stand your ground and shoot your problems away.

>israeli reporter: as far as Andrew Anglin's opinions go, he seems to be on the nose
wow i love israel now

What's a whiplash?

He's obviously trying to ruin the kid by calling him an anti semetic warrior

>us

The subs are a meme not really what they're saying.

Where you hurt your neck. If you move it in a bad way or to quick etc you'll get whiplash. Happens a lot in car accidents.

He's just trying to give this yair character street
cred amongst white nationalists. It's like when the
adl attacks one of the jews own controlled opposition entities.
>By way of deception, thou shalt do war

Heh, then I guess your'e right

FAKEST AND GAYEST TRANSLATION EVER

Edgy Israelis had reappropriated A Wyatt Man and shopped Ben Garrison cartoons a while ago. The whites representing Ashkenazim (European Jews) and the Jews/Niggers representing Mizrahim (Middle Eastern Jews) and Arabs. Netanyahu's son is probably of that generation and subculture.

It's just the new fad in conspiracy tard land. Kind of strikes that most of these LARPers end up being American as well. I bet the actual neo-nazi's are probably Germans and you don't see them making ridiculous pro-white general threads.

Fuck you jews are ungrateful, Hitler helped you achieve an ethno state, but still you're dishonoring him.

((((((((((((((((((Andrew Anglin)))))))))))))))))))))))))

>(((Andrew "ADL Puppet" Anglin)))

wow rly

The Ashkenazim/Mizrahim split meme comes up from time to time. Is there anything to it, or is it bantz?

damn anglin is ageing like milk

what do they actually say

Imagine being so retarded that you as a influential unironical neonazi start endorsing people

>those subs
>my fucking sides

/ourgoys/ are topkek

>actual neo-nazi's
There is a shitload of them, just not in America. World is not against racism, a small bubble of couple of milloins westerners are against racism and their time is rapidly shrinking, they just don't see the outlines of their bubble yet.

dailystormer.at/ is up for me at the moment
I still can't believe that a freaking meme site was banished to tor

yeah it's almost as if endorsing (((Yair Netanyahu))) has funny negative effects on him

does (((daily stomer))) give out free photoshop tattoos?

it's nothing

jews are all the same

they hate themselves and their mind virus but won't do anything to stop it

they hate the world

>I'd never thought I'd be siding with a Jew.
>what about siding with a nationalist?
>aye, I could do that.