Is /pol pro Israel? If not, why since they're fighting muslims...

Is /pol pro Israel? If not, why since they're fighting muslims? Because they'd flee to europe and /pol sees a conspiracy theory of jews in this? I'm still getting my head around these events

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pro hezbollah.

>Sup Forums
>Pro israel
Get a load if this guy

Israel needs to be bombarded from space using Sup Forums's space program.

Ah, you see...

Israel is a nation of Kikes.
Palestine is another failed experiment.

None will survive.

Most of Sup Forums is pro-israel, but we are the silent majority because of how fun it is for the rest of the retards to meme about infowar jew conspiracies and the holocaust. Can't wait for the next 6 day war.

I like the kike. Makes me different than most on Pol. But they way I see it, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I like the nationalist kike. But I hate the libtard kike.

Luther would definitely approve of the extermination of Palestinians. Even jesus would too. Only filthy gentile fucks like those living in europe now have something against it.

>rats are killing roaches

nice 1 post by this ID b8, sage in options

But wouldn't give them a land keep them off of europe and stop flooding first world countries? I get that a lot of them are just as ignorant as westeners normies and are indoctrinated more by their own religion into hating whites, but isn't palestine part of this problem too?

No, I'm actually ignorant on the matter and wanted some more insight.

>141373206
>White user name
>hello fellow white people
I only reply to you because I forgot to close the tab and saw some numbers and a (You)

I get that /pol is a board full conspiracy theorists, but really I'm just relatively new and left that name for previous race related threads lol I even had an actual fascist aunt

Jews are okay they've never done anything to anyone. Unlike snowniggers that literally sailed halfway across the world to sell drugs, slaves and weapons.

This fellow was actually a Zionist.

He made a deal with the Zionist to allow Jews to move to Palestine.

Those that wouldn't move, he planned on relocating to Madagascar.

He pretty much set up his own government so the markets couldn't be manipulated by the Jews, the media couldn't be gamed by the Jews, and the Zionist controlled banks couldn't be used against his country.

He believed in live and let live, each to their own country.

Seems the Jews set every other country in the world out against his country, destroyed his country, and then lied about what he was about. To this day, to say his name is considered "hate".

This fellow... may have underestimated the problem, and it was his undoing.

If a bear comes at me & a cougar attacks it you can be sure I'm Shooting both.

Only /ptg/ retards are pro israel

I believe there some actual truth to this, I just don't support his use of physical violence to obtain all of that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement This is not use of violence.

That's the problem with the right-wing right now too, they generally agree on the same issues, but since they have massive difference in ideologies (which they don't want to shut down because they'd turn into censoring jews) you'll also have hotheads that'd rather engage in mass murder than dialogue and those always end up being the loudest ones.

the only way for Israel to survive is to keep all its neighbors in a perpetual state of terrorist-ridden disruption, which means shitskins are going to come here, and with them their self-deflagrating friends
so for Europe to survive the jew needs to perish

The Jew isn't going anywhere... so I guess Europe will perish lol. Enjoy your new neighbors.

FUCKING BASED JEWS

gee thanks Moshe

Agree, I believe only radical palestinians will stay there and defend it, most of them will have no problem in invading eurocuck

No problem, goy. You didn't like the Jews, perhaps you'll like our cousins. Good luck in the next mass casualty event.

Kek'd

The plans for Greater Israel does include all the countries my country has been bombing since the early 2000s.

I'm not pro-Israel. I'm anti-Islam.

Muslims have a lot of land to live on. The Jews don't. The Jews only have one country. The Muslims have many. When it comes down to it, every major ethnic group is granted the right to autonomy by the UN. People have the right to land. It is a right that we should be enforcing in Europe and one we should be clinging to. Israel has a right to exist as a sovereign ethnic state... Just as England and Germany and Denmark and so on.

It's called reciprocity. Intellectually, you must support Israel if you want any support for yourself.

You realize it's possible to dislike both shit AND piss, right?

Oh wait, you're Italian, you probably lick your toilet seat like you dirty niggers you are.

I do, but first I want to be sure that those sandniggers will stay in their shitty countries and that jews will back white people (especially in europe), but I don't think an alliance between these two ethnicity is going to happen soon.

I was just asking because this whole thing is relatively new to me, you dummy. Now that I've stopped wasting your time go rednecking somewhere else.

The jews are the ultimate enemy you fucking kike's puppet. Muslims are only an enemy because ZOG crafted policies that brought muslims to white lands.

Muslims are a threat to western civilization per se, regardless of how they came here or why

Jews did 911 to get the US to hate muslims, who are the jew"s enemy. Before 911, nobody in the US barely even knew what a muslim was. Then they blew up the middle east and africa, and overthrew a bunch of governments to cause chaos so muslims would move into europe. This has the effect of
>Causing white genocide
>Creating hostility toward muslims in europe, which benefits jews
>Forces muslims into US, which raises hostility towards muslims, which benefits jews, also helps demographic replacement of white
>Scares jews in europe into moving to israel, which boosts population, which is always a jews objective

No shit sherlock. That doesn't mean we take our eye off who is responsible for it. And we certainly shouldn't support the headquarters of the world wide jewish crime network, which is israel. We should oppose israel purely on the principle of revenge if nothing else.

All people deserve a homeland consisting of their own race including the Jews.

I get what you're saying, but I can't help thinking they're just a bunch of conjectures.
Because to believe that you'd have to believe that we've been brainwashed into thinking ill of muslims, but I GUARANTEE you that, at least I, have firm beliefs against muslims regardless of all this.
Also you'd have me believe that jews, unlike any other ethnicity, hold some secret power that keeps them from having different opinions about all of this, which is rather unrealistic.

Nice grasp of history there, retard

Where do you think the Jews will move once the Muslims are gone? The Muslims are the last step against the Jew since white men are all too eager to let Jews and nonwhites flood their countries and will willingly abandon their culture and history to appease a few. At least Muslims didn't drop their culture for MTV and homosexuality. They will be a necessary ally when Iran finally goes nuclear.

t. Jew

Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Egypt, Libya, Morocco...? Those are all muslim countries, I'd say it's more about their hungry for colonization.

> /pol is one person
> does that person love kikeland?

good meme, but wouldn't that attract even more hate from blupilled western whites and bring the white genocide possibility even closer?

Fuck kikery in all its forms. Israel allows kikes to have base of operations complete with state secrets and develop nuclear weapons (google samson option). It must be opposed.

>Is /pol pro Israel?
Yes, mostly because the Israelis are white while the Palestinians are not.
We're also instructed, as Christians, to support Israel.
If you're anti Israel you're not only anti white, but you're anti Christian too.

Soros is trying to overthrow our nationalist government.

Samson option wasn't meant to destroy Europe if that's your case.
Only the enemy countries.

Get in faggot, we're meming reality

Thread Music: Remove Kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Many here would disagree with you that kikes are even whites lol

I don't see how you guys can view Jews as a race. It's mostly a religion, many Jews at the diaspora have mixed races, Israeli Jews have really diverse gene pool.

Can any Israelis or people who have visited there talk about what it's like. I've been interested in possibly visiting there. I just want to know if there's anything worth checking out in person.

Fucking Muslim.

Just because people distrust or even dislike Jews does not make you their friend. If anything Muslims are a hundred times worse

>claims to be pro-white
>follows religion that killed more white people than any other
>considers Jews white

Wtf meth are you smoking?

Thats because they have no allegiance to the white west. Its all for the good of the jews. Keeping them in our category is so irrational. They are parasites that try to squeese the most out of us.

And the fact that they themself and their religion claim not to be part of us.

Do you have an Intel CPU?

don't tell me
I hate muslims, but I'm open to hate jews as well if only someone would provide me substantial evidences instead of pure conjectures

Egyptians slaves on the lam

But I wonder. Did Egyptians use their tech to capture Jews (mix of those they captured) or did they help develop Egyptian tech.

Rich people bath in private man made water ways in ancient Egypt. Poor in the Nile. Moses was literally dropped off at rich persons door and he was raised to understand Egyptians tech. Which he mastered and then used to terrorize Egypt until passover. When they left, Ramses didn't change his mind, it's because Moses took something .

Do you know what it was?

What kind of weed are you smoking right now?

Why are Jews so racist?

Answer. Do you know what Moses stole?

He also wasn't denied to go to Israel. He didn't want to. Out of shame and guilt.

Palestinians are literal communists.

Nobody seems to get this so we just talk about surface reasons for the conflict when the reality is that this a Cold War conflict that has lasted an additional 30 years.

this dude is an orthodox jew, they are racist to everyone, even to russian or ethiopian Jews.
Ethiopian Jews are really discriminated by the religious fucks.

Gaza and the west bank are the largest zoos on the planet.

Your source is contrary to the bible, and therefore a lie from the pit of hell.

He wasn't allwed to go to Israel because he broke the stones of the 10 commandments.

Not me, but this dude is right. Soros is funding the opposition of Netanyahu.

Give you a hint. Dimensions are provided in the Bible and it fits in this box.

oh we got some illegal African refugees. they stopped coming when we built a wall.

The ten commandments were provided on his second trip. The first was not the ten commandments and had to do with the artifact stolen from Egypt and how it was used. They carried it with them.

this board is shit

Was it a Golden Phallus?

>Is /pol pro Israel?
I'm pro Israel and muslims killing each other until the end of time.

open borders? are you getting paid by the globalists/soros?
are you a fucking democrat?
don't misuse pepe.

Not really. There are a ton of mudslimes on here posing as WN.

No.

"right wing" redditors are pro Israel. True posters that have been here since before 2013 will always understand that anything that goes against the Jewish narrative is a good thing. There is no difference between Jewish "diaspora" and Zionists, they are both your enemy.

A fair number of based expat Americans who made aliyah back in the 60s and fought the wars. one of them runs the kibbutz at the northern border and openly talks about shooting hezbollah on sight when they climb his fence.

If you go to yerushalayim you will see soldiers open carrying all over the place. i once had a difficult time maneuvering through a restaurant to get to the bathroom because an entire line of soldiers had their rifles slung on the backs of their chairs.

Kinda expensive. Shit-tier local beer. God-tier hummus. surprisingly good pizza - like nyc quality. you don't pay for hookahs at bars - they just bring them with your drink (and charge you for a shisha refill).

The bedouins have a begrudging relationship with the Jews. The beds often work for Jews as tour guides, bus drivers etc. It's not openly hostile but they aren't exactly have a bromance.

A LOT of people open carry and if you're Jewish you can get away with quite a bit. I saw a guy who forgot to leave his pistol in the car before going to the western wall and he just had a 10 second chat with the guard at the metal detector and they let him through with it.

If you're a Christian tourist they will be nice to you. If you're a Jewish tourist they will invariably suggest that you move to Israel. If you're a Muslim tourist....it might get complicated.

holy fucking shit lurk moar newnigger

Mudslims don't even understand their own origin, the Arab ones at least. They deny their roots as babylonians

They truly live in a post apocalyptic age by comparison

>why since they're fighting muslims?

Sure, by sending them to europe

You faggots will not be allowed to push your agenda without accepting it yourselves.

Either BTFO your fellow Jews for pushing their lefist kike agenda in the West or face #OpenBordersForIsrael

-_-
these are biblical borders.

What did Moses take? The scales for the weighing of the heart ceremony, the radioactive mystery box, a tablet that predicted the seasons?

Hopefully Arabs keep up with their Muslim poison and don't ever claim their babylonian boarders amirite?

OUR AGENDA?
So suddenly all Israeli jews are liberals who shove liberal agenda on our countries?

Wasn't radioactive.

I prefer Persia over Arabia.

Yeah, promised to the kikes by their demon god

and that bitch is fucking batshit crazy. Hillary clinton level.

>Using the Bible as a justification for governmental policy
Why doesn't the anti-Bible leftist apply the same standards to Jews? Really makes you think.

A box with sand that created electricity?

I don't care that Israel exists, it's the massive, undue influence it has that bothers me.