Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - do it for her - Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
8ch
theblaze.com/news/2017/09/12/late-abortion-comments-from-teen-with-down-syndrome-stun-angela-merkel-in-this-heartwarming-video/
merkur.de/bayern/fast-50-prozent-mehr-vergewaltigungen-herrmanns-schock-zahlen-8678791.html
merkur.de/politik/angela-merkel-in-rosenheim-grenzenloser-groll-gegen-kanzlerin-im-wahlkampf-8678415.html
pi-news.net/munchner-csu-zwingt-letzten-islamkritiker-zum-canossa-gang-nach-penzberg/
stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.bundestagswahl-wird-die-afd-staerker-als-erwartet.bcb7096b-fa08-4e10-926e-99fdca500c9e.html
archive.is/ojwlq
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
un.org/esa/socdev/unpfii/documents/DRIPS_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

No worries senpai, this hero is going to save our country ;_;

I removed the other watermark now! Is the shirt okay though?

David S., German Nazi terrorist.

8ch net/pol/res/10586883.html

Let's get this thread going.

EIN HELLER UND EIN BATZEN, DIE WAREN BEIDE MEIN, JA MEIN!
DER HELLER WARD ZU WASSER, DER BATZEN WARD ZU MEIN, JA MEIN!

HEIDI HEIDO, HEIDA!

Willst du die armen Musel etwa in ihre schrecklichen kriegsgeplagten Heimatländer zurückschicken? Du Unmensch, Jeder Mensch auf der Welt hat ein Recht auf Sozialleistungen und diplomatische Immunität in Deutschland.

I'll take that as a yes.

theblaze.com/news/2017/09/12/late-abortion-comments-from-teen-with-down-syndrome-stun-angela-merkel-in-this-heartwarming-video/

Be sure to hit this angle hard! "Should it be legal to abort children at nine months? AfD disagrees."

Currently busy making some Merkel themed ones.

can any artfag make this motive human trafficking themed?
(ref. to the mare nostrum mess)

murdoch murdoch neet to upload again... it´s been to long

>can any artfag make this motive human trafficking themed?
>(ref. to the mare nostrum mess)

this one i mean

>can any artfag make this motive human trafficking themed?
>(ref. to the mare nostrum mess)

merkur.de/bayern/fast-50-prozent-mehr-vergewaltigungen-herrmanns-schock-zahlen-8678791.html

>Die Anzahl der verübten Vergewaltigungen ist in den ersten sechs Monaten des Jahres angestiegen. Über die Gründe kann derzeit nur spekuliert werden.

>Die Gründe für die Steigerung der Gesamtzahl seien zunächst unklar: „Unsere Polizeiexperten arbeiten derzeit an einer detaillierten Analyse“, sagte Herrmann.

bump for her

>Die Gründe für die Steigerung der Gesamtzahl seien zunächst unklar
Cuckhofer kann seine absolute Mehrheit nicht schnell genug verlieren. Sollte am besten anfangen, in ein paar WIrtshäusern für die AfD zu shillen, als Vorbereitung für die kommende Landtagswahl.

>Die Gründe für die Steigerung der Gesamtzahl seien zunächst unklar

It is a mystery.

How is this shit relevant to the elections?
Weebs overwhelmingly vote left wing anyway.
t. went to a few weeb cons.

Woah, 8ch is not auto-banned and filtered here anymore?

Der Cuckhofer ist eine Schande für ganz Bayern.

merkur.de/politik/angela-merkel-in-rosenheim-grenzenloser-groll-gegen-kanzlerin-im-wahlkampf-8678415.html

>Bezirksvorsitzender München
Dreggada Isarpreißn

yes thanks anons, i know about them.
just thought that that photo
might provide a glaring contrast and perhaps a subtle 'captains' association as in:
running big time trafficking but being of format for crappy rowing boat only

I know a couple of weebs who are mid-left libfags and will vote AfD. Maybe those you spoke to lied.

source available?

It's for aesthetics. But you're right, stuff like is better propaganda. Generally speaking pics you can share on facebook in order to convince boomers are perfect. We should make more stuff concerning rapes. I'm sure middle aged women would eat that shit up.

The Animufaggots are self centered faggots with no self-perception, also spergs/schizos and other inferior traits can be found in them.
Just ignore them, they are failed normies, and not on our Sup Forumstier kind of knowledge.

>Woah, 8ch is not auto-banned and filtered here anymore?

It is

8ch net/pol/res/10586883.html

>The Animufaggots
This is a website, by and for "Animufaggots".
>>>reddit is the other way, normie.

Yeah go back to krautchan, oh wait, you can't.
Enjoy your stay and adapt to the rules, faggot.

teflon mama merkle.
nothing sticks, isn't that a sad state of affairs?
you ok with that? think this is all fun and games?

Shes a commie, she will just rig the elections.

God bless PI news

pi-news.net/munchner-csu-zwingt-letzten-islamkritiker-zum-canossa-gang-nach-penzberg/

War in der Geschichte jemals die Politikerklasse (und Merkel im speziellen) so verhasst?

Speak English, we got a leftist mod who is deleting posts written in German language.

>give me that "man who did nothing wrong" look

these are viable questions for you lube comment sections.
framing as question often better then blanket statements.

„Gehe davon aus, dass sie auf Platz drei landet“

Sie ist mit ihren Erlebnissen nicht allein. „Wir treffen auf viele beunruhigte Menschen mit diffusen Zukunftsängsten, auch Überfremdungsängsten“, berichtet Baden-Württembergs FDP-Spitzenkandidat Michael Theurer. „Wir können nicht ausschließen, dass die AfD besser abschneidet, als es die Umfragen im Moment anzeigen.“ Der CDU-Innenpolitiker Armin Schuster hat in seinem südbadischen Wahlkreis bei 1500 Wählerbesuchen ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht. „Im Haustürwahlkampf bekomme ich mit, bis in welche Schichten hinein die AfD auf Resonanz stößt – ich gehe deshalb davon aus, dass sie auf Platz drei landet.“ Leider machten sich viele Wähler, so Schuster weiter, „kein Bild davon, wie peinlich diese Leute sind, die nun in den Bundestag gespült werden“.

stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.bundestagswahl-wird-die-afd-staerker-als-erwartet.bcb7096b-fa08-4e10-926e-99fdca500c9e.html

archive.is/ojwlq

Damn, PI has gotten a really neat new layout. Haven't been there for years, their pro-Zionist shtick got really old really quick.

>Andreas "Leute die Meinungen der CSU von vor 10 Jahren vertreten sind Nazis" Scheuer
Always had a little respect for the CSU, but after the TV debate I lost every last bit of that. Thankfully, many former CSU voters I know think the same.

Yes. In weimar germany. Read up on weimar.

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

It was basically the same shit we got now, pushed by the exact same people.

un.org/esa/socdev/unpfii/documents/DRIPS_en.pdf

Read the whole thing, especially Article 8 of this UN Declaration of the Rights of Indigenous People, Pretty sure Merkel and the EU have violated it over 1 million times with this forced replacement garbage.

eher
>Andreas "Leute die Meinungen der CSU von heute vertreten, sie im Gegensatz zur CSU aber auch durchsetzen mögen, sind Nazis" Scheuer

>t. verblendeter Ossi
Warste bei Goodbye Deutschland dabei oder haste ne proxy?

This should be on AfD election posters.

>PI has gotten a really neat new layout.

It's crap.

You can't look for older articles cause they went with this "modern" autoloading bullcrap and ditched the blogpost-side-based system.

At least it looks cool for newfags.

hm lets see, how bout:
I am the great goodmamma and i don't care.
I have a tight grip on the political system anyway, you are all my hostages.
erich tought me how to run elections and i get my majority come what may.
we might as well cancel the elections as far as i am concerned.

This?

Naja, wenn man mal schaut wie weichgekocht die CSU im Umgang mit LGBTQKFVZTCV und all dem Gender nonsense geworden ist, kann man schon stark and dem ganzen Konzept der Partei zweifeln. Vier Jahre GroKo haben denen einfach ihre Eier gekostet.

Or this?
Any input welcome.

>blinded aussie
>one needs to be german to recognize good leadership
give me one reason he was as bad/worse then what germans have at this point without going to some "muh feels" stuff bitching about "muh stasi"

tks user

post your cutest Weidels

half a year ago i could go to pi every fucking day and rage
now, there is hardly any nigger crime at all.
either they are slacking now or niggers got integrated (kek)

>Those pointy triangle boobs

Hit the normies hard with propaganda comparing Merkel to Hitler!

muh waifu

I kinda like not having to wait for the government to decide when it's appropriate for me to get food.

>Stasi is muh feefees
The absolute state of commie apologists. The GDR is what Mama Merkel is aiming for right now. Say something bad, off you go. We're only a few steps behind.

>Vier Jahre GroKo haben denen einfach ihre Eier gekostet.

Lel, they were always establishment traitors, nothing else.

top kek

How many iterations of Google Translate did this pass?