That exact moment you dropped an anime

That exact moment you dropped an anime

I wish I could know which scene is that, but since he cries in every scene that's hard to know.

There's not even a single tear in that image

That scene was great though. Can't imagine why you would drop it there.

Why so much love/hate for this show, it's 100% middle of the road territory. It doesn't particularly excel anywhere but it's not particularly shit either.

If you were an anime, I'd drop you at the exact moment you made that post.

That tends to happen. There's really not much to say at all about it beyond suki desu/suki janai, so the discussion becomes polarised.

Dropped the manga after this page

didnt even make it 5 minutes into eps 1

Do i fit in yet guys?

That's exactly why I dropped it. It's not good enough that I'd actually enjoy it, but it's also not bad enough that I can laugh at how bad it is. It's just bland.

>eps 6

no, you are too hardcore

How can you not see that this pussy is about to burst into tears?

All that crying would be bearable if he were a shota instead of a teenager. Man the fuck up already queer.

I watched just for the maid fighting the mecha scene then I dropped after the war started

that pose just killed the show

I dropped this in the first ep because the MC is obnoxious to hear and look at.
Does he man the fuck later?
Did like the premise.

Id say most of the hate is due to the extreme love for it. I just take it for what it is and read it while not thinking of it as anything special

It's called character development faggot

What awful character designs.

Right here.

>Joker game
>Inb4 it was all in some guys head

Why there?

he's still pretty wimpy, but the villains introduced are very cool.

Things are pretty hype with the latest chapter, so now's a good time to catch up.

I find a slutty doujin and pretend that its cannon.

That's not even his worst expression. It's pretty bad but still.

The power to change what is canon and what isn't, creating extreme levels of butthurt

Remember this, Sup Forums?

Damn you have the worst taste

I want to be Deku's supportive boyfriend!

You're right i should have stopped after this corny shit.

No continuity. The show builds up interesting characters just to never see them again. Ep 1/2 were pretty cool, but then Ep 3 is in france for no fucking reason, and then Ep 4 jumps all the way to shanghai.

the "Big Order" of 2009

that's how I feel
I'm still watching, but I had really hoped for an actual story, and not just ministories

It's based on a series of short stories. There's not much they can do about it.

When Get Backers got too gay.