Apart from your fondness for shitskin arabs, why do you hate Israel so much, pol?

Apart from your fondness for shitskin arabs, why do you hate Israel so much, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The SAME NZ Israel shill
You're becoming too obvious shill, you know.

Israel has bought my government completely. They're not America first, they're Israel first.

Forgot pic

I have no fondness for Arab or Jew and wish they'd annihilate eachother. Jews and Muslim Arabs are as evil as eachother and a threat to white European Christian civilization aided and abetted by traitors in the west who are worse than Arab or Jew.

I love Israel, they has nice military, hate muslims and hard fight for their freedom.

Most Joos are shitskins too, Cohn.

How about you start posting IDF girls, JIDF shill? There are still people who knows that you're a shill.

GOD IS GREAT
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL

Why i should hate them? They fight so hard for freedom like Polish people and its only deserve for ultimate respect.

He said death to america and israel, hes a mudshit. Dont reply

>They fight so hard for freedom
Funny, most of the time they are the ones that start and fund rebels in ME civil wars. You know you're ISIS sympathizer, right? By supporting Israel, you support ISIS. You support Al-Qaeda, Taleban etc. groups.

Great argument

Oops, we killed 3,000 people.

Also
>If I change flag, that totally shows that I'm not OP
We have IDs here. Confirmed shill.

Whats wrong with meme flags? Are they Jewish?

Sorry but i dont pay soldiers any benefits like in Germany or Sweden.

You still sympathize with ISIS, and you have blood in your hands because of all the terrorist attacks in Europe. People like you are responsible for it. Allahu akbar for you too, terrorist.

>Still thinks he's clever with these flag changes
How does it feel to be BTFO in Syria? Such a shame, ISIS had so much land and now they have practically lost already. FSA isn't doing any better.

>you have blood in your hands because of all the terrorist attacks in Europe
>People like you are responsible for it
I dont invited them to my home so why i should "has blood on hands" because u invited them to your home?

>no no I'm not responsible for it so what if I support groups that do these attacks not my fault waaa
It's like supporting smoking but not the cancer that comes after it. How does it feel to be losing in Syria? Your comrades aren't doing so good now. Assad has practically won already.

exist israhell? lul

Why u dont answer to my question? Typical for wh*te bois mindset named didu nuffing. Why u take them to your house?

>Blames Israel for refugees flooding his country and terrorism
>Doesn't realize Israel suffers from the exact same problems

It was America that financed the Mujahideen and ISIS got their weapons from American stashes.
So "God is Great" AKA allahu akbar to you too

Because they want open borders for the rest of the world, but closed borders and walls for themselves

Oh God.
One of These Polish retards again.
Dont you have a car to steal?

fuck off jidf
soul less bootlicking shills

>the same problem
We didn't take Palestine from Palestinians and pretend like it's our land. You have done nothing but slaughter kids in Gaza, keep taking their land, fund terrorist groups that create refugees etc.

If you really have a terrorist problem then you made your own bed. Now you lay on it. God, Syria and Bashar! Syria and Iran will both win! I really hope that those meme images about Trump being against Israel is true, you deserve nothing but getting nuked

>Dont you have a car to steal?
Yes, yesterday i back from Germany also i want fuck some german gt girl but all of them was with jamals and ahmeds.

You do realize that the western media is as anti-israel as it gets, right? You have to be a fool not to notice it.
Mainstream media produces fake news. Don't take the bait. It should be obvious by now.

Also, FYI, in the last war with Gaza 2000 civilians died out of 2 million people living there. We war against them to defend ourselves from Irani-funded and (((BDS)))-funded terrorism. If it was up to me, I'd give the Palestinians a state if I knew for sure they wouldn't continue warring against us and terrorizing us from their state (like they did in Gaza in 2005)
Educate yourself ffs

>implying Sup Forums hates ethno nationals

Lurk more faggot instead of asking stupid questions.

just take your greater israel and get the fuck out.

>You do realize that the western media is as anti-israel as it gets, right
Broken clock is right twice a day

>You have to be a fool not to notice it.
Not American media, and not EU funded media. There is some anti-Israeli sentiment but as I said, broken clock is right twice a day.

>Mainstream media produces fake news
Yes goy, we dindu nuffin. Fake news, as they say.

>We war against them to defend ourselves from Irani-funded and (((BDS)))-funded terrorism
Let's not pretend like you didn't start this feud with anti-Iranian sentiment. Iran is defending themselves and it seems that they're winning against you. That's great, I'm with Iran with 100%.

> I'd give the Palestinians a state if I knew for sure they wouldn't continue
Entire Israel it is then

I have educated myself, and the end result I got is that you control US government and USF to fight against Iran, which Trump is against. You took bigger bait than you can swallow.

>Netanyagu: America can easily be moved
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw

Netanyahu* before you start nitpicking

Search the archives, faggot shill kike. Why do we need half a dozen installments of this 1.0 thread every fucking day??

I never said I wanted it. I want a country without illegals, without terrorists and drug smugglers and without globalist media spreading bolshevik ideals
where's that fascist? Im sure he'll agree

You. Shouldn't. Exist.

If jews stopped fucking with us and killing us off I think people would like them. But when someone says things like "white genocide is a good thing" it kind of makes you not like them.

FFS behind every single bullshit group (black lives matter, OWS, etc) is some jew rubbing his or her hands. Over 800,000 children are missing every year in America. You telling me those 800,000 are all "run aways"?

Stop murdering white kids and drinking their blood for your satanic rituals. That might make people start to tolerate you.

>Broken clock is right twice a day
So you admit the mainstream media has NOTHING to do with Israel, as does the UN, and they are 100% objective for a change?
wow, that's bold.
how about you actually come here and take a look at the occupation yourself? What's happening with Syria is much worse

>Let's not pretend like you didn't start this feud with anti-Iranian sentiment.
I have no idea what my government does under the table but I know for sure that Iran hates Israel regardless of what it does, antagonizes it and uses it as a scapegoat. The recent "feud" with Iran doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Iran financed Palestinian terror for years before it and still does.

>you control US government and USF to fight against Iran, which Trump is against
Wouldn't be a problem if Iran wasn't warmongering on Israel

Oh and the terrorist groups that terrorize the west have nothing to do with Israel. They formed out of a wish to revenge western imperialism and they target Israel as well, obviously (last year an ISIS cell shot rockets at Israel from Gaza)

>You. Shouldn't. Exist.
wow, classic one

>Stop murdering white kids and drinking their blood for your satanic rituals.
that one is even classicer. if this was actually true, and it isnt, there would be actual hard evidence on it.

How about you open the old testament and search those satanic rituals in it? Or any other religious jewish book? The worst thing that we do is cutting our foreskins.