Can we just make a world government already?

Can we just make a world government already?

un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

What in the fuck is this shit?

When's the last time you've heard a leftist tell anyone they have responsibilities as well as endless vague rights?

>rights
>chock full of gibs

Fucking commies, I swear.

UN prepping for the new world order drafted this in 1948 in paris. what else did the UN have a hand in 1948?

Does everybody have right to quit any religion he/she belongs to?

If you want to make a world government, turn either China or Russia to libertarianism. It'll happen with surprising rapidity after that.

this UN doc needs some "amendments".

-Every white male gets a harem of qt arab women.

White people aren't covered under human rights.

> free travel is a human right
so according to UN imprisonment is violation of human rights?

>entitled to social order
>asylum if persecuted
>right to privacy
>right to own property
>right to some kind of education
>right to a nationality

Oy to the fucking vey. How about we forget all but a few of those.

I am pretty sure this declaration was drafted up in 1948 to support Israel being a new "artificially created" nation.

finally, every human can be equal thinks to this artificial rules :DDDD

Man, what a load of absolute bullshit.

Sounds like a good idea, OP! We're going to have to do away with Islam and Judaism given that they both object to literally everything on that list down to the very notion of a "right", however!

Sure I'll get right on that.

1.) Zen Pencils does not deserve to be part of the discourse.
2.) No

>Islam
>no right to slavery
You do realize that Islam permits having sex with slaves captured in war as they're seen as a man's absolute property?

Living under a government is technically slavery
Ironic

but people will champion this.

bait is obvious, but a world governemnt will be world tyranny. Human freedom is directly related to the decentralization of power.

Of course! And then we will turn a blind eye to those who will kill you for it, and jail those who criticize the killers

>no one can interfere with your reputation
unless you're right-wing, then your reputation is up for grabs
>we are all...entitled to equal protection of the law
unless you're a boy and your parents don't want you to have foreskin
>right to a job, a fair wage and to join a trade union
wat

A world government created today would aggravate these problems, not solve them.

>You have the right to social security and are entitled to economic, social and cultural help from your government.

You heard it here first folks, you have the RIGHT to have a government that preaches the 14 words.

>Intellectual Property should be respected
>But fuck borders and laws n shit

Rights don't require others to give them to you.

No right to self defense.

Right to another persons life

Weak.

Some of those arent the same as others

I don't think there should be borders, once everyone is mixed then racism will die out and we can live happily. When racism is taken out the picture, then we can truly do what we were meant to do, and that is explore and colonize the cosmos. We're all made out star stuff.

Dumb leaf never read Dr Seuss...The star bellied sneechs....people will always be racist it will just be something other than skin color

>no 2a

This list is gibs and trash

Fuck off, kike.

When you start listing services as rights that's when you lose me. Sorry Education is not a right, a "fair" wage is not a right, an adequate standard of living is not a right.

Wrong

or even better the UN will take a country and give it to those being persecuted.

What about the right to import hordes of violent uneducated rapists?

>Positive rights

Oh I am laffin.

Yes pls