Who would you support in a UK vs EU war?

The speech by Juncker today clearly shows the EU wants to militarise and punish Britain. European beta faggots are happy with the EU as elections have shown and patriotic Brits want a fight. War is inevitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIUv9gdejhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UK but that's because of your contribution to music and cinema.

I would support whomever Allah wants me to support.

I don't know how anyone could say the UK is not one of the most important countries to have existed, and it's not a stretch to say we could be the most important.
Then two world wars crippled us and now we are a mess.

We need to build up our navy like the old days. Our power came from controlling trade with the navy.

That's the US job now

Neither, neutral.

UK obviously. Americans will never turn their back on our UK brothers. I mean the actual people from the U.K., not the new people "from" the U.K. that follow Sharia

Most Brits think that average white Americans are "backward" (whatever that means) and stupid. You have more in common with other Europeans than you think Burger

>Muslim detected

Just because my younger weaker brother doesn't like me much doesn't mean I'm not going to fuck anyone up that messes with him

>Who would you support
UK.

Mashallah, my brother. Mashallah.

UK.

>ID
>EuUs

We'll share. You have Atlantic we take Pacific.

The UK.
Fuck the EU and fuck Germany.

The EU. It would make no sense to support the losing side.

>younger weaker brother
Don't talk shit about your granddad, or by gum he'll take off his belt and his trousers will jolly well fall down.

Eu, but only to free the north.

If you don't pick the UK you're a cuck. They may be cucked on some level but they're nowhere near the EUSSR caliphate.

You can see my flag, and know who I'd back. We Americans love our daddy.

"England for the Engliiissh"
"Eeengland for the Eeengliish"
youtube.com/watch?v=FIUv9gdejhU

Anglo pride until the end. I'll never abandon Papa England!

inshallah

Germany

Neither side, but i guess UK if they somehow uncuck themselves.

Why would anyone support a countty with Islamic mayor?

Your army is now a wholely owned subsidiary of the Bundeswehr. Enjoy hitting the beaches of England in Operation Sea Lion II : EU Boogaloo

As long as Finland is ok, I don't care. You're all eurotrash :DDd

I'm not sure if you think counties have mayors, or countries do, or which of those options is more retarded.

Of course we want to punish you, you island creatures break contracts.
That's why you gonna pay a great fine in order to be able to trade with the EU, with poor conditions.

Spain

The UK, of course. That should be the natural response for all true Americans.

Nuke both

We'll fuck you up tho eu?

We can always rely on you to perform autofellatio when the going gets tough.

Yeah, you want to know the problem with that plan?

Britain's Struggle is Our Oppurtunity time..

I'm not sure. He may be a moderately redpilled white guy who still has some residual anti-American snobbery, which many in Britain picked up from the butthurt French/German/Belgian continentalfags during the mistaken trend of turning away from your commonwealth/former colonies and towards Europe.

Back during Thatcher/Reagan, we were mates. Then we had expanding EU influence, the debacle in Iraq, and our special friendship took a bit of a beating.

We dont need any caravans or carpets, come back tomorrow.

We don't need any attempted genocide of your fellow Europeans, come back tomorrow.

We will march in and fuck the EU right in the ass if you want to fuck with the UK. Live in fear faggots. Test us.

You dumb mick. What the fuck have you accomplished since independence? Inventions? Industry? Nothing but your dumb IRA meme, bothering peaceful North Irish who are overwhelmingly Protestant and in favor of the union. The British gave you a civilization, a language, end of story. FYI, I have some Irish blood in me. I have no animosity against the Irish, just the eternally butthurt anti-Anglos like you.

This juncker shit wasn't even newsworthy where I live, even the liberal lefty media didn't report it

Then I checked bbc and dailymail and rofl at the british butthurt

Then I checked pol and rofl at the british butthurt

Why you guys so mad lmao literally no one else cares about that lunatic

t h i s

Anglos are gonna have to kick some continental ass again.

We wouldn't be alone though, we would have strong ties with the USA, Australia, NZ (fuck leafcucks) and I am sure the V4 Slavs will support us. Them in term being supported by Russia because Putin hates the EU.

These EU elite are fuckin panicking and pushing their agenda way too hard and are completely oblivious to how pissed off most Europeans and European armed forces are. They will try forcing all these young Arab and African young men if fighting age into regiments and there will be coups staged all across Europe.

I had this book - the real one, not the modified one. I think that it was the story of a diploticus (or Brachiosauras) with an unhealed wound on its tail that it later used to its advantage to club attackers. Good book.

I'd rather read it than Russian literature - or anything written by a woman (one not from the American South, e.g., Harper Lee)

>We don't need any attempted genocide of your fellow Europeans
Tell that to Germany, who seem hell bent on destroying European people.

>LOOOL U SO MAD, OMG LOL NO ONE IN EU MEANS IT, WE JUST TROLLING AND PRETENDING TO BE RETARD OMG LOL!

Fuck off please.

We will Annex you on our way to Bruxelles.

>and I am sure the V4 Slavs will support us.

Wait, weren't bongs claiming poles are the nigs of europe? I'm sure they'd help you out happily after all those toilet cleaning/plumbing memes, calling then subhuman slavs and treating them as second class citizens

Wait what?

We'd rather get along and kill Jews but still... it starts at home

The US obviously you fucking taxing cunt

You lot will use the EU Army to keep Spain together and demand Gibraltar.

Cheers lads

that would be us then lol

Yeah, why are there anglo posters only itt? Hint: because literally no one else cares, just leave EU without a deal already lmao if you hate it so much and then go from there? Why not?

>Anglos are Islamophobic

You government is more pro Islam then Erdogan kek

t.mudshit from bradford

Gas anyone in the EU

Definitely not EU but you should do something to be worth supporting.

Nobody here would support the EU. But we don't have much of a choice since the Queen is still the boss.

There are many divide and conquer techniques going on in the UK. Same sort of shit you are trying to do in this thread. After Brexit down in the West Country there were false flag racist attacks against Poles because there were no blacks or browns down there. Even at EDL marches you have lads with Polish flags. Anglos and Slavs could kick the EU army's ass.

All for the Anglo. Just please hand out something better than tactical assault spoons.

its just bantz m8,poles dont get no where near as much flak as you think here

i am half anglo half pole

UK firebombs of peace

Just gas them all, kikes suck

This is all sounding very familiar, let me guess 50yrs into the future Sup Forums says the "Germunz were ze gud guyz" ?

Do you feel more Polish or English? What do you speak at home?
>Anglo with a Slovak qt

Can you even point those beaches out on a map?

I'll believe it when you can keep 5 million overweight Scots in line.

UK. Fuck the EU, biggest cancer on this continent that needs to be dismantled
t. Italian

NEVER FORGET NEVER FORGIVE

>asking a genuine question
>divide and conquer

Yeah, enjoy your victim complex circlejerking thread then

EU and anglos have mutual assured destruction.

Britain - family comes first.

kek, typical low lands sub-human trash. would be right in front of the enemy so cowers and surrenders instantly. hopefully uk would just do everyone a favour and nuke your swamp country.

>The EU.
>Fuck eternal Anglos.

Well it seems everyone prefers the UK.

The EU is just Germany sperging out...again. Pretty annoying tbqh.

Idk what enemy you're talking about but I'm filthy rich and you're a tres pauvre meme country so there's that.

when cucks unironically believe this, i kek until my sides retreat into submission.
just like you did when jamal knocked up your anglo whores, you cuck.

(((eternal anglo))) vs. (((eternal kraut)))? I'd support the maximum amount of destruction and none of the countries ever really bouncing back from the war

Just shut fuck up everyone knows youre not white.

Of course I'd support you over those EU faggots.

You're a very sad and frustrated person

Really hard question, both are shit, but EU is shittier

>Hitler was a white nationalist meme

>(fuck leafcucks)

Canadians are still family and they need our help. We can't abandon them in their hour of greatest need.

Both are cucked. Both are pathetic. No more brother wars. Kill your politicians and every single banker in your countries and war will be averted.

how's the fight over Gibraltar going by the way?

THIS

>dont know what enemy youre talking about.
yea, i didnt expect swamp niggers to know how to read, who cares, i fuck your qt's when they come here every summer and your land is full os spineless cowards such as yourself. id take country memes over being a low land nigger anyday lmao

It's ok mate; you still have the financial capital of the world. I'll take a boat ride across the Atlantic to shoot blue helmets if I have too

Im a non-anglo white

You forget that Americans originally fought a war to not be associated with the UK.

Also many of the middle Americans (especially in the midwest where I once lived) are descendants of Germans, Irish, Italians, French, what reason do those people have to associate with the UK over the rest of Europe? The "american" ethnic group is broadly European and Christian, not WASP. Thats a good thing as well, all the WASP countries and WASP dominated areas of the US are totally cucked.

The most based anglophone people are the americans and Boers, neither of whom are anglo

It will never happen. But if it did, I know which side the US would be on.
ANGLO PRIDE
WORLDWIDE

"Most" i doubt that, i love all my Anglo brothers, i don't know anyone who hates Americans.

hahaha, the irony is that i unironically am and you are not.

I support the side that treats muslim worse.

How will I ever recover? I guess the thought that my daughter won't end up being sold as kebab and not being an inbred anglo will do

Is that moronic garbage supposed to impress me? Your country is dirt poor, mine is filthy rich. Imagine, we were rivals once.

Fuck with Britain and we kill everybody. Thats just how it is.