I started watching

i started watching
>pic related
im about 10 episodes in and i havent exactly felt "feels" yet. however i still like it, being a musician myself. what am i in for

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1gfb92beLJ3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean it definitely doesnt seem to be like any (sub)average A1 anime, in fact a lot more well put together, comparatively. probably one of the best things out of them ive seen in years

Be ready for feels OP. This shows gets some hate on here sometimes but honestly i think its fantastic.

i don't exactly come to Sup Forums often, what reasons to people hate Your Lie In April for, exactly? if you can give any that aren't spoilers

It's melodramatic, with a little less storytelling and a lot more THIS IS HOW I'M FEELING SEE MY PAIN. When the stories are touching and you get invested, that can be great, but it's a pretty common approach and that can get old if you watch a ton, regardless of how well or poorly it's done.

If that makes sense.

its a little over melodramatic. A lot of people found the constant melodrama pretty tiresome.

MC is great despite the melodrama. Which mostly caused by the annoying blond haired chick.

Melodrama and bland and unlikable characters. Also Kaori is a bitch and the comedy scenes are cringeworthy.

Best girl Emi

This show is so good.

It will manipulate you into feeling something eventually. The directing attempts to force the audience to care about unmemorable dialogue, for example, by using it in flashbacks all the time. The last episode is a genuine tear jerker though.

It's alright. It abuses drama at some points though and watching that almost every episode gets kinda tiresome for some viewers. Also the second opening is shit, as well as Kaori.
You are in for a pretty ok coming of age drama with nice music and "meh" characters.

It's shit, the drama is forced, the characters are retardedly melodramatic and there's so much fucking foreshadowing it's stupid. The only thing it has going for it is the OST which isn't an original one for the most part. Go watch something good instead of wasting your time.

Well I like her.

>musician
Consider Nodame Cantabile. I'm sure the anime is fine but the live drama is good as well.

Forgot my pic.

>that shitty tumblr-like filter
You are doing a nice job triggering me, fampai.

I'm almost certain that's a tumblr gif.

Jesus christ we have webms now, why would you use such a shitty gif

>muh forced drama meme

I mean, it kind of works here. At least half of the drama here exists because one of the characters is dying and acting like an idiot because of it.

Yus.

vocaroo.com/i/s1gfb92beLJ3

How'd I do dudes

In my opinion, a lot. It had too much going on and didn't do much of it well. All the characters and plot arcs ultimately revolved around the MC and his shitty repetitive trauma that I didn't give a shit about, and most of them were sold short because of that. The tone jerked around poorly. The music scenes were full of talking and didn't really make me feel much. Just generally it felt like a bunch of trite elements were thrown together without being properly built up or connected, with the expectation that just having those elements would make it work together and affect the viewers strongly. Which apparently it did for a disappointing number of faggots.

It's bad. And I'm usually a sucker for drama, but it's simply poorly executed, had to drop it.

Its worth watching just for the OST. I didn't get much feels till the last episode.